What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Iron - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWizardx

Your In-game name

[TJC] Wizard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Iron

Date of the incident

14/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was out gathering pearl's and Iron said he that he gave me warning shots but i never heard them before I was hit and also he never engaged me he was in a chopper and i was in a boat and they flew over and just continued to open fire they never said a word to me and on top of that how am i supposed to hear them over a chopper first shot i got hit and started driving away and was killed.
I didn't have OBS running at the time I only have the screen shot of me dead in the water.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/937185366738411780/2E5E5706F48E2F16EB6ABA903447272F090DAB8A/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi for an RDM report we will require video of 3-4 minutes leading upto the sitatuoin. otherwise we cant confirm what happend.

Since there has been no reply to this thread for a couple of days I am going to reject this report on the basis that not enough evidence was supplied,  please in future if you are able to try and record your sessions on our server to enable us to efficiently act on reports and maintain a high standard of roleplay on the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back