What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jaffa Benitez - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC4

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carl Davis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jaffa Benitez

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP, RDM, Bad Initiation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in prison and saw Police come in with a prisoner so I went up to them to ask a question regarding my prison time which they answered. They then jailed the person who they brought with them and he instantly runs up to me and says "See you?" and starts spam punching me. As I am about to die I pull out a wrench that I found in a toