What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID : 668 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMagiciun

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nathan Levid

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID : 668

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 400

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As shown in the video this guy thought it was necessary to ram his truck into Jason (The guy getting run over in the video)
After confronting him about it he basically denied it happened and didn't want tot speak about it in RP. (Haven't tried to contact him through teamspeak or Discord).

about 5 min after this incident the person in question came back and decided to ram his truck into me and some other guy I was talking to as well, hence I decided to report him. I haven't got the second accusation on cam unfortunately, my dive is a bit full with rulebreaking loonies.

I would say the evidence speaks for itself.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/jRcBdAocEPc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @MiniMagiciun,

After reviewing the clip I'm not at all happy with the way the player in the truck reversed back in order to get a long run up and then proceeded to absolutely smash his vehicle into some parked cars including another player (arguably a group of players since common sense dictates that intentionally smashing a big truck, into a bunch parked ones with people standing nearby is more often than not going to cause some collateral damage).

The above said, in order to take action in this report I do need some footage that shows the players ID whilst driving that truck, I'm aware that another player called you towards the end of the clip informing you of the ID - however from a staff perspective we have to be absolutely sure that the correct player is receiving the punishment for breaching our rules, rather than potentially another unfortunate player that happened to have a similar (or totally different) ID. 

Perhaps get in contact with Chucky and see whether he has a clip of him grabbing the ID whilst you were all in pursuit? Chucky or yourself can post any additional relevant footage on this report thread.

@MiniMagiciunPlease provide the above requested, if you do not we will have to denie this report due to us unable to tell if that ID belongs to the person in the truck.

Im am srry i was quite busy the past few days, Unfortunatly I do not have footage which shows his ID. Is there are easy way for me to turn on/off overhead ID numbers? I'm not that fst with pulling up the give screen to check ID's.

I understand you cannot act on this so in the future I'll try to get the ID on camera too.

-Edit : I havent had contact with Chucky since but i believe he said something about not having his shadowplay on or no sotrage so i doubt he has more information on the ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MiniMagiciun

Yes, so you can go into your FiveM keybinds and i believe its called "Session Id" or something similar. You can bind any key so that when you press it peoples ID's toggle above their head for a short time so you can get them. Any issues setting this up head over to the #help section on discord.

As we cannot confirm who this person is, we will have to deny based on lack of proof. Set up the session ID'd so that if anything happens in the future we can process accordingly.

Thanks.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back