What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Idk i couldnt catch it - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zunkolll

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tony Gambino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Idk i couldnt catch it

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/04

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My friend was getting rammed by a white car and a black jester so i tried to help him then a guy in a the car shown in the clip aims a gun and shoots no initiation we had a pervious run in with him 15-20 mins before that situation but there still was not any initiation on me from him he never spoke a word to me in both incidences there for i would think he had no reason to kill me in the clip you can see him ram my car and me not ram him so therefore it shouldnt be any reason for me to get shot

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RBNkPx_NK0fft/d1337QHZog6J?invite=cr-MSxyZjEsMjA5NTMwOTEwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

Not sure why you're reporting here because for one you or one of your friends started ramming first which is the reason why we were ramming and chasing also secondly, when we took you to a place you didn't speak whatsoever or acted your injuries.

To add on to this, your friend literally combat logged which I'm sure one of the people you have reported will provide. Thanks!

Hello,

Not sure why you're reporting here because for one you or one of your friends started ramming first which is the reason why we were ramming and chasing also secondly, when we took you to a place you didn't speak whatsoever or acted your injuries.

To add on to this, your friend literally combat logged which I'm sure one of the people you have reported will provide. Thanks!
Got shot in the brain so i think thats rights to not talk and if i my friend was ramming you how does that give right to see the next blacked out rebel and pop him in the head

Got shot in the brain so i think thats rights to not talk and if i my friend was ramming you how does that give right to see the next blacked out rebel and pop him in the head
You could of at least provided some /me which is what it’s there for to give some roleplay at least instead you gave nothing.

Also still doesn’t explain the combat log your friend did? So just wondering where the explanation for that is?

You could of at least provided some /me which is what it’s there for to give some roleplay at least instead you gave nothing.

Also still doesn’t explain the combat log your friend did? So just wondering where the explanation for that is?
He crashed

Zunkolll said:
He crashed
which you see in the clip he says chase them then doesnt reply cause he crashed

He crashed

which you see in the clip he says chase them then doesnt reply cause he crashed
I believe he stopped replying because he got shot and put into a boot then surprisingly disappeared after being put in the boot so let’s not lie here!

You were all involved with ramming into cars at pillbox, you were asked to stop and you and your friends didn’t. Fuck around and find out mentality…

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back