What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jabbers, Jamie and Mario - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SI Keirt [8787]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jabbers, Jamie and Mario

Date of the incident

07/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

1st Scenario 15:32 - We were in the middle of a drug bust when 2 orcas were flying around they had been ATC'd one started to land close to my location so I drove over to the heli where he stated "Hands up or die" I then counter initiated ( Mic didn't pick up on recording software) then died. Initiation at 2 mins 45 secs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgehyPjDpeg&feature=youtu.be

An hour or so later we bump into the same person which leads me to scenario 2.

2nd Scenario 17:04 - We were chasing the wanted car of Jabbers were he eventually comes to a halt shouting "Pull a gun your dead" when we all had guns out we exchanged shots where we were then shot by a group of others being Jamie and Mario ( No mention of any friends or allies) Initiation at 2 mins 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkr8MDz8H_A&feature=youtu.be

3rd Scenario 08/07/2020 -  Fully aware this isnt done within the 24 hours however is a another prime example of the poor initiations they give. (Again software didn't pick up counter initiation) Initiation at 2 mins 45 secs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@KeirT Thank you for your report.

I will address the clips one by one starting with the first one.

Clip 1: Jabbers initiated with a simple hands up or die. Though I couldn't hear your counter, "Hands up or die" is just poor quality at best and is in breach of rule 2.2 RDM.

Clip 2: Jabbers says if you pull a gun you will die while you were all either pulling guns already or already had guns out. He proceeds to shoot you and then his friends shoot with no friendly initiation. These friends are Jamie and Mario.

Clip 3: Is just more hands up or die.

All in all.... just wow.

Action taken:

Jabbers - 2.2 RDM 7 day ban

Jamie and Mario - 2.2 RDM 1 day ban 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back