What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - imaK, Jason, Lou Cheng - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Your In-game name

SGT Phoenix [7680]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

imaK, Jason, Lou Cheng

Date of the incident

18/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had been informed that there were some heat signatures in the warehouse after the RBA international alarm had been set off for the second time. Gary had made initial contact with them where he had asked them to put their weapons down. Once we had the building surrounded Gary started to make an initiation, before he had finished after I had advised them to lower their weapons, they opened fire on us. providing us with a very low RP. I personally had heard nothing from them. Gary later informed me they had said out loud to "shh, be quiet". Nothing more was said. I do have a longer video if required.

Ultimately, we had tried to make contact with them, to which they stated that an admin had said that something like this was fine and we felt that the conversation was not going to go anywhere had we call a liaison. I am willing to discuss this should it be needed. But from my eyes, there was no attempt to roleplay with us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5v1nUIcu60&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@imaK @Lou Cheng (Can't find Jason, if anyone would be as kind as to tag him for me that would be appreciated)

As the people involved have not replied I will be tagging them to give their side of the story

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From my perspective:

I opened fire once a threat had been made to myself with lethal force. I was told this was okay by a staff member, however the rules clearly state that high quality roleplay must be given before shots.

This guideline has been used by loads of people who play rebel, which is alarming as I was banned already for this incident. Meaning others are at risk of making the same error.

As for the others involved in this report, I do not feel like they should take any punishment as I fired the first shot and thus kicked off the gunfight, meaning its down to me.

Hello, I'm going to be honest here, yeah it was pretty shitty from all of us, I was the last one to kill someone, after everything started I did kinda panic as there was cops threatening force and storming the building then gun shots all over the place, I know it's no excuse but I'm honestly sorry for the way it went down, when we were threatened and officers were killed there was no way we would of got out of there alive if I hadn't of fought back after the officers were killed, I guess I should of given up, once again I apologize and all I can say it wont happen again.

As @imaK has been banned already, this will be added to his record.

@Jason511, @Lou Cheng, whilst I understand the pressure of a situation can be extensive you need to always ensure your behaviour is within the rules. If you are unsure as to whether high quality role-play has taken place then the onus is on you to not join a gunfight, regardless of the behaviour of your gang-mates.

@Jason511, given your clean record and your apology, you will receive a warning for RDM, ensure this doesn't occur again.

@Lou Cheng, given your previous record, this will be your final warning for the foreseeable future, I would suggest prioritising high quality roleplay over gunfights if you want to remain in this community.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back