What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jack Dee or Jason Dee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Johnson

Staff Team
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Dee or Jason Dee

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The two fellows in question had requested to borrow the wardrobe of the madam I was with. In the video you see us arrive at the house, to which we wait for them. When they arrive, they show no sign of hostility towards me or the madam. I decide to wait outside but after it’s been a while, I decide to join them. As soon as I spawn within the apartment, I am immediately stabbed without any words spoken to me, to which the two fellows then leave the apartment. I wrote them a message in OOC about how bad the RP was, but never got a response. Instead, they decided to go up to Pill Box and try to hunt me down after I got out of bed. I unfortunately had to leave after this and therefore couldn’t further try to get hold of them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/FtOu_IkYidI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Also you shouldn't of even been able to get in since Cerys had her hands up and had a gun pointed at her. And we did warn her that would stab the warden, but she chose to let him in anyway. Also here's the link to the robbery which is seen from the eyes of my character Jack Dee. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I agree that there was RP given towards the woman in the house, unfortunately she was not the one that got stabbed. Throughout the encounter there was no hostility shown at any point towards my character, there would therefore be no way for my character to know what’s going on. On top of that the situation took place within a location where my character would have no possible way of seeing or hearing anything. Therefore, there was no sufficient time to comply with any orders, nor was any orders actually given to my character. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.

Now for her letting me in I can’t quite agree with you on that either. You could easily RP that the door would be unlocked as you all just entered it and I would therefore be able to walk through said door myself. But even if this wasn’t the case you quite clearly didn’t have a gun pointed at her as I first entered the building when you two were in the corridor by yourself and had left her behind. Nevertheless this still doesn’t give you the sufficient RP needed to kill me.

If you have any further questions or would like to have a chat you can find me in TS or send me a message over the forms and I will join.

I would like to clarify that there were indeed orders given to warts the female “If you come out this door I will stab you… I will stab you little warden friend too”. The next orders were for her to stay within the apartment for five minutes and for her to give you her phone and radio. All of these orders were complied with as she never left the room. As you also took her radio and phone, she would have no possible way of informing me about what was going on, and you did not request her to give me any orders before taking them. You therefore made it impossible for me to know about nor comply with any orders.

well if she is letting you into the house she clearly intends on receiving help from you. and we told her if she didn't comply people would get hurt.

I mean id go as far to say that its common sense that she shouldn't be letting you in.

I Admit i panicked when you came through the door but lets be honest when i said stay in there for 5 minutes she should not have let you in the house until we left and i was running out with a knife in my hand and you came in a warden that could have been able to stop me in my tracks i had no choice but to get you out of my way. im sorry for the way it went but as you can see from both videos it covers the whole incident there was plenty of rp and i had a reason to do what i did

Her letting me in would be a problem that could be brought up between you and her, but it in no way or form gives you the right to stab me. I would though also once again like to clarify that she did listen to your demands “don’t leave this room”. But as it is clear to me do you don’t agree how doing RP with one person doesn’t give you the right to kill another person who wasn’t involved with any of the RP, I’ll just leave it here.

I agree that we did not directly tell her to not let anyone in but its common sense to be honest its implied when we are robbing her and removing her communication devices 

As previously mentioned I would like to have a chat with you, you can find me in TS or send me a message over the forms and I will join.

We had a chat this evening and everything have been sorted, so the report can be closed.

Glad to hear that. Will be closing it as requested.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back