What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jack Port, offset - VDM<br>Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Your In-game name

Stuart

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jack Port, offset

Date of the incident

06/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So it started off with 'Jack Port' lock picking in a greenzone. He thought it was perfectly fine to do so as it wasn't '100%' completed. After him arguing with myself about it I told him that I will be coming to the forums regarding this situation. Upon Jack lockpicking in the gz, 'offset' decided it was alright to jump into the car being lockpicked 'assumed he was the owner' he then decided to VDM myself and the person in question.

The VDM act was more of a retaliation to the guy lockpicking however it's still not alright for someone else to break a sever rule just because someone else did. Also sorry my microphone didn't pickup much will try and sort that out for the future.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQmVei-ORM&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was joking around lockpicking i didnt get into the car and i didnt run people over offset jumped in the car and drove it away so i dont know why you are so defenesive over the car beacuse i didnt even use 1 lockpick on the car i stopped it when you got in and drove it away

the other guy call Offset jumped into the car and ran everyone over he even ran me over

I was joking around lockpicking i didnt get into the car and i didnt run people over offset jumped in the car and drove it away so i dont know why you are so defenesive over the car beacuse i didnt even use 1 lockpick on the car i stopped it when you got in and drove it away

the other guy call Offset jumped into the car and ran everyone over he even ran me over
I never said you did VDM, I said Offset VDMed you and myself after you lockpicked in the greenzone. As per the server rule

(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

You was defensive as it wasn't fully done so you thought you was in the right. Also to state I never got into any car as per the video as it wasn't even my vehicle. 

I was joking around lockpicking i didnt get into the car and i didnt run people over you jumped in the car and drove it away so i dont know why you are so defenesive over the car beacuse i didnt even use 1 lockpick on the car i stopped it when you got in and drove it away

i didnt fully lockpick the car so i didnt break the rule, i was messing around doing it and obviously you took it serious  as in the post above you didnt say offset do the vdn you only said my name

i didnt fully lockpick the car so i didnt break the rule, i was messing around doing it and obviously you took it serious  as in the post above you didnt say offset do the vdn you only said my name
Even if the lockpicking isn't fully done you did break a server rule. You are not allowed to lockpick within the greenzone and this is why the report is up as you cannot see that you did infact break a server rule and you don't seem to care you did. Rules are there for us all to follow you wouldn't be exempt to them. Ah I see where you mean in the main post I put 'X' forgot to add his name however this report includes him for what he did. 

Just to add onto this Lockpicking in a greenzone is a bannable thing yano. I was trying to educate you but you got argumentitive and couldn't even see the errors of your way. I wanted you to understand what you did was wrong and not allowed. However as this wasn't the case it did lead to this report. 

I am only reporting you for lockpicking in a greenzone that is infact against the server rules regardless of what % it was at. I highly suggest you read the rules and as you cannot admit to what you did I will leave the report for other Staff members to handle. 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

i would see where you are coming from even if i used 1 lockpick and stole it but i didnt even use the 1
You was still lockpicking in a greenzone breaking that rule regardless of that lockpick working/breaking. 

Alright, i will be dealing with this one. First the VDM. 
Player Offset is already banned for something else. 

Then @Jack Port

Lockpicking the Greenzone i always forbidden. it Does not matter if you did not complete it. It is against rules. 
I would let you off with a warning for the lockpicking. but then i saw the video from James his stream. 
And i was shocked. In that video you broke the rule Metgaming. By looking on the statspage to see how much james had on his bank account. 
And kept demanding for the money. Also i would put this under common sense that you cannot tell a guy to take all his money out. this would ruin the game for everyone. 
So i decided that i will issue a Ban  For you And your friend John Price. As he was involved and kept going on with the demand. And using out of game information. For Mason let this be a warning you seemed be more at the side. When Jack and John were talking. 

(4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban)

Name:Jack Port

Steam ID:76561198353704293

GUID:6095062552377e3f325fbb0c0a142872
Name:John Price

Steam ID:76561198066168054

GUID:7d467081ec153f0af0a0ba90df639ae5

ACTIONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back