What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Injustice League - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brick Carstein

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Injustice League

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/08/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: G1.3 G6

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Over the past week or so the members of the Injustice league repeatedly broke into the MRPD/Vesp PD in order to steal police vehicles and have police chases later on. So far all the police did was either throw them into prison or simply let them go because they are not worth the hustle, however a lot of people, including mainly me, have had enough of the break ins and think this should not be such thing.
Writing numerous reports and throwing them in jail just so they can do it again does not seem to work.

Today was no different. We got reports of disturbance at the pharmacy and the moment we came they drove off hoping we were going to chase after them. We simply came and didn't take the bait to chase the vehicles since we had enough of it. After a couple of minutes a shop alarm was triggered on Alta St. Again we drove up, they drove away and we didnt chase. Same thing again at Bean machine and then again at the 229 turf pharmacy. Couple of minutes after the pharmacy robbery we came to Vesp PD where once again we saw the gang posted up outside the PD waiting for a moment to jump in and steal some cars. I decided to chase one of them finally and a pursuit was initiated. 2 minutes later he rammed the car into the water and later escaped. The driver being chased came back after escaping with one of his buddies and tried to gain entry into the PD. We just observed him and let him leave as we had enough chases. Couple of minutes later he came again to Vesp PD, gained entry and then lockpicked a vehicle parked out the front. We managed to be there on time and a small foot pursuit happened. The member ran up the sign ladder, jumped down and then continued without acting injured running away from police until being caught. Member that was breaking in the third time without assistance was James Raja.

There is no RP story anywhere here. It's troll-like behavior and just random. They seem to not care about RPing as any criminals or anything deep/story rooted ( Judging from my past interactions, experiences and the fact they seem to want to take every possible route to ensure victory ( Not being caught )). No reasons other than "its fun" has ever been given for repeatedly doing the same thing.

1- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJ426CkmoELPP/d1337Sswxujp?invite=cr-MSxkS3UsMzY3NjAzOTMs
2- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJ5Nws6gYoaxQ/d1337y29soS9?invite=cr-MSxFV2EsMzY3NjAzOTMs
3- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJ7GxEB4kLqyk/d1337Bpc3bnL?invite=cr-MSxUWFgsMzY3NjAzOTMs

I have footage of us going to the Pharmacy Robbery but not from the "robbery itself"

5- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJimdwbO1R-ua/d13370BgNs70?invite=cr-MSxUa0EsMzY3NjAzOTMs
6- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJsjl1G7tYqlQ/d1337nSukYGS?invite=cr-MSxkVEUsMzY3NjAzOTMs
7- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJuruUfr30TzJ/d1337i1HDO6S?invite=cr-MSxKS28sMzY3NjAzOTMs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xJuruUfr30TzJ/d1337i1HDO6S?invite=cr-MSxKS28sMzY3NjAzOTMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was instructed by a Staff member to add further information, which I have experienced with them, onto this report.

Pretty much everything has been outlined by @Brick Carsteinin the report above, but I’ll add my personal opinion, with footage, nonetheless.
In my opinion, their behaviour would fall under trolling. It is ridiculous how they roleplay. They look for any police to bite into any of their shenanigans. If we do bite and chase them, they tend to take it directly to the ocean and escape that way. Although it is not a rulebreak, I think it’s a bit shit, knowing limitations of characters in the water. Yesterday in the pursuit with the Feltzer (in Brick’s POV), I was the first officer to chase. I was directly behind James Raja. As soon as he caught wind of me behind him, he reacted in shocked manner and told his mate, who was on the jet-ski, to “Kill him!” again. This is the same person as the video titled Injustice League Behaviour, shouting “kill him”.
Furthermore, this constant breaking into police stations is just stupid. 95% of the time it is aimless and just looking for attention, the other 5% is them robbing police officers in a fully manned station (an officer was robbed at the armoury). 

