What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jack Jones & UNKNOWN ID - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

j9babyyy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jake Gallagher

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Jones & UNKNOWN ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/20/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The unknowns person ID was unable to get as I was too far away to grab it during the RP. He goes by the name of BIG T / Tyrone. I do not know his second name.
Admins if it helps locating his ID. He was first seen at ‏‎19:10 pm .

First of all I want to provide a bit of context to the report I am making.

I was with another triad member who was looking for her car that was stolen. I went straight to the location I store my gun and pulled it out as i was getting ready to point at the person who stole the car to get them out so we can secure the car and move on with the day. Shortly after, we found out it was Alex Wong who is a friend of the family but not directly affiliated with the Triad OCG, he was just joking and pulling a prank.
Once I found out who it was I waved my gun at him and drove off, no shots were fired at this point. Pete, one of the leaders from our OCG, radios me and asked me ''Did you point a gun at Alex'' and i replied with ''yeah as a joke though''. Seconds later, Alex comes to weasel news directly to me shouting and asking why am I waving a gun at him and decides to start punching me. I pointed my gun at him once more and he decided to hit me couple more times so I then shouted at him stop F***king punching me, which Alex chose to ignore. So I took my gun out and put a bullet in his head.

Whilst Alex was incapacitated on the floor, he began to make remarks to another triad member and I quote ''I'm sorry for what's gonna happen next''.

Alex' mate, Jack Jones (also known with the Triad family) then says to Alex: ''Send me 1 mill and I will shoot him now''. Baring in mind Alex has been shot in the head.
I tired to pick Alex up and he refused for me to carry him so I went to get a car so I can put him in myself. Jack Jones then decides to pick him up and take him to his car. I asked Jack Jones to drop him and put him my car. He denied and ignored this and said no to my request so I pulled my gun. After this he pulled his pistol out as well and aimed it at me so I shot him, which left both of them with gun shot wounds and incapacitated.

On the way to depose of the bodies, Alex Wong failed to RP his injures. He was screaming at me calling me a rat, a snake etc, making more threats telling me that Jack was a guy who robbed me the other night etc.
I tried to RP with him but his anger due to the circumstance didn't allow me to. Jack Jones stayed quiet.

May I add the reason why I'm NOT reporting Alex is because we joined a discord call and he sincerely apologised for not roleplaying his injuries and said he has learnt his lesson which I have accepted and decided not to pursue with a report on him.

As we get to the beach, I throw Alex and Jack into my car and drive straight into the ocean at the beach. After this I go wait in a bush for around 20 minutes to make sure no one is following etc. 5 mins later NHS turn up to their pings and I inform the NHS that it was me and another guy who's gone to pillbox who put in a dispatch. They went along with the RP and the lady decided to treat me for my injures and even said another guy has just checked into pillbox.
I then change location as the NHS members seen me come out the bush and i was covering my tracks in case police turned up.

I then pulled my binoculars out and after watching for another 15/20 minutes from this spot (45 minutes in total) I notice a random guy suddenly appearing and dragging Alex out the car and onto the beach and performing cpr on him. (I found out in OOC that this man was called BIG T/ Tyrone). Bear in mind they have been under water with gun shot wounds to the head for 45 minutes at this time. I assume the same with Jack Jones as he did later message my one of my OCG leaders and threaten with more violence which led me to believe he had survived.
Alex eventually ask me to join a discord call so we could have a chat (this is where he apologised for the poor injury rp). Big T and Jack Jones in discord denied that they were friends ooc or even in game and that the only reason how they were found was because he was luckily in the middle of the ocean looking for a ''bench''. He decided to show me a clip where he was on a boat, jumps off the boat, looks around under water then jumps straight onto a jet ski, drives the jet ski straight to the location roughly where I dumped Alex and jack, jumps off the jet ski purposely looking around and then swims straight down and magically lands right in front of the car. This allowing them to be saved by NHS as they returned to the scene. Assuming they put out another dispatch to save to drowning individuals.

It makes me wonder why he even had a clip of him doing that in the first place, if i was on a boat on my own and was roaming around why would i feel the need to make a clip?
Just may I add at 1:20 in my clip number 3 you can actually see BIG T, jumping off his jetski and later on carrying him and walking him off the beach from my POV.

Thank you for reading my report and I'm looking forward to reading your responses.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

CLIP 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvTKK3PKVA&ab_channel=J9babyyy
CLIP 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDqwRN4csGc&ab_channel=J9babyyy
CLIP 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3wX8crrnys&ab_channel=J9babyyy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @j9babyyy,
I am upset to see you have raised this report as I believed we cleared it all up in Discord. As mentioned during our Discord session, I was in the boot for the whole roleplay situation from when I was killed up until when I was saved which, as you know, means I am unable to see the minimap or know of my whereabouts making it impossible for me to have metagamed my location to be saved.

Hi @pyroxd

Yes, we had a discord discussion but i still don't feel this is resolved. You told me in discord that you and BIG T don't know each other ooc or in character but i have proof of you being mates from a message you have sent, so why should i trust what you're saying in-terms of being saved by ''NHS''. (Admins i will show proof if requested), Your Friend Big T pulled you and Alex Wong out of that car before NHS even turned up the second time.

It seems like you're trying to cover your tracks by lying about your friendship with Big T so you can extinguish the metagaming accusation's that have been made about you and BIG T. Another thing, just because you're in a boot, Alex Wong wasn't. It sounds like to me you have just incriminated Alex also. 

On the screenshot i just mentioned, you say ''Funny thing is yeah T saw it all'', ''He was on the construction site'' and ''he's telling me he seen all of it''.  Again another blatant attempt at putting the meta gaming accusations, to bed, as you were seen at 04:18:04 flying into the city at weasel news, where it was all kicking off with you and Alex.

(Link to a twitch stream vod is provided below)

Not once did you use your phone to contact anyone. Neither the radio, So what you're saying he was conveniently on top of construction site facing weasel news watching you incase you get shot and kidnapped? which allowed him to follow and save you and Alex?

and even if magically your friend BIG T, who you ''don't know'', was on top of the construction site. No car was following me or chasing me during the route i chose to take, when you was going  to your final resting place. I also have evidence of this.

With all this being said, are you telling me that BIG T finding you and Alex was RP and Luck? Diving off a boat and straight into the location. 

I'm requesting BIG T, once he reviews this report, can you please add the clip of you ''finding the car'' by mistake please. I know i have seen it but i would like admins to see it too. 

Much appreciated.

Link to the stream and time stamp of him flying in is at 04:18:04

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1955667912

Hi @j9babyyy,
Please can you confirm where you recall me saying that I don't know T OOC? We have a friendship in the city, yes - this does not directly translate to OOC and I personally believe it is an attempt to make this metagame claim lean further in your favour.

I was revived in the end by NHS who I had already requested as I still had my phone and radio.image.png

I am not denying I was rescued and taken the shore by T, but I do not understand how, even if I was friends with T OOC, that you think I would know exactly where I was as again when in the boot you are unable to see the minimap in both the normal HUD and via your Escape menu.

With regards to your comment about incriminating others, my only intention in responding to this report is the clear the claims surrounding my character, Jack Jones, not to try shift the claim or get anyone else in trouble.

Many Thank ,

Jack Jones

hello,

to answer your question, you told me in the discord call that you and BIG T do not know each other. I'm not trying to portray this report in anyway to benefit me, i want this to be fair. 

I am not denying I was rescued and taken the shore by T, but I do not understand how
As a reminder, i clearly stated above that you, yourself , has sent a message saying that ''BIG T was on the construction site' and ''funny thing is yeah T saw it all''etc. Which i have proof of you saying this.

Furthermore, if like you said on the screenshot i've got of you, T was there and saw it all? Why didn't he intervene? or kill me? or ram into my car?

again, trying to cover up the blatant metagaming.

And now you're still saying you don't understand how? 

i understand you was revived by nhs.

If you read my first report i stated '' 5 mins later NHS turn up to their pings and I inform the NHS that it was me and another guy who's gone to pillbox who put in a dispatch. They went along with the RP and the lady decided to treat me for my injures and even said another guy has just checked into pillbox.'' and then they went on their way.

That was the first visit from NHS. this was around the 35 minute mark. Then your friend who magically knew where you was pulling you out of water AFTER nhs came the first time. 

you had 6 minutes until bleeding out, you was under water for 45 minutes in total and you didn't choose to respawn your character? 

You had a gun on you and did not want to loose it. 

Hence the metagaming. 

Admins if you want to see any proof of what I'm claiming then please let me know. 

I will not be making any further comment other than the evidence that is requested, thanks for reading, 

I never said to you that I didn't know BigT, we have been friends in the city for a while now. If you say you want this to be fair please provide evidence of me saying these things.

I spoke to Pete on Discord because I believed that T was watching this whole situation play out. If T was there why would he intervene when there are multiple Triads around by himself that doesn't make any sense.

I was in the boot the entire time and only until Alex got medical RP did he then say that I was in the boot. I had no way to metagame any information of where I was from inside the boot. This will be proven by the server logs that I stayed logged in and the screenshot I provided showing my timer was nearly up.

I do not have to respawn my character.If my phone had been taken off me or had me moved further away from the city, I wouldn't have been able to call NHS. So even though you moved the ambulance along the first time they could easily have come back a second which they did.

Having a gun on me does not influence this situation as it does not bother me to lose it and was more to carry on the RP.

Overall I believe you are trying to stretch some false narrative all because Alex was screaming at you. I had nothing to do with that and was quiet in the boot bleeding out. I had armour on so it is possible to say that I was surviving and calling from the boot to NHS.

I thought we had sorted this out in discord but sadly that was not the case.

So to confirm - @pyroxd(Jack Jones) was in the boot for this whole time however was left with phone and radio to call medics?

Also, could you make "Big T" aware of this report and please tell me his character name? i would rather not have to look through logs of the evening over someone just being honest. 

Alex Wong - He was also dead in the car correct?

If those questions could be answered we can try get to the bottom of this please. 

From what i see so far, it does seem odd that someone not apart of this situation can get on a jetski and jump in the exact spot where his "friends" are. Thats why i would like someone to make him aware of this report as it does not look good on him and i would like him to have a chance to respond please. 

Hello,

Sorry to see that it came to this, after our long chat in Discord, you watched all the clips, even mine, and said yourself that you didn't see anything wrong and stated that you weren't going to make a report and the only thing you said was it was weird I was going to the yacht. Then 20 hours later you did so I hope you can explain the clips you saw from me arriving at the beach to going towards the yacht to then me finding the car and leaving when NHS arrived as I have now deleted my clips believing this would not go any further as I record my entire game sessions taking up loads of space on my hard drive.

So, I was going around the city looking for benches and containers. I decided to go to the yacht as I'd never been there in rpuk while I was on the yacht, I was looking around as you can go inside and was using my third eye on things to see if something happened also while I was on yacht I had food in my head and started to eat while I was returning I saw a car in the ocean. When I decided to jump into the ocean, I heard someone in the passenger seat. I took the guy out of the car and did CPR on him (Alex) and he then coughed up water and said there was someone in the boot (Jack Jones). The individual was still in the boot and I was unaware of who the individuals were at the time. I never even talked to the second person, as they were in the water for so long and couldn't talk. I just dropped them both on the beach, and NHS turned up before I could call them. I then left, as I had food in my head and was just lying on a roof eating. I was unaware of the people I saved due to not talking to them until after we were in Discord and I heard the guy's voice, and I realised I knew the person. I recognised the clothing that he was wearing but again never talked to him, as he never said anything as was drowning.

Big T and Jack Jones in discord denied that they were friends ooc or even in game
Again, this is also not true I don't know Alex Wong in the city only Jack Jones.

Thanks for the report after saying you wasn't much love BigT 🙂 x 

Evening gents, 

It's been a while but does anyone on the reported side of this situation have any footage whatsoever of the dumping? Everything that's been written since the initial post has 0 evidence attached to support their claims besides one image.

Could you also confirm your character name @oBigT

@pyroxd@oBigT

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

hello @Scottthank you for the reply,

Personally, I don't have any evidence of me getting dumped because I don't clip myself dying unless I've died due to a rule break or a server issue. Regarding this, you can see in Jake's clip that I'm still in the boot when he dumps me making me unaware of where I am on the map.

Many thanks , 

Jack Jones

Good evening @Scott, thanks for the reply. 

My character name is Tyler Jay (BigT) 

Unfortunately, I do not have any footage whatsoever due to my medal clipping my whole gameplay, so I tend to delete them as they take up a lot of space on my PC. After showing my game footage in Discord to Jake including my POV of what happened, We spoke more and he said he wasn't reporting. I'm sure I even asked after he said this if I could delete the clip due to low space on my PC and after stating multiple times that he wasn't reporting, I didn't see why I couldn't delete it. 

If he had said he was still thinking about posting a report, I would have kept it to prove my innocence but that never happened.

Much love BigT.

Hello, i know i said i wasn't going to comment further unless asked for the evidence, I've stated in my prior replies however i just want to clear up something.

@oBigTyou did not once mention anything about deleting clips nor mentioned anything about clips taking up space on your pc in the discord. I did not ONCE say you can delete your clips. I would never ever tell someone to do that. Nobody on the server would ever tell anyone to do that. Its your pc is your choice. Even so, why would you even ask? If you suspected someone is going to report, even if they say they are or they aren't. Its common sense to keep your clips. You could of also trimmed down your clip to reduce its size. Furthermore, the clip you shown me was roughly 2 mins long maybe 1 minute. 

so why not save that clip? which to be fair, i assumed was already saved as the video cut off. 

Which leads me to believe  that you only allowed us to watch what you wanted us to see? As you're claiming that you recorded your whole game sessions, were you worried if you shown us more that i would hear you discord conversation? just a question... 

additionally, There was another person in that discord that was in the discord call, the whole time (who wasn't involved in any of the rp) that can vouch that nothing of that manor was mentioned and can also vouch that i never told him to delete, as it was never brought up. You've been called out for metagaming and now you're trying outrageous strategies to defend your claim. 

I've described your clip in great detail, in writing, here in the forums and its so blatant, that if staff was to see it now, I'm positive that they would have an extended amount of questions to ask. Even Alex, during the call, said your clip was dodgy. As did the other person. (Who wasn't even involved during any of the RP). 

No further comments are to be made from my self unless requested by staff. 

Thank you 

Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, you are going to say anything to back your report, whether it is facts or lies. You can say you only see 1 or 2 minutes, but that is not true. I clip my whole game and delete them for one because I can and for the second due to low space on my PC. Your clips only show me jumping off my jetski and none of my prior actions.

Secondly, The whole reason you are here is because you dumped Alex because of a joke. You are picking and choosing who you are reporting and making it sound like it was Jack who metagamed while in a boot!

Even so, why would you even ask? If you suspected someone is going to report
Thirdly, This makes no sense. Why would I suspect someone to report me after saying multiple times they aren't reporting? In my mind, I had no reason to keep this game clip on my PC, taking up a lot of space I didn't have. I think you knew the whole time that you were going to report, even though you told me that you weren't reporting in Discord. I honestly believe you said that to me, if that's honestly not the case I will be more careful in the future.

Lastly, I think you have some kind of problem against me here and stating this is 'blatant' from just me jumping off a jetski is crazy. The staff will have all the logs of me picking Alex from the passenger seat and then Jack from the boot. You are just trying to mislead staff with statements saying "just a question.........", even though you have clear emotions behind your statements. 

Much love BigT.

Thank you all for your responses. 

First of all, thanks for reporting this @j9babyyy

I'm going to keep this to the point and with the evidence we have available so this should be relatively quick. The situation starts at Weazel News between the reporter, Jack Jones & Alex Wong. At this point, "Big T" wasn't on the server, he connected afterwards so although it's claimed someone mentioned they witnessed the attack, they wouldn't have. The situation then revolves to the dumping scenario, where the reporter watches the location to see if anyone tries to collect the two injured persons. After some time, "Big T" appears on Jet Ski, sees a random car in the water, jumps in and saves the two injured people. 

The main part I'm going to focus on here is the part where Big T enters the frame on their Jet Ski.

Quoted here "....while I was returning I saw a car in the ocean. When I decided to jump into the ocean, I heard someone in the passenger seat."

This is the part of the report I can't wrap my head around, yeah sure you were exploring the Yacht, I can't prove any malicious intent or metagaming with this alone but it is worth noting this is a bit strange and builds to my suspicions. You claim to see a random car (At this point to you it's random) and decide to jump into the water to check on it, which as luck happens, has people you're friends with inside it. Why would someone jump in the water to inspect a car at random, especially playing as a civilian/criminal, without ulterior motives. But there's more that puts the nail in the coffin regarding this report and it's at which point 'Big T' jumps off his Jet Ski. I did some testing with this scenario to see whether or not it'd be possible to see the car from the point of 'Big T' jumping into the water, and from multiple perspectives, it was simply impossible.

Also factoring in the that they would've had to spot the vehicle, decide to 'inspect it' and then jump off puts the distance further away thus solidifying my belief you wouldn't have seen it, leading me to the conclusion you must've known about the vehicle through OOC methods and therefore metagaming. Given you don't have your perspective to prove otherwise, I can only act off of the information available to me and as such, @oBigTwill be permanently banned under FBS for G3.1 - OOC Information. As you were unbanned on 04/08/23, this ban falls under the 6 month time frame and therefore, is permanent.

Action: Permanent Ban (Under FBS)
CharID: 90330
Rule(s) Broken: G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back