What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jack Reading - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealOutlaw

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Outlaw

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jack Reading

Date of the incident

10/26/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I saw Alfie in sidechat trying to bring jack into ts regarding an rdm issue. I saw that jack had a very unpleasant attitude and I tried telling him that on this community we resolve situations on ts. He starts mocking me then and proceeds to disrespect me when im trying to help him. During this I allow Alfie to use my ts lobby to chat with jack but after 20 or so minutes of asking him to join he never came in. The evidence shows his disrespectful attitude towards me during this situation. Very inmature

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/63eddc8ea6a7a586422afbc64207bb9f
https://gyazo.com/956bec73651972aff15b06fc28db4e1d

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately I don't have any evidence regarding the incident other than my word against his however as you can probably tell by the guy's attitude towards coming to ts that he's just come in to do whatever he wants but, the way it all happened was, i spoke to a guy named matty and had what i thought was just a normal conversation until i walked into the truck shop near Athira to see how much the truck i wanted to buy was, and as soon as i walked out Jack Reading shot and killed me for no reason at all and i had no weapons so i wasn't a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back