Below I have attached a clip where they infiltrated the police station, again. After they realise they are somewhat beat, being locked in, one them decides to start with the “kill him, kill him” mentality. I think this is absolutely absurd. They’ve entered a police station, looking for attention, and then try downing officers in whatever way possible, when they came looking for trouble… 

Genuinely confusing how there hasn’t been any staff intervention as of yet, or any reports for that matter.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello, as a member of the Injustice League (Philip Daytona), I believe I can provide valuable context and insight to the alleged rule breaking. Upon thoroughly reviewing the evidence presented and considering Brick’s perspective, I feel it's crucial to clarify our intentions regarding the activities in question:

Store Robberies

Our frequent store robberies are a deliberate part of our gang's learning curve as we navigate the intricacies of the city. We are determined to gain a better understanding of its dynamics before engaging in more complex criminal endeavours. Most of the time police do not respond however yesterday as seen in multiple clips in the report, police attended and naturally any criminal in that situation will evade without a hostage.

To add on to this, in RP I was told yesterday about the crackdown occurring on our store robberies approved by the Judiciary and Police which is all that needed to happen instead of taking it as OOC baiting. We are simply low-level criminals who can be stopped with measures like this.  

Breaking into Police Stations

Our presence in police stations serves three primary purposes:

A: Acquiring police vehicles for planned criminal activities, as some of our members lack personal vehicles or have faced threats regarding their existing cars.

B: Advancing an ongoing story arc with Gary Fisher (Kidnapping storyline), which has been a collaborative effort with his full awareness and participation.

FInally: Seeking firearms, as we are still in the process of learning how to obtain weapons within the server's roleplay framework. (Not done it for this reason this for a while.)

The whole “Fully manned police station” argument is valid however I cannot see it under any rule break. It is up to the player and there is a reason any police station can be lockpicked into.

Ensuring Victory

I believe I speak for the group and myself when I say being caught is no issue. I personally find more entertainment from it as to getting away after the initial frustration of being caught. As to driving into water, it is something we have started doing less and if we do then the police have every right to use boats and NPAS as we tend to go for any sea vehicle in case the police want to continue the chase. I do not know who says “Its fun” as reasoning for what we do and cannot verify this.

“There is no RP story anywhere here”:

We have multiple ongoing storylines ongoing so to list a few:

A: Learning how to make, buy and sell marijuana, cocaine, meth, firearms, and firearm ammunition. (Almost done)

B: Ongoing “War” to an extent with the Ingram Legal Group & Bingle which involved a CID Investigation, our group kidnapping Ingram solicitors, and various other bits.

Finally: Gaining capital through store robberies for money to learn how bank heists and lifeinvader work through to being able to buy USBs, drills, and drill bits.

Conclusion

Considering this report and now acknowledging how our actions are being perceived to some members of the community myself and the others will change how we go about engaging with the police and will put more emphasis on creating better roleplay which is more meaningful and engaging for both sides. Trolling seems to be a significant talking point and it is something I personally have no intention of doing.

Any questions or concerns please do ask and I apologise for the way it seems certain players specifically in police feel during and after mentioned interactions with said group.

Last edited by a moderator:
“There is no RP story anywhere here”:

We have multiple ongoing storylines ongoing so to list a few:

A: Learning how to make, buy and sell marijuana, cocaine, meth, firearms, and firearm ammunition. (Almost done)

B: Ongoing “War” to an extent with the Ingram Legal Group & Bingle which involved a CID Investigation, our group kidnapping Ingram solicitors, and various other bits.

Finally: Gaining capital through store robberies for money to learn how bank heists and lifeinvader work through to being able to buy USBs, drills, and drill bits.
Loitering around a police station requires a VALID ROLEPLAY REASON. None of these constitute a valid reason to repeatedly breaking into PDs and steal cars so you can bait for chases. None of these things can even be found at a PD. It's just something you typed up to sound like you had reason besides a bit of trolling to constantly bait. 

