What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - IDK - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alaura Bydin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: IDK

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/11/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2224

What best describes this incident ?: Comabt Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 2 people who stopped me earlier after accidently hitting their car spoke to me and mentioned i would see my friend in red anymore. Turns out he was saved by another one of our friends. They both found one of the 2 people (AUDI driver) and killed him took him, We met up with them and while there i noticed his friend in the Mercedes was waiting across the road. I called it out so we went after him. After hitting his car it stopped. WE shouted get out then noticed he had left. Time on my clip is accurate as my PC that is set to auto time zone.

I could not resolve as I have no idea who it was. We did wait around for about 10 mins and was a no show and his friend disappeared who vanished (unsure if died or logged) about 5 mins after the friend combat logged

last 3 mins of clip

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ZpmLVlwAYr4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Chilli

I have reviewed the footage provided and Identified the player that was driving the Golf that combat logged, I think it was very obvious that the player did know that he was being followed and that he was being confronted by players shown in the video.

The player that is being reported has already received a permanent ban for another reason and with this being reported just shows to me that he is not here for the right reasons. This report will be added to the current ban.

Action Taken

CharID: 85010

Ban: C2.3

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back