What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Its Yoi Boi Adam, TotallyNotMedoeD, [AMW]Taloon & [AMW] TheWarir - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmos1

Your In-game name

SGT Anders

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Its Yoi Boi Adam, TotallyNotMedoeD, [AMW]Taloon & [AMW] TheWarir

Date of the incident

06/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

To be clear about this, i only report the guys in the situation. We responded to RBA and TotallyNotMedoeD began to talk to me for RP in RBA. However, as PC Naylor shut down, MedoeD left us and sendt me out of RP to be failing RP. However TotallyNotMedoeD where not involved in the gunfight afterwards. Adam where the only one in AMW that accually took the time to sort this situation out at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4akbuzoGtL8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoken to the guys in liaison, from my perspective i have resolved my end.

Could you please state individual members, not the 'gang' as a whole as that implies everyone on their roster.

Please do not comment stating ' I wasn't there' as the reporter will comment/ edit the report to state the correct names

Could you please state individual members, not the 'gang' as a whole as that implies everyone on their roster.

Please do not comment stating ' I wasn't there' as the reporter will comment/ edit the report to state the correct names
Alright, i have stated all of them involved in this situation

I was on a sniper spot so when some when till me to shoot I shoot because I will be shore its he already  initiation and that's it I think

and anther thing sir can you till me where I am on the video ?? because I can not see my self or talon on it and this mean we was snipers and that's it I think you what mean to be a sniper on a gun fight right dude when the one how  initiation  told you to shoot you  can not say no and I Hobe from the staff to see my reply and till me if a did any thing rong  ??  .

and anther thing sir can you till me where I am on the video ?? because I can not see my self or talon on it and this mean we was snipers and that's it I think you what mean to be a sniper on a gun fight right dude when the one how  initiation  told you to shoot you  can not say no and I Hobe from the staff to see my reply and till me if a did any thing rong  ??  .
You sprayed me down when the firefight hadn't started. (Says in chat). Also you were invited to Liaison lobby by multiple cops and we also told your mates to invite you, while you claimed you got no contacts at all. In 2 hours of waiting you only came there for 3 minutes claiming you had a situation(which ended being up just another firefight).

Kind regards, PCSO David Jackson

You sprayed me down when the firefight hadn't started. (Says in chat). Also you were invited to Liaison lobby by multiple cops and we also told your mates to invite you, while you claimed you got no contacts at all. In 2 hours of waiting you only came there for 3 minutes claiming you had a situation(which ended being up just another firefight).

Kind regards, PCSO David Jackson
when I killed you the situation was already start told you before I was not the one who initiated so when TotallyNotMedoeD or how is ever was initiated  he till me to shoot we have initiated so yah of corse  I start to shoot and that's it

Dear @thewarir.

Me myself had no idea that someone had been initiated on and thought that you RDM'd me. This clearly was a messy situation and initiation wasn't clear since I (And @The Naylor ) didn't have a clue about it.

Also on a serious note you as a GROUP REP should be one of the people dealing with Liaisons. It appears to me that instead of exiting the server after the RBA scenario was over, you still didn't enter the liaison lobby when called multiple times. About 1 hour after you joined to tell you that you got NO INFO TO JOIN because you were not paying attention to your teamspeak. This is NOT correct since after talking to MedoeD, he said that he will call you here HIMSELF (about 30 minutes after RBA). Then you said you had to deal with a situation and procceeded to another gunfight. For the following hour you hadn't returned and 2 hours after the RBA we filed the report.

Best wishes,

PCSO David Jackson

Dear @thewarir.

Me myself had no idea that someone had been initiated on and thought that you RDM'd me. This clearly was a messy situation and initiation wasn't clear since I (And @The Naylor ) didn't have a clue about it.

Also on a serious note you as a GROUP REP should be one of the people dealing with Liaisons. It appears to me that instead of exiting the server after the RBA scenario was over, you still didn't enter the liaison lobby when called multiple times. About 1 hour after you joined to tell you that you got NO INFO TO JOIN because you were not paying attention to your teamspeak. This is NOT correct since after talking to MedoeD, he said that he will call you here HIMSELF (about 30 minutes after RBA). Then you said you had to deal with a situation and procceeded to another gunfight. For the following hour you hadn't returned and 2 hours after the RBA we filed the report.