What does the "Ongoing war" have to do with you breaking into PDs and baiting cops for chases? You expecting ronald ingram and lucy webb to be sleeping in the back of one of the parked cars at Vesp PD or something?

Breaking into Police Stations

Our presence in police stations serves three primary purposes:

A: Acquiring police vehicles for planned criminal activities, as some of our members lack personal vehicles or have faced threats regarding their existing cars.

B: Advancing an ongoing story arc with Gary Fisher (Kidnapping storyline), which has been a collaborative effort with his full awareness and participation.

FInally: Seeking firearms, as we are still in the process of learning how to obtain weapons within the server's roleplay framework. (Not done it for this reason this for a while.)

The whole “Fully manned police station” argument is valid however I cannot see it under any rule break. It is up to the player and there is a reason any police station can be lockpicked into.
Common sense tells you that if you want to steal a car and not get caught for it you wouldn't go to a police station to do it. Same applies for getting weapons. 

Your excuse is you have a story with a cop yet you haven't once made sure or checked that he was in the building. Your excuses are always that you are "learning" but instead of getting more creative/enganing/etc. with your RP stories, scanarioes, robberies, etc. you keep doing the same actions leading you to the same results with the police being fed up of your baiting so I'm assuming you haven't learned anything yet? 

Store Robberies

Our frequent store robberies are a deliberate part of our gang's learning curve as we navigate the intricacies of the city. We are determined to gain a better understanding of its dynamics before engaging in more complex criminal endeavours. Most of the time police do not respond however yesterday as seen in multiple clips in the report, police attended and naturally any criminal in that situation will evade without a hostage.

To add on to this, in RP I was told yesterday about the crackdown occurring on our store robberies approved by the Judiciary and Police which is all that needed to happen instead of taking it as OOC baiting. We are simply low-level criminals who can be stopped with measures like this.  
What exactly are you "learning" by baiting cops to chase you? Don't act like this is your first time robbing a store because it isn't. You break the register and then you steal the cash, everything else is done with RPing, be that coming up with excuses for robbing the store, playing dumb, etc. All you do is wait for the police to see you and then drive off expecting a chase which often ends up in you knifing cops.

Also Baiting has nothing to do with anything OOC related and I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Considering this report and now acknowledging how our actions are being perceived to some members of the community myself and the others will change how we go about engaging with the police and will put more emphasis on creating better roleplay which is more meaningful and engaging for both sides. Trolling seems to be a significant talking point and it is something I personally have no intention of doing.
You knew quite well how your actions are perceived. You were constantly told all the previous times how annoying and dumb it is that we have to arrest you for breaking into a PD that frequently for a dumb reason such as constantly trying to steal a police car or robbing cops at the armory. That is the reason why I haven't asked you to come to liason. Because I know that you are doing this maliciously and are fully aware of your actions and how they are percieved.

The league was reported before for the same behavior and here you are doing it again.

Loitering around a police station requires a VALID ROLEPLAY REASON. None of these constitute a valid reason to repeatedly breaking into PDs and steal cars so you can bait for chases. None of these things can even be found at a PD. It's just something you typed up to sound like you had reason besides a bit of trolling to constantly bait. 

What does the "Ongoing war" have to do with you breaking into PDs and baiting cops for chases? You expecting ronald ingram and lucy webb to be sleeping in the back of one of the parked cars at Vesp PD or something?
To begin with I feel like you are taking what I am saying throughout my reply and creating an opinion instead of facts trying to tie rule breaking into In-Character situations which is where all of this should remain.

Breaking into a PD to steal a fast car i.e Ford Focus, unmarked BMW etc is an entirely valid reason as it is being done to assist with committing crimes. You consistently say we are baiting and trolling yet when it comes down to it the "Injustice League" merely is creating low level/mid level criminal situations around the City which I do not see any other group doing. It is for the Police and Judiciary to see we are: Breaking into PDs, stealing police cars, robbing grocery stores and for them for them to deal with it which has just started with a Investigation into the group led by CID. 

