What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - ID: 785, 762 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Hey sorry for the late reply. This will be my last reply of today since im currently in hospital taking care of my family, This gang named TRD i joined like 3 days ago and this report was made, the guy that was being chased by the cops named Connor White ( He is already banned due to some other reason ) never speaks in game and infact uses " /me " to communicate with us but he said he will buy a new mic soon. The last he used " / me " was when he was told to find a car for himself. Whereas about the point where he stepped out of the cop vehicle i really dont have any clue why he did that plus i didn't even had any other way to communicate with him that time i can legitimately say that i never did meta gaming here.

If u think that i broke any rules here so its totally upto you @DELETER but all i can say to defend here is i never talked to him externally. I have typed alot of paragraphs and at some points have explained everything to Sir Liam, if you have any questions regarding the situation then i will try my best to reply you back of my side  but i wont be arguing much with sir Liam here because i am already too sick.

All right 

No action against hola there is simple not enorth video to claim metagaming from his side. 

Since 785 had not responded at all in the report and did not say a word in game and he jumped out of the car while in front of pd action will be taken against him for rulebreak G.2.1 and C.2.1 - Player will need to come ts and speak to admin to make sure he has a mic. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back