What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - id 99 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: brad ibbo

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: id 99

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: fail to fear/ vdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: as you can see in the clip i go in to rob him he holds his hands up and i search him then tell him to drop the bud then he says yh fuck off runs away i follow and he runs me over not once i jumped in qe with him and he said yh you only had a knife so i ran i explained that i had a knife so you should fear that and that when i searching him i cant stab him so its kinda of power gaming not only that if someone has a knife held to you you should fear for your life and then as the clip shows he then vdms me obvious he didnt want to take the L

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1DW2RNo5WKRm5G/d13377qkhoIj?invite=cr-MSx5WTIsNjYyOTU4MTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Brad ibbo

Do you not have your voice in the clip? Where you say "Nice 99" and the only rp you give me is "I don't have time for this"?
((G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.)

You are one person I gave you plenty of time to talk to me and leave my pockets I had no idea you were still looking.

You're saying I vdm you? That's got to be a joke not only did I not kill you but the logic behind there being no reason to run you over after you pull a knife on me is ridiculous.
((G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.)

Fail to fear! I was scared for my life so I ran away just because you did not have zip ties doesn't stop me from running away.
((G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.)

yh tbh I don't know why sound isn't on tbh trying to figure that out when i seen it but tbh ya don't need sound on that to show you failed to fear after putting your hands up then i ask you to drop something and ya run away don't take a genius to see that you just didn't want to loose and vdming me you didn't give me no roleplay you ran away when i had a knife to you you didnt roleplay what so ever after ya knew you was going to get robbed. and how you meant to empty your pockets if you have zipties on your wrists? you just clearly cant take a L

Roleplay was already initiated by yourself I don't need to roleplay me running you over?!
((G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.)

((G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.)
I was not clearly outnumbered and not at an obvious disadvantage. Yes, you had a knife but you were away from the door (behind me) with clearly no obstruction for me to flee.

lad i had a knife out you was clearly disadvantaged and you gave no solid quality rp to be able to run me over the scene was rubbish as soon as you ran off from been held at knife point 

I'm confused was I robbing you? Did I then need to provide you with some amazing RP or was it just you saying "I don't have time for this" and trying to rob me? Bravo amazing RP, I will endeavour to learn to RP in such a manner. You initiated the RP, I don't have to provide fuck all. I even tried to talk to you which you can hear but nope you chose not to reply. 

You run up to my car saying "Nice 99". Any comment about that?

Why would I not run over the guy who tried to rob me?

I'm not going to reply any further as it's clear you have not read the rules.

Tbh mate I was running for ya head number and said it out loud that was why, but it was you with the shit rp like most people in the city run away when there getting robbed because they can’t take a L the city really need to add robbery script so when ya rob people ya can take there shit happened a million times people just run away and jump in vehicles. As for the vdm you obviously wasn’t scared of a man with a knife as you preceded to run me over you could of just drove off ya turning it round on me when you failed to fear vdmed me because you couldn’t take loosing ya shit 

And if my voice clip isn’t there do you care to share yours so it is? I shouldn’t have to come out of your pockets I’m a guy with a knife telling you to drop ya shit you should feel the need to run away I threaten your life

you with the shit rp
My shit RP? We had no prior interaction but you decided to rob me. Then only said "I don't have time for this" and robbed me. I mean if you can not see how poor that RP is. Then no wonder you are driving around by yourself pissed off and trying to get an easy come-up.

If everyone is running away from you it might be clear to bring some friends to help you. Any experienced robber in this server always brings someone else for a multitude of reasons and I will state again ((G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.). Yes, you had a knife but you were by yourself, in a building I work in, standing behind me away from the door, you chose not to take me to any of the back rooms and with a WITNESS! All negating factors allowed me to make my escape.

This server needs no script to allow players like you to freely rob people with thought or logic behind it. I am more than happy to hand over my hard-earned progress as I have in the past losing 600k but only because there was an obvious disadvantage or you are clearly outnumbered. You failed to do either of those. 

Read that rule properly lad if your at a disadvantage comply you had nothing I had a knife held to ya 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Brad ibbo

Do you have any footage with your audio? 

I don’t tbh I figured out after reviewing myself that the audio was off turned out I had my push to talk set on medal different to five m but the video shows that I was robbing him with my knife out and he just ran away 

Good Evening @Brad ibbo

Thank you for making this report

Due to your evidence having no audio I cannot hear any of your demands making it hard to determine if it is NVL or not. I am lacking a lot of context from your side of the situation. 

Due to the above this report will be declined.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back