What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - iSnipz - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobGeus

Your In-game name

[SAAS] Roy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

iSnipz

Date of the incident

16/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so we where doing aluminium and i saw somebody at the little house so i told him to put his hands up and he didn't listen then warned him that i was going to shoot him and he didn't listen so i shot him and his friend shot me and i died. and after a minute or something the guy shot me again without warning me so i died fully.

(I am sorry for the dutch that you will hear in the evidence but i didn't really count on this happening)
(I am also sorry for the bad sound quality, i needed to boost the game sound with 32 db to get it to this.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/wAXeB8j1hvo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Have you tried contacting the player? It is a chance they may be friends and you did just shoot a guy.

Yes that was my friend that shot Roy. Although Roy’s initiation was very poor and with out me saying “or what” he would’ve shot me , also he did a count down which is against the rules too so he  is right now in a sticky situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the player and yes I'm h'es friend, I shot because he shot my friend

You didnt gave a proper reason for executing,
Im the guy in the hemtt box.

We didnt try to contact them because restart was happening,
And we could see them online after restart.

Okay i have read thru the rules 2 times now and i can't find anything about counting down, if so you should actually do something like that to warn the other players.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together

Counting down is a main rule that must not be broken any admin can explain this to you. Also if I didn’t say “or what” he would’ve rdmed me which is disgusting.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together

We can say the same about your friend, he didnt say he was going to execute roy, That is against the rules too.
So we both wrong.....

Also my friend didn’t have to give a proper execution cause he was now in a gun fight cause there were 2 of you guys and the second one was in the area so there was no need for role play to be carried out for his execution.

So we are not in the wrong you see :)

I was already gone, There was no threat for you.
I was running and calling the police, When i did that i was already 800m away.

How would we know that. You could’ve been with a gun round the corner for a opportunity to shoot my friend you see. Also how would you run 800m in 20secs - 40😎

Now it is clear in the video that @iSnipz5 is looking around for other individuals that pose a threat and he is clearly concerned about getting shot and is unsure if the gunfight is over or not. He then executes you 0:53 seconds after initially downing you and since it is a very short period of time that passed especially in a gunfight, it is still potentially active, and he could have easily been shot. If he was 100% sure that the gunfight was over and didn’t provide any additional roleplay then I would have an issue, however it seems that he is continuously scanning the area throughout and acts under the impression that the situation is still active.

For the future i would recommend that @iSnipz5 makes sure that a gunfight is still ongoing before executing somebody with no roleplay. To conclude I do not believe that this is worth of a ban and therefore we will not be taking any further action here also due to the fact that there are multiple other issues committed from both parties in this scenario and i would now like to take the opportunity to make you aware of these issues:

A)      Low quality of Roleplay.

@RobGeus @iSnipz5 @Jinx a - This was committed from both parties and the quality of roleplay from everyone involved was very poor. In future please make sure that you at least attempt to create and interesting roleplay story or interaction before attempting to shoot each other.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

B)      Count downs:

@RobGeus - We do not consider count downs to provide quality roleplay as it puts an individual in a situation were they can either fight or submit, either way there is no good quality roleplay that can come from this type of interaction.

(2.2) ...Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting... 

C)      Communicating whilst dead:

@RobGeus - Now I am unable to confirm this due to being unable to understand the language being spoken in team speak, however it seems that you could have possibly been giving your friend information whilst downed and therefore I am going to reference and make you aware of the following rule.

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

…While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

D)      Not declaring that people are going to assist you:

@Jinx a @iSnipz5 - There was no mention to the opposing party that you had friends that will open fire if anything happens, therefore your friend should not have opened fire in this situation and it should have just been a 1 on 1 scenario. If your friend wanted to get involved, he either needed to get himself verbally involved in-game or you needed to at least make the other party aware of his presence.

Please acknowledge the following rules that I have referenced above and make sure that you all avoid making the same mistakes again whilst on the server.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back