What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player idea.

Opinions

• Yes

Votes: 82 78.1%
  • NO

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
I was thinking that it would be a good idea to make it to the point where you need evidence to prove that you have tried to resolve the situation before reporting the player. That way there cant be any doubt about if someone tried to resolve it or not. Just going to put a simple poll to see what people think.

Good idea i say! lets see what everyone else thinks now we have a good old fashioned poll on the go!

Great, idea though i am not an admin on this server, i think it would help them out a lot that people don't need to discuss in the chat down there, becouse they don't wanna try talk like adults :D

+1 :D

But.. I thought it was like... It was already there? Like an unwritten rule amongst the admins... Yes we need this! 

Yes and no.

It's already hard enough to make a report against someone (with constant recording, editing and uploading).

Don't really wanna make it even more hard work when I want to report a guy RDMing, combat logging and NLRing with saving videos/screenshots of me trying to hopelessly tell him what he did wrong.

It would work with stuff that happens to longer standing players but I thought that was kind of implied anyway.

Well as it stands now is its just a yes or no question i was thinking the minimum should be have a recording or screenshot of the conversation or have a mentor sit in so they can vouch for it. And if your unable to reach them you should at least have a screen shot of you trying to contact them. Also why should a report on a longer standing player be any different from a hobo who just bought the game an hour ago? @BennyBait

+1 good idea @Wilco any why i CAN GET CONTACT WITH THE  player that i report if he not on TS without break rp? i guess i can  rp in messege to call him for ts

I honestly have no clue as to why this wouldn't already be part of the report a player... Implement it!!

Honestly I think we ask our players enough by requiring videos. I think just mentioning in the report "I tried to talk with them in OOC/TS" or "We talked in TS and we couldnt come to a resolution." should suffice.

If it's a blatant rule violation such as greenzone killing, body glitching, hacking, duping, I'd say players shouldn't need to resolve it. 

Honestly I think we ask our players enough by requiring videos. I think just mentioning in the report "I tried to talk with them in OOC/TS" or "We talked in TS and we couldnt come to a resolution." should suffice.

If it's a blatant rule violation such as greenzone killing, body glitching, hacking, duping, I'd say players shouldn't need to resolve it. 
Thanks Soldier, the last statement is my sentiment exactly.

I virtually never report players, but when I do, it's for stuff that is literally cannot be resolved.
As I don't care about money and my stuff... how can someone un-break a rule? as that's the only way I can see those being resolved.

Agree with @Thesoldier here completely. Plus some people struggle just to upload the initial game evidence to begin with.

I think the majority of people on here make contact before reporting, If its poor role play that has led to a questionable RDM, I let the player know how they should of approached the situation differently instead of reporting them.  I think the biggest problem is people not reading the rules properly when they first join and not reading the guidelines before reporting someone.

I definitely agree if someone is caught exploiting in some way they should be reported regardless so long as you have sufficient evidence, that kind of stuff needs to go down on record, otherwise they could get away with it every time someone warns them inside of a team speak.

This is what I meant, but as an admin reworded it everyone agrees.

Great idea, even if a mentor or something that isnt involved in the situation sits in the channel when resolving it and mentions something in the report a player part.

I really like the idea, but sometimes it is not possible to resolve it with the player if they arnt on TS or leave the server for example, but if there is a way around that part of it, great idea :)

Back