What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jacob_faleh12, alibg Kadim, omar - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabe boiii

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[IMP|*] Kabe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jacob_faleh12, alibg, Kadim omar

Date of the incident

09/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was in kavala greenzone and three wetsuit guys started robbing me, They knocked me out many times (I message the admin section in game several times). After me and a friend broke into a house and found the same three guys up the stairs who shot us on sight without any rp at all. (One had a voice changer too but i have no proof of that :p)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://imgur.com/gallery/awaE9
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@IMP Kabe please upload a video which shows what happened in the situation, or this report will be rejected for lack of evidence.

@IMP Kabe please upload a video which shows what happened in the situation, or this report will be rejected for lack of evidence.
So the screenshots of me being knocked out and held at gun point is not good enough?

You can see I am in the greenzone on the gps :p 

and I have no recording

With the RDM i understand because i have no video, but its plain to see that they robbed me in the greenzone

@IMP Kabe the screenshot only shows you being knocked out by " Jacob_faleh12 " however you are reporting 3 different players

Action taken 6.3  

Jacob_Faleh12 

90d761e425129ab4233602c421a9e76c

@IMP Kabe the screenshot only shows you being knocked out by " Jacob_faleh12 " however you are reporting 3 different players

Action taken 6.3  

Jacob_Faleh12 

90d761e425129ab4233602c421a9e76c
There are multiple in the group and another knocked me out as shown in the screenshots (second one down, name is alibg)

There are multiple in the group and another knocked me out as shown in the screenshots
Ok, after looking at the screenshots again i noticed "alibg" knocking you out as well.
Action taken

e9ff8308cc6f0f7aa336c2304a7727c3 

alibg 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back