Best wishes,

PCSO David Jackson
about TS thing I am sorry about that dude I really was not attention but about the situation I did see you on the building and I was waiting intel we have a  initiation  on the live so one my friend like you see on the video he get shoot by the police when he run a way and he start to say shoot shot he shot me so like I did say before I was only  sniper and the report about bad RB so that's mean I don't have any idea about the initiation  and like I see on the video your friend SGT Anders  he was the one how start the initiation  on the live so if you will ask me about the situation  I will say every thing was good but you guys when you loss the gun fight start saying guys come to TS I think I did say every  thing I and plss SGT Anders   make shore you get beater muck sir I cant her any thing on the video and this every thing I have I will lite this  situation for the stuff thank you for reading .  

about TS thing I am sorry about that dude I really was not attention but about the situation I did see you on the building and I was waiting intel we have a  initiation  on the live so one my friend like you see on the video he get shoot by the police when he run a way and he start to say shoot shot he shot me so like I did say before I was only  sniper and the report about bad RB so that's mean I don't have any idea about the initiation  and like I see on the video your friend SGT Anders  he was the one how start the initiation  on the live so if you will ask me about the situation  I will say every thing was good but you guys when you loss the gun fight start saying guys come to TS I think I did say every  thing I and plss SGT Anders   make shore you get beater muck sir I cant her any thing on the video and this every thing I have I will lite this  situation for the stuff thank you for reading .  
It was not about lossing the gunfight mate, but the event leading up towards said gunfight i questioning. After beeing shut down by Naylor, your gang desided to not bother RP at all and started to set up all around the RBA and with out ANY rp at all from that poin on towards my innication. And thats why  report this as poor rp

It was not about lossing the gunfight mate, but the event leading up towards said gunfight i questioning. After beeing shut down by Naylor, your gang desided to not bother RP at all and started to set up all around the RBA and with out ANY rp at all from that poin on towards my innication. And thats why  report this as poor rp
I am just saying I was not the one who was doing the bad innication I was only sniper if some one till me we have a innication and he till me to shot all the police so I do and that's it  I did not fail RB  I think

I'm a little confused on what rule you are accusing these gents of.

From the video I see you talk to the Rebels and ask them to put their hands on their head almost right away? 

Is the video you provided the whole situation or am I missing something?

Timestamps would be helpful.

I'm a little confused on what rule you are accusing these gents of.

From the video I see you talk to the Rebels and ask them to put their hands on their head almost right away? 

Is the video you provided the whole situation or am I missing something?

Timestamps would be helpful.
Im sorry for the lack of video on this. I do not have the proof of what happened after the RP from TotallyNotMedoed in this video:

wich by the way is removed from the owner. After that, the guys involved set up, without even the hint of RP in mind, all around us witch took 2 min the most. The last 4 min happens to be when I simply had enought from them as they admitted to set up for a firefight as they constanstly  blamed Naylor and me for failing RP while in silent mode. By then, i innicated by radio and this all happens as in my video of the firefight that where followed.

As of proof that that was accually happend, I'm sorry to say that i have none.

Im sorry for the lack of video on this. I do not have the proof of what happened after the RP from TotallyNotMedoed in this video:

wich by the way is removed from the owner. After that, the guys involved set up, without even the hint of RP in mind, all around us witch took 2 min the most. The last 4 min happens to be when I simply had enought from them as they admitted to set up for a firefight as they constanstly  blamed Naylor and me for failing RP while in silent mode. By then, i innicated by radio and this all happens as in my video of the firefight that where followed.

As of proof that that was accually happend, I'm sorry to say that i have none.
Well if no more evidence is provided im going to have to deny this report. I cant see anything wrong in the video that works. And i cant make a call onthe video that got removed as i have not seen it. 

Rejected for lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back