What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jack Welson - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qusai

Your In-game name

[P] 2Lt. Qusai

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jack Welson

Date of the incident

07/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So what happened was that my gang members and I had spotted some people processing salt, so we land near them then we approach them inside and walk around for a short period of time so they can feel comfortable, then we immediately pull out our weapons and initiate by saying "Put your hands up" without threatening their lives in any kind, then we manage to restrain them and as soon as I go out of the processor to inspect the guy outside, I start taking shots from behind and one of the bullets actually hit my back, so I ran behind the hemtt for cover, and again I get shot at my legs, anyways I healed myself then I got back inside to talk to the two individuals that we were robbing. I tell them to radio in their friend and tell him to stop shooting but still the guy camping outside did not listen and continued shooting, after that we didn't bother much as he kept missing while we were processing the remaining coke in the hemtts that we were robbing. As soon as we filled up the hemtts with processed cocaine shots started coming at us again, and still none of the sides initiated on the lives of the other, anyhow as I was trying to check where the guy's location is I get shot from behind which causes me to start bleeding out, at this point my friends were already heading for the drug dealer, but one of them came back to help me which caused him to die as well, the guys approached me while I was dead, and executed me with bad roleplay not caring about the OCC messages that we were sending to resolve the situation which caused us to take the forums as our first resort in this situation. The video shows the situation clearly, you may realize that there is a cut in the video as in between there were 8 minutes of us only processing the cocaine while taking shots, the rest is for the admins to decide. quick note: even if we initiated on their lives, they still didn't group initiate and say that there are rebels in the area that will shoot us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJ6oIQxdcg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I said salt instead of cocaine at the start sorry for the mistake

Okay @Qusai I have some questions to this video. You jump out off your helicopter and run inn and you are coordinating the robbery right beside them but you are not hotmicing this ingame. Something witch violate rule 3.5, then later after you have been shot you start giving tactical information wile you are down this is also violating rule 5.4 Even tho you they breaks a rule dont justify you breaking them. I will let you explain yourself.

Hello, I just realized that I have done that I thought hotmicing was only supposed to take place when you are ziptied and not next to other people pardon me, and also when I got shot down and gave coordinates I apologize a lot because I got out of my mood a bit because it really bugged me how I was killed without initiation and without spotting the individual. Again @TikTak please pardon me for my mistakes as I admit that I have done them, I will make sure to read the rules to avoid any future mistakes, the last mistake I was aware of but it was because I got a bit mad, but the first one I had no knowledge about and I assure you that I will read the rules, again sorry for breaking essential rules, and I will not do it again because I have a clean sheet on this server and I don't want to get into any trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Qusai Have you even read rule 3.5? Because it does not even mention zipties?

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

@TikTak you misunderstood me there, what I meant to say was that the only situation where I should hot mic is when I'm ziptied(that's what I thought), I didn't have knowledge about hotmicing robbery setups in front of the victim/enemy, since you have mentioned this rule which I am thankful for, now I will make sure not to repeat the mistake ever again, and as I promised before I am starting to read the rules for myself and for a new friend that joined the server to make sure that neither of us do a mistake, again I am still aware of what I have done and the last thing that I want to aim for on this server is to break rules, I apologize and yes I am making sure to keep myself updated with the rules, if you need further action/evidence from me I am fully ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is indeed a case of RDM but it dont give you free rain to break rules.  Due to the circumstances will be taking action against Jack Welson.

Action Taken

Name:pAR. Zimbaa

Steam ID:76561198022811755

GUID:715bdd2baa697e0c5245de2c3a3dac37

But i will also be taking action against you. 

You have been here a long time you know very well that the rules changes and were to see them the fact that you broke 2 rules (3.5 and 5.4) were 5.4 has been there for a long time is not acceptable. 

Action Taken

Name:Qusai

Steam ID:76561198148821233

GUID:310d072d041ff71588396266466ab8c7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back