What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 62 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffles

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Snuffles Hunt

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 62

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: G1.1 (RVDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ryan and I jumped on the server with the intention to have a bit of fun. We decided to dress up as fat people and see if we could create an interesting RP scenario at LifeInvader, we, therefore, deemed it necessary to have a hostage, since it would make it easier to negotiate.

We drove around for a bit, mainly to see if we could find anyone alone, however, we were unlucky. When we passed PDM, Ryan found a Abbo, which he then decided to commandeer. Ryan for some reason crashed into a wall and acted unconsciously. We then have the police turn up and Broden attends to Ryan. Once Ryan was okay, I asked the cop if he wanted to play a game of "Simon Says", to which he agreed. One of the things I told him was "Simon says, put your hands up", to which I zip-tied Broden and drove off with him and Ryan in my vehicle.

We shortly after realized we didn't have a USB, so we would have to get one somehow, however, ID 62 decided to ram out the car, the reasoning will be explained later. I shortly after told them I would stab Broden if they got close, to which I shortly after get stabbed.

TS:
We called ID 62 to Teamspeak since neither Ryan nor I saw any RP reason for them to hit our car. In my opinion, it was also RDM, however, after a short conversation about it, I withdrew it since they misheard what we said.
Their RP reason for hitting our vehicle was, that they wanted to rob a cop. And, since we had done all the hard work for them, they were going to take him from us. They, therefore, rammed our car, as mentioned, with the intention of getting the cop.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6IWj1LCXMOxqa/d1337DIQKAe7?invite=cr-MSw3a28sODI0ODQ3Myw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This entire complaint hinges on you claiming there was no RP before I rammed your vehicle, there was. Your clip not only leaves out your own microphone and therefore we can't hear what you were saying at the time that you were actively tracking and following our car, knowing you were being chased, but the report also leaves out the explanation. I explained at length to you in liasion that things had been said to you when we first appeared at around 1:45 in your video (where you were shouting loudly) and furthermore, we were on the radio the entire time talking with another vehicle of people during the whole situation. I have no recording of the situation due to the length of the RP after the immediate situation and my Shadowplay therefore not going back far enough, but those involved could absolutely back up the fact that RP was had, the TC was not "random".

I cannot explain as to why they didn't hear it, however. I assume it was due to voice range. If I cannot catch up to a vehicle as it is speeding away, aware that we are chasing them (notice how the camera is swung around at multiple points to face us, noticably starting at 1:54), then suddenly fast vehicle become incredibly overpowered as you cannot catch up enough to speak to the person inside.

By this interpretation of the rules, as long as you're in a fast enough vehicle to pull away from someone else, even if you know you're being chased, you can never be rammed. As such, you have condemned a huge amount of police chases and police officers enacting TC against people with fast vehicles. This would, in my opinion, be a ridiculous precident to set.

Furthermore, during the RP situation which was still going down, you continuously put in OOC multiple times calling me to liasion despite the fact I was unable to respond due to the RP sit ongoing which in and of itself is fine, but you then resorted to spamming me with £1's using my sessionhead, which seems borderline metagaming, especially as I was in an ongoing RP situation. You believed spamming my screen and abusing the banking system was a good idea, I don't believe it was.
AcrobaticBunting%F0%9F%A5%AC.jpg

Ultimately, I don't believe I have any case to answer. The whole report comes down to you not hearing anything due to voice ranges. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to tell if you have heard or not, it seemed to me like you should have done, you clearly didn't and for that I can only apologise for what you believed to be horrible RP, these things happen, but I did not do what I'm being accused of, I did not randomly VDM you.

Last edited by a moderator:
, but you then resorted to spamming me with £1's using my sessionhead, which seems borderline metagaming, especially as I was in an ongoing RP situation. You believed spamming my screen and abusing the banking system was a good idea, I don't believe it was.
Don't know who did this, however, at no point did I spam you with money. 

Furthermore, during the RP situation which was still going down, you continuously put in OOC multiple times calling me to liasion despite the fact I was unable to respond due to the RP sit ongoing which in an of itself is fine,
There's nothing wrong with asking someone to come to TS multiple times. Everyone does it, and considering you clearly saw the messages, why not inform me about said thing?

There's nothing wrong with asking someone to come to TS multiple times. Everyone does it, and considering you clearly saw the messages, why not inform me about said thing?
I can't inform you whilst driving and coordinating on a radio. Either way, it was just contextual, (the highlighted text)

Furthermore, during the RP situation which was still going down, you continuously put in OOC multiple times calling me to liasion despite the fact I was unable to respond due to the RP sit ongoing which in and of itself is fine

Apologies for the late tag, however, even though we've already spoken about it on TS, if you want, we can have a chat about it again @1000Phoenix

Apologies for the late tag, however, even though we've already spoken about it on TS, if you want, we can have a chat about it again @1000Phoenix
I have no problem with speaking to you about it again

nice to see you both could resolve it, i'll decline the report then 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back