What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Imstyle - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyPotato

Your In-game name

Charles Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Imstyle

Date of the incident

24/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

01:00 AM

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving my truck doing a diamond run. I got followed by a ifrit which crashed into me two times and the second time ended up almost killing me and blowing up my truck. I have video evidence of the incident. After they ran into my truck the second time the truck flipped and the tiers popped. They ended up robbing me after that, but I would say ramming me like that is VDM and many agreed with me. If you need a longer video evidence i could upload the full rob and everything but it took some time uploading. I linked the video and screenshots of the players name.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DctzAueLt_c
https://gyazo.com/fc648791cdfec293dff06cf78cc9ba7a

https://gyazo.com/3f9acf339499d114db47e7e4646c5fa7

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No, because it was late and i had to go.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you report me i was just in the ifrit i was not driving.

Also to be honest I have no clue we was robbing you.

I just went with it.

Ok😊 Didn't know which one of you were driving therefore I report you both so admins might get in contact.👍

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As Imstyle has yet to respond I will be tagging him to give him a chance to reply @Imstyle Also @PrettyPotato Do you have any footage showing what happened after the video ended? Did they rob you or did they let you go as the current video doesn't show

I have more video footage after this. They just robbed me for my weapon and left me to repair the truck and leave. I could upload that aswell if you want to. 🙂

@PrettyPotato If you could upload it and post it here it would help us come to a decision as accidentally crashing into someone and apologizing and ramming into someone to rob them are two completely different scenarios

Ye i can upload the rest of the video when I'm home :). It was a robbery yes but he still crashed into me which was no accident since he did it twice. The person apologizing is me trying to be friendly because he said i crashed into him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Youtube of the rest of the robbery.

@Lobmarksennn Whilst you claim all of this to be the drivers fault how come to joined in on the robbery after the HEMTT had been rammed of the road by the vehicle you were in? 

Also to be honest I have no clue we was robbing you.
Now you say you had no clue that it was a robbery but someone pulling out a weapon and telling someone to hand over what they own and put their hands up at gunpoint is the definition of an armed robbery? 

@Lobmarksennn Whilst you claim all of this to be the drivers fault how come to joined in on the robbery after the HEMTT had been rammed of the road by the vehicle you were in? 

Now you say you had no clue that it was a robbery but someone pulling out a weapon and telling someone to hand over what they own and put their hands up at gunpoint is the definition of an armed robbery? 
Well if my friend is doing a robbery im not just going to stand there and do nothing and before this report I saw nothing wrong with what imstyle did cause he has been playing on this server for years now so I assume its not against the rules and also people do it to me all the time like about 3 hours ago or something someone did the exactly the same but i see nothing wrong as the driver who is about to get "VDM" could ignore it and just turn when you see them going close to you on your side.

As the video is quite clear that the Ifrit rammed into the side of you I do not think there is much to discuss. Whilst the ifrit could've gone infront of you and tried to force you to stop that would still be the ifrits fault that the collision happened and whilst accidents do happen the best way to deal with them is to say sorry, let everyone heal up and repair and either leave the chase or continue after everyone is back on a fair playing field. Therefor I will issue a warning to Imstyle for 2.1 VDM as he caused the accident and then used it to his advantage to rob the HEMTT. @Lobmarksennn In the future be more careful on what you do. Even though you were not the driver you still helped in the robbery by pointing a rifle at the HEMTT driver I will leave you with an unofficial warning to be more careful in the future. 

Action taken
Imstyle - Warning for 2.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back