Your excuse is you have a story with a cop yet you haven't once made sure or checked that he was in the building. Your excuses are always that you are "learning" but instead of getting more creative/enganing/etc. with your RP stories, scanarioes, robberies, etc. you keep doing the same actions leading you to the same results with the police being fed up of your baiting so I'm assuming you haven't learned anything yet?
In this instance you are making a presumption and if you knew any context (Tried to talk to us before making this report which you could of easily done) you would know we call the cop consistently asking where he is and figuring out where he is and that the majority of the time we break in for the sole purpose of the kidnapping. To respond to your assumption we have not learned anything you are incorrect as breaking in and shops are something a few of us do once every 3/4 days which is entirely reasonable.

What does the "Ongoing war" have to do with you breaking into PDs and baiting cops for chases? You expecting ronald ingram and lucy webb to be sleeping in the back of one of the parked cars at Vesp PD or something
I never linked the ongoing war with this. I was simply stating we have multiple RP storylines going when you asserted we did not.

Common sense tells you that if you want to steal a car and not get caught for it you wouldn't go to a police station to do it. Same applies for getting weapons. 

You knew quite well how your actions are perceived. You were constantly told all the previous times how annoying and dumb it is that we have to arrest you for breaking into a PD that frequently for a dumb reason such as constantly trying to steal a police car or robbing cops at the armory. That is the reason why I haven't asked you to come to liason. Because I know that you are doing this maliciously and are fully aware of your actions and how they are percieved.
Tying these two statements together. You should know as does any other officer that the "Injustice League" is a group of guys whom some are mentally ill in RP. There is no rule being broken by annoying police which 90% of the server do and breaking into a PD with RP justification which you could of been made aware of had you gone to liaison with me or anyone in the group. 

That is the reason why I haven't asked you to come to liason. Because I know that you are doing this maliciously and are fully aware of your actions and how they are percieved.
Although you believe it is malicious, baiting? You believe some or all of a group is committing at the end of the day a good chat in liaison with any of us would of provided a significant amount of context and allowed you to write no report or a report that is more accurate and does not make multiple presumptions. We are not anywhere near like those characters and it would not of taken long for you to see that. Some of us do barely any criminal RP and some of us do lots, so making a more clear report of which players you are reporting also would of been much better and clearer for us and presumably staff.

That report is not this one and I am not arguing that however a member of staff states in the report attempting to steal police cars in the station is a valid RP reason.

Hello Brick,

I hope you are well, as you seem very angry with all these passive aggressive responses.

I hope I can shed some much-needed light on this situation as an Injustice League member myself.

In terms of your argument, while I do believe that it is entirely wrong, I can see it from your perspective. As I do have a police character, I can step into your shoes and see the situation in a new light. Even then, while I can see the constant annoyance the Injustice League poses, it is not something to be dealt with through staff and the forums; it is to be dealt with through roleplay punishments, whether this be through the banning of licences, extension of sentences, or whatnot.

At the end of your most recent response, you attached a report on a single member where he was reported for the same thing you are now reporting us for. If you had the time or consideration to read that report, you would know that the staff member concluded that the reasoning of being at a police station to steal a police car was sufficient to exclude the G6 offence. Furthermore, as previously stated by another, we have a storyline to do with police in the station, further excluding us from the accusations presented.

I assume that in regards to the rule G1.3 offence, you are referring to robbing shops throughout Los Santos, thus accusing us of baiting for police chases. Our intent when robbing shops is to do just that and actually rob the shop. If the police decide to show up at the shop we are robbing, then either we run and give ourselves a chance or turn ourselves in for a swift prison sentence. In the view of the Injustice League, we require the much-needed cash from these shops, and if the police show up, so be it. We do not change the shops we rob because there is no police presence; therefore, I see no rule break in robbing shops, especially when there is none of this malicious intent you so much like to accuse us of having.

In conclusion, while yes, I do believe our behaviour to be annoying in no way, I see it as breaking rules. Therefore, it must be dealt with through the roleplay functions, as previously stated. I firmly believe this has all come around as an angry gamer report as the Injustice League gives the police a run for their money. I say this because we are usually hard to catch, and because of this, I believe that this report is revenge for what we have done to the police, which is always in line with the rules; therefore, they are clutching at straws to get rid of us by any means necessary, whether it be through the forums by means of a ban or through the justice system in the city.

Having read your response, Brick, I have concluded that I am going to lay out all of what I've said above into bullet points, as you clearly like to misinterpret and skim over vital information:

• You should be dealing with this through character means, as no rules have been broken, making this a faulty effort at getting rid of the Injustice League.
  • We have a valid reason to be in and around police stations, therefore not breaking rule G6.
  • We rob shops for the money, not for the police chases; therefore, we are also not breaking rule G1.3.

I hope this all makes sense for you, Brick. Please let me know if you need any clarification on any of the big words I used when writing the response.

gonna ask a few questions that i expect a response on when free please

Why police vehicles? why not local cars found littering the streets?

Advancing an ongoing story arc with Gary Fisher (Kidnapping storyline), which has been a collaborative effort with his full awareness and participation.
how does this add a roleplay reason to break into PDs and steal cars and/or rob/kill/kidnap other cops that aren't Gary?

FInally: Seeking firearms, as we are still in the process of learning how to obtain weapons within the server's roleplay framework
does this have to be done at a PD?

(G8.6) If a police station is attacked, the 15 minute NLR does not apply to the Police and they may re-enter the situation at will. Because police stations are assumed to be filled with law enforcement 24/7, as well as CCTV, attacking one is a foolish move and undertaken at your own risk.

Considering this report and now acknowledging how our actions are being perceived to some members of the community myself and the others will change how we go about engaging with the police and will put more emphasis on creating better roleplay which is more meaningful and engaging for both sides.
glad to see this, hopefully it's something i'll see myself at some point

Furthermore, as previously stated by another, we have a storyline to do with police in the station,
Having a prolonged RP situation with A cop does not mean you have a storyline with THE police or the station he's at

you would know that the staff member concluded that the reasoning of being at a police station to steal a police car was sufficient to exclude the G6 offence
Do You(and @larrybanks) think that going to a PD for the single purpose of stealing a police vehicle constantly is valid and good RP that would be needed to circumvent G6?

another thing @brookwook @larrybanksare one of you able to provide a full list of the injustice league members, either by the way of discord names, ingame names or the like? either here or in dms depending on how public you want it

Why police vehicles? why not local cars found littering the streets?
The two primary reasons are due to the fact most of them are very quick and very well armoured. Then the fact that we don't risk getting kidnapped/dumped by criminals who we know would likely have no issue doing just that if we tried their vehicles. 

That then would ;potentially pose the question. You would rather go to jail than be kidnapped? Yes, as I do not risk dying as much if I entered a PD.

how does this add a roleplay reason to break into PDs and steal cars and/or rob/kill/kidnap other cops that aren't Gary?
It is an unintended consequence of entering a PD that there will be other police officers as you mentioned they are manned 24/7 but it is a risk the group is willing to take. I would say the reason to "rob/kill/kidnap" other officers is still Gary, as to get to Gary we have tried to kidnap other officers as a means to get to him through negotiation etc as an example. Final note is I do not believe we have killed any officers whilst breaking in but have robbed two officers whilst inside with the reason for that being the other two I mentioned in my first reply.

does this have to be done at a PD?
It is a choice 100% through majority decision. We could risk robbing gang members and so on who will have firearms, fast cars, and so on but that would get us nowhere as we have 1 firearm amongst the 9 members (I believe) at one given time and they are probably not even online so trying to rob criminals has and will end up with us being worse off. If the police or staff want us to back off from PDs then we will but as I will talk about soon any rule regarding PD entering appears to be a guideline of sorts with players having the ability to decide.

(G8.6) If a police station is attacked, the 15 minute NLR does not apply to the Police and they may re-enter the situation at will. Because police stations are assumed to be filled with law enforcement 24/7, as well as CCTV, attacking one is a foolish move and undertaken at your own risk.
If the staff team want us to back off from PDs then we will 100% but regarding breaking into police stations it appears the final sentence of G8.6 is to be a guideline with players having the ability to make the final decision.

Do You(and @larrybanks) think that going to a PD for the single purpose of stealing a police vehicle constantly is valid and good RP that would be needed to circumvent G6?
It seems to be a purely opinion based answer where right and wrong is divided if as @brookwookstates @Liamsaid it was enough to circumvent G6 in a different report but my personal opinion is with enough context for wanting the vehicle (With the intention to continue providing roleplay) then is it enough to circumvent G6. However, I personally enter police stations with multiple reasons and not solely police vehicles. (I believe I have stated a few reasons the group enters and not just for vehicles).

another thing @brookwook @larrybanksare one of you able to provide a full list of the injustice league members, either by the way of discord names, ingame names or the like? either here or in dms depending on how public you want it
This is a full list with nicknames and then full legal names (If I am informed of anyone else who I have missed I will edit them in but I am 99% sure this is everyone):

• Penguin - Bobby Adebayore
  • Riddler - Rob Balck
  • Two Face - James Raja
  • Scarecrow - Philip Daytona
  • Bane - Lelouch Miller
  • Cat Man Woman - Victor Poffenberger
  • Lex Luthor - Oran Hill
  • Indian Robin - Dinka Raj
  • Captain Somalia - Abdi [Surname unknown to everyone and do not have his discord]

It seems to be a purely opinion based answer where right and wrong is divided if as @brookwookstates @Liamsaid it was enough to circumvent G6 in a different report but my personal opinion is with enough context for wanting the vehicle (With the intention to continue providing roleplay) then is it enough to circumvent G6. However, I personally enter police stations with multiple reasons and not solely police vehicles. (I believe I have stated a few reasons the group enters and not just for vehicles).
Please don’t miss-quote me to fight your battle. Stealing police vehicles is fine, as long as you’re not over doing it as seen here in this report.

Right, sorry for the delay here people. I am going to start this by saying in future can we please report specific rule breaks rather than slap everything down all at once. I feel like i just watched about 30 mins of footage and only saw 1 rule break. Do not get me wrong, if i were on the police side here having to deal with these i would be annoyed too. However, from the videos i have seen i dont believe they provide little to no roleplay in these interactions. 

As i said, it would be a pain in the ass to deal with however police seemed to get them in pretty much every video i just watched so its not like their using dirty tactics to win or anything. They all seem to end up arrested. 

So, i can understand the claims of baiting here because yes. Sitting at a fully manned police station lockpicking it, robbing police and things is VERY unlikely to actually happen. However, you have the assets, weapons and man power to control them in most of these scenarios here so i cant help but say you can definitely deal with these petty criminals in RP. They have little more than a few melee weapons and fists so it seems. 

The one rule break i will be pushing here is on:

Philip Daytona - 1 Day ban for G4.4 as there was no strong RP reason for you to get revived then continue to punch the officer even if you were not in cuffs. Roleplay as you should. If you lose you lose.

So a message for injustice league going forward. I will advise to police that if they see specific rule breaks from you individually then report it but also, if this behavior does not adapt with time and you start doing all of this with better weapons and just continue to do the same thing and not progress as a gang. There will be harsher punishments here. At the minute, i can appreciate you are a smaller start up gang and maybe finding your feet. I would advise as you grow as a gang so does your interest in almost trolling police like this. 

Then a message for the police. Please continue to record and report individuals, please get session IDs in your videos and if its a mass report like this one please at least highlight what rulebreaks were where in what video so it does not take this amount of time and processing reports can be easier on us.

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back