What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jack Dee ID 74 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Smith

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Patrick smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Dee ID 74

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Got killed and scammed and then is mates come out of nowhere, They did meta gaming.-

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I made a deal with id 74 to trade some expensive cars, We both agreed to do it this way, I had an Evo. I recorded all this to take it to court if i would get scammed. I put my trust in him and i transfer my car to him. After i transferred the car to him he goes to check if i sent the right car and i did. After he checked the car he suddenly starts to hit me with a bat, i die and some random guy comes to help me by punching id 74. After he's being punched and showing to action to contacting his mate, 2 guys comes up to him and hit's him with a bat. After we've both died to his mates i believe i get dropped in the sea. I just think it's very odd that 2 people suddenly comes up to us and hits with a bat and the guy killing me not showing any action to contacting anyone. So i believe this is meta gaming. When you watch the video it's clearly obvious that they are talking on some other communicating source.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/QBWF0sr9E5E

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not meta gaming mate I messaged them I have it on body cam. the whole thing was organised prior . would upload the file but its too big. you're the one meta gaming because my friend saw someone going to look for you by the pier .

Now your talking rubbish mate, This was meta gaming for sure, could you show the file? You're just trying to turn the table here, i died when i got pushed off the pierre, nobody were looking for me and i was all alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see in this clip I message both friends telling them to get ready. I told them once they receive the message wait around 30 seconds to a minute then come to the back of city hall where the cars are parked because I was going to use the excuse that I wanted to make sure he sent me the right car in order to lure him outside where I could kill him easily then quickly get him into a car  to  dispose of the body.

As you can see  they arrived later than intended and a random guy decided to start punching me so I just had to run around while I waited for them to arrive. there was no meta gaming involved it was all pre planned for them to arrive and help me dispose of the body but the plan went a little sideways.

And the reason there was not a lot of RP while I was beating him with the bat is because I wanted to kill him as quickly as possible without giving him the opportunity to fight back since I don't have a very good weapon.

Also after saving this 4 minutes of video footage there is no more footage because my  NVidia bar has been playing up a lot recently and I wasn't able to get it to appear again after saving this piece of footage and I only have my instant replay save in intervals of 4 minutes. but I think the other guy has the rest recorded maybe I'm not sure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bit of a messy situation but even without the additional footage from the reported party - I don't see any clear-cut metagaming here.

It's entirely possible for his mates to be hiding somewhere nearby waiting for you to come out, the fact that he recorded him telling his mates to "get ready" removes any doubt from my mind that them being there was metagaming.

Regarding the fighting, there wasn't a lot being said here. I suppose you could consider it to be "roleplay" the fact that he hit you with a bat to knock you unconscious to get out of that situation. The random bloke suddenly punching, you've stated above that you don't know him? When he get's downed he immediately starts saying "Nice metagaming, man" a couple of times - why would he say this without any knowledge of what's going on? And more to the point, why is he saying this in roleplay anyway? Some words of advice needed there. 

The friends of the reported blokes coming over and immediately fighting is a bit dodgy too in my humble opinion, there's just a complete lack of anyone really knowing who is who and so you could in theory argue that everyone RDM'd everyone here but that's not the subject of the report and I don't really think it's in anyone's interest to pursue it further given how messy and impulsive the situation was.

I don't really see anything too untoward here. Just a bit of unannounced participation from either side - consider talking a little bit next time despite what I'm sure was a tense situation for both groups.

Report Denied 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back