What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Imak - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
barely even know who you are never mind who you play with,
Which proves my point, you know I do not roll with large groups and thus your actions would be influenced by such information.

isn’t it clear it isn’t active when every person inside the compound is stood in a circle and role playing, with guns on backs and not even set up. I will no longer reply to your comments because I CBA going back and forth 
Just because Poseidon failed to tell you that there was an ongoing situation is not our fault.

have a good day now sir 😉
you too 🙂

Which proves my point, you know I do not roll with large groups and thus your actions would be influenced by such information.

Just because Poseidon failed to tell you that there was an ongoing situation is not our fault.

you too 🙂
Sir maybe you should focus more on the report against you rather than something pretty much irrelivent 

Can I ask that this report be locked till a decision from staff comes to be, anyone with relevent information can message staff for it to be added on. This argument is pointless and servers no point for the report in question. 

@imaK, I’d like to request the video as I suppose you forgot. I’m sorry for the late reply. Once the video has been provided I will draw a conclusion.

As it currently stands, imaK has been banned for 2.4 which is Exploiting. So the report will have it's final decision now. 

As imaK says multiple times, that he believes that this wasn't RDM, due to the fact that everyone was in the mindset of having a fight possibly ensuing, he believed that it would be fine if even with the amount if time passed, it would be okay to then open fire upon the people who threatened him and his friends one of which was killed. 

Now the reasoning for this from imaK was that they had a man down and therefor this being fair is not really a valid point. You did not know this at the time that they thought, you will  be setting up. They were prepared for you to set up for some time just in case. After quite some time passes you then open fire on them again. After the amount of time you waited to shoot again which was over 5 minutes, in that case most people would assume that the situation has ended and that there will not be a firefight. 

@K I E R A N, I would personally suggest you do not use the key chain only if there is a rule break happening. You do not need to use it unless there is a rule break for sure. I'm sure he wasn't using it to gain an advantage. And I'm sure that even even if Kieran knew who you were and the people you are with, the situation would've gone on all the same as there was no use for it. I'll just give a small warning for this as a reminder.

Now since imaK has already been banned, I will be adding this to his not for the future.

Alternative Action Taken

Thank you for your patience

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back