What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID 70 - Unknown - GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNGO

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rin Kami

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 70 - Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA

Date of the incident: 04/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1136

What best describes this incident ?: Player RDM'd me and attempted to RDM others without properly initiating first.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The player came into the mines with no prior interaction and started killing me and another player without even warning us that we were in danger, there was no solid attempt at RP until this guy had already started slashing us to bits. Even after he began slashing us his statements made no sense and had nothing to do with what either of us were doing at the time.

The last time I reported this It did not make me auto-follow my own topic so I never saw any questions for further evidence prior to it being closed, so now I have provided the clip at a longer length as requested with a new report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/rP4Wg1KKKak
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I don't know how this got moved into Altis life, but can a moderator please move it to the proper place. (GTARP)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antollyme I had a delay in making the report initially due to IRL issues, and then the last thread was closed due to the aforementioned issue with not following the thread 

it was not intentional to delay it.

Thank you for the report. Due to the circumstances, the report will be actioned. Plain as day this is the book definition of RDM. There was nothing that would indicate you were to be attacked. The reasoning for the attacked was not acceptable. There was no high quality roleplay provided prior to the attack. 

ID 70 (Rohon Waltan) : (G1.2) 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back