What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - jackn - Trolling (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald

Unlinked
Your In-game name

(SOS) PVT. MacDonald

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

jackn

Date of the incident

18/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Wile RPing with people at aluminium processor, I was shot in what I saw as an RDM. However this is not what this report is about. When attempting to get the player(s) to teamspeak to resolve, I was told to go suck my nan. My nan died in 2014 from cancer, and I informed him after he said that phrase that she was dead. His response? "Good".

I believe that this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable, and he is clearly trying to bully and troll by making fun of my dead relative. I tried to get him to teamspeak so we could simply talk about why this was in no way acceptable but he took no notice, so I now feel the only way to get the message into his head is through the means of a report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1273603657
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

It's clear by the lack of response from the accused party, yet the fact that he's logged in to the server within the last 12 hours, that Jack shows no remorse for his actions.

This sort of behaviour is unacceptable in our community, and it should be common sense not to act like that. Therefore I'm actioning this under rule 1.7 - our common sense rule.

Action Taken: 1.7

Name: jackn
Steam ID: 76561198089738577
GUID: 357f4f14900e14150a8a04f420ec0b76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back