What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ionut - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenFireFly

Your In-game name

BrokenFireFly

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ionut, Alez Jmk

Date of the incident

07/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As you can see in the evidence that the reported player has so kindly provided me with, we took ionut hostage in Agios and we took his GPS and Radio, after we did that and put him in the car he still decided it would be a good idea to keep talking to his buddies (Not even hotmicing). So we where driving to a building and when he was in the car he tried calling the police multiple times and kept giving his locations to his buddies. then after we started role-playing with him we randomly got shot at by his mates who where hiding in the bushes without any form of initiation. they killed 2 of my friends, then the police arrived and stopped the shootout.

The person that Meta-gamed his location to his friends: ionut.

I beleave they are both from the gang RATC.

The footage is made and uploaded by ionut.

We tried to solve the situation with ionut (His friends didn't come to our channel) but ionut did not want to admit or apologize for his actions in any way and seemed like he'd do it again when he had the chance, that is why I think a report is necessary.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMiVFcKF0Io&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.My friends can't write anything right now so i will talk for them.First of all,it happened on server 1 not server 2.Second,we tried to dispute what happened on teamspeak and we talked for a hour and a bit,we also have footage for that if anyone wants it.Also,you have stolen his gps after you reached the house where you kept him as a hostage.If there is something else feel free to ask me.Have a nice day!

1: Sorry, I couldn't remember what server it was (I will change it).

2: Yes, ionut was in our channel but he kept saying that he didn't do anything wrong and would not apologize for anything.

3: Even if we didn't ever take his GPS and Radio he still CAN NOT contact the police while he is in restrains, and you CAN NOT just start shooting and killing us!   (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

4: If I put anyone in restrains and tell them that I am taking their GPS and Radio they can not in any way communicate with anyone or use any channel besides from (Direct Communication)   (3.5.1) When your communication devices have been taken from you by another player, you must not use external methods or group chat to communicate with anyone else. Only direct chat is to be used in this case.

5: You too bud :)

Since ionut himself has removed the video from his channel (witch I thought he would), is why I downloaded it, I will upload it now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the new evidence.

They said they want to meet you on teamspeack so they can solve this in a better way , pls just message me if you want to have a chat with them .

Thank you .

Idk why tbh, the attitude ionut gave did not in any way seem like he wanted to resolve the situation, he kept trying to defend himself and didn't want to comply or listen at all. I've seen multiple reports on ionut in the past 2/3 days and I don't feel like this wil change any time soon.

I am still willing to try and resolve the situation with Alez Jmk though since I haven't talked to him yet.

You can tell Alez to send me a message on teamspeak regarding this situation whenever I'm online if you'd like.

Thanks.

@BrokenFireFly - Please respond back here and let us know if you managed to get in touch with them to resolve the situation.  If you weren't able to resolve we'll continue with the report.

I haven't gotten any message from Alez Jmk yet, I will update you if I think it is taking too log or if it has been resolved or not.

Ionut will come on ts tommorow , and i think Alez will come the day after because tommorow is his birthday and he's gonna be away that day , if he is unable to join you then i'll contact and tell you .. or i could speack for him and send his messages , you choice ! :)

I think I was clear about ionut right? I am willing to speak with Alez Jmk but NOT with ionut.

No need for ionut to try to contact me because I do not agree with the way he tried to 'solve' this.

If it needs to be even clearer, I will leave the report running on ionut no matter what, though I'm willing to take Alez Jmk off the report if he resolves the situation with me.

Hello,im Alez JMK,I am willing to talk to you on teamspeak in order to resolve this.The only problem is that I don't know how to get in touch with you.

Join the teamspeak server, the ip is: ts.roleplay.co.uk

When you are on, press CTRL + F to find a player and type in: BrokenFireFly

If it turns red it means I am not on the server at that moment, keep trying untill it automatically scrolls down to my name, then you can right click on my name and send a message.

@Busterguy I have resolved the situation with Alez Jmk, he was very understanding about what he did wrong and was respectful towards me, he told me he wouldn't do something like that again and I believe him.

Please continue the report on ionut though.

Thanks for the patience.

Action Taken on 4.4 and 3.5 also the entire "you are retard?" statement - After reviewing his chatlog he also threatened to report someone so action has been taken on that as well

Name:[RATC]Johnny

Steam ID:76561198304281520

GUID:2ca448fb0e16d46349fd7f42fcf33d13

@BrokenFireFly - Just a suggestion for the future, when removing the radio / GPS, physically remove the GPS from them (patdown) / get them to place it in the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back