What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jack - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC Long Beard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jack

Date of the incident

10/04/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Alert that Agios fuel was being robbed. SGT Katie was first on scene with my unit containing PC Dirk Simmons, PCSO Jappzen responding as backup. Suspects escape in vehicle and we give pursuit. SGT Katie manages to pull the suspects over. She exits vehicle and is immediately gunned down. (She has Vid evidence of this available upon request). Killer in chat is verified as Jack.

My unit arrives on scene and we find Katie dead and the suspects vehicle empty. We do an area sweep and PCSO Jappzen locates Jack. He manages to rubber and cuff him before we take him back to our police unit. He's placed in the back of the vehicle. There's an unconnected civilain in a truck waiting there when we arrive. We RP with him for a while and after he leaves, I discover Jack standing outside of our vehicle with a pistol pointing at me. At this point I didn't realise it was Jack, so pull my tazer and order him to drop the gun. He drops to the floor, I again issue multiple warnings for him to drop the weapon before tazing him. Because he's restraint glitched it has no effect and he opens fire taking me out. My colleague PC Dirk Simmons who only just realises what's going down also tazes him but is also taken out.

Medics are surprisingly only 25m from the scene and after the gunfight cooldown period expires the revive me. Whilst RPing my injuries with them, I am sniped and killed by Jack.

I have full video evidence of this encounter but as it's almost 3am and it requires cutting from a 3 hour, 25gb video, I will post it tomorrow IF required. There are 3 other officers who can verify this account as well as the medics, STU Coops and his colleague who's name I never got. Video I have linked was taken by PC Dirk Simmons which shows the 2nd RDM incident were the suspect restraint glitches from the vehicle.

Note, we requested Jack come to team speak. He was not on TS so SGT Katie sent him an in game mobile message asking him to come to TS. From what I understand, he refused and claimed to Katie that we let him out of the vehicle and unrestrained him, which clearly didn't happen.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UI-HNAjcu8&index=1&list=PLl2PlQYEsFMLbVAFJRK3GQtp4FDMRheDE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back