What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ins Reiss [6611] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

Your In-game name

K I E R A N Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ins Reiss [6611]

Date of the incident

09/19/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.
whilst mid gunfight with the police we was being scouted by multiple cops in the blue zone. when the fight was over i walked over to them and asked to speak with him.straight away i had reiss hurling insults. a few seconds later as we thought the fight was over as Reiss states In game there was no cops left outside the pd we put our guns away as soon as we did that reiss vaults over the hq pulls his gun and starts spraying ppl.  I messaged reiss and again was met with a shitty attitide

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkgxQBYezk
https://gyazo.com/1fd8274f904e328aa61d6f3c8c842d7e
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You call this abusing boundaries because officers are inside a police station and you choose to start a fight around it? Did I flee to the bluezone after the fight started and then stay in there? No. I was there from the beginning, therefor I can stay inside however long I want, when I choose to leave is entirely up to me, I chose to run out and kill you, as you said yourself, it's an active firefight around the station. As for "hurling abuse" you get what you give, you don't get respect if you don't give it, one of the first words out of your mouth was "dickhead" so don't cry and throw up a report once someone starts to shit talk you. Also "scouting" who was the officer with the binos scouting for? every officer was inside the police station.

You call this abusing boundaries because officers are inside a police station and you choose to start a fight around it? Did I flee to the bluezone after the fight started and then stay in there? No. I was there from the beginning, therefor I can stay inside however long I want, when I choose to leave is entirely up to me, I chose to run out and kill you, as you said yourself, it's an active firefight around the station. As for "hurling abuse" you get what you give, you don't get respect if you don't give it, one of the first words out of your mouth was "dickhead" so don't cry and throw up a report once someone starts to shit talk you. Also "scouting" who was the officer with the binos scouting for? every officer was inside the police station.
As you can see the report is forabusing zones not  shit talking just showing people how mature you are.as for calling you a dickhead that was in retaliation. The officers were sat on the hq building with Binos  out whilst cops were being shot 

So how come you ran towards the blue zone when i shot at you?

As for the convo, I just get sick of you WHINING about EVERYTHING if things don't go your way. Simple as that.

Why did I run towards a bz  maybe coz I wasn’t expecting you to do that wasn’t really looking at my gps. we took no shots for a good couple of mins before I ran to you clearly thinking it was no longer active as I’m running in the open and have my gun on my back clearly not a threat.

Hello, 

After watching the video and carefully considering there is no reason to doubt Reiss' version of events. 
No evidence has been provided that Reiss was ever outside of the blue zone prior to his involvement in the gunfight. Therefore it can not be said that he has been using the blue zone to gain an advantage. He has not sheltered in there or gained protection from it as he is effectively a none-combatant until he leaves the zone. 

While the officer inside the bluezone using binoculars/rangefinders is questionable this report does not concern that officer and they are unknown in context. That said please bear in mind how actions may appear to the other side. 

On one more note, when we are in game we are roleplaying as characters. Even if they are caricatures of ourselves try to avoid taking in game abuse outside into teamspeak/liason. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back