What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - jack - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

Your In-game name

Negan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

jack

Date of the incident

31/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We captured a could of hobos and removed there communications from them. We took them back to the HMS and the police turned up. I noticed they were geared and asked them is they recieved a message in the dispatch, they confirmed that had happened. I tried to get them to come to team speak to resolve the situation but they seemed uninterested. Also after reviewing the footage I remembered that I caught them using their comms despite having them removed and reminded them that their communications had been removed. I am reporting jack for breaching the following rule:
(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat.

Upon realizing what they had done I had informed my friends that were not present that the two captives had meta gamed and that was why the police were there so that my friends wouldn't get caught up in the situation. I had called for backup before communications were removed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c2a8b85e4499caa3a/jack-evidence
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

On the report on the section "this report is the truth and nothing but the truth" you gave "No" as your answer. What about this report is not the truth?

You also stated that it is a revenge report. Could you clarify this please?

@Sgt Negan

Sorry for late reapsonse, visiting family in wales atm.

This report is nothing but the truth, and is definitely not a revenge report. Was late at night when I filed this report and was not focusing properly as I was tired 

Hi,

Sorry for the late response lately I have been very busy. before proceeding I got a few questions for you. 

1. Do you have any evidence who sent the actual police dispatch and possibly a screenshot of the message?
2. Do you have any evidence of who called in something to their friends. 

3. Do you have any visible names of the guys. Since to me it's unknown which one of them is Jack and who is the other one. 

Also for the future with regards to calling people to teamspeak. First finish of the current situation before asking someone to come to teamspeak since it completely interrupts the roleplay!

@Sgt Negan

this is the screenshot from the police. https://gyazo.com/4c9c99def8146b00a74583a76c0e27c5

In the video just after taking off I heard their communications echo through vehicle chat which is when I reminded them that communications were gone. At the end of the video I use the Y menu to identify them for the purpose of this report, jack is the only being reported after seeing the evidence provided by the arresting officer.

Also for the future with regards to calling people to teamspeak. First finish of the current situation before asking someone to come to teamspeak since it completely interrupts the roleplay!

@Sgt Negan
I do apologize and I will refrain from doing so in the future 

@Sgt Negan Thank you for providing the screenshot that clears up a lot! 

Now onto my conclusion. As heard first in the video I can hear you confirming that their communications have been taken. And also they are in zipties. In your video I can see that Jack and someone else is present on the HMS. Then after looking at this screenshot it is clear to me that Jack sent this screenshot while being held hostage, with no communications and ziptied. In no way this is acceptable for Jack to do and it is in breach of rule:

"(4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat."

Since Jack hasn't given his side of the story or replied on this report I will have to go-ahead without his input. 

Because of the rule that he has broken by sending a police dispatch when restrained and without communications I will be issuing a ban under 4.4 to Jack.

Report Approved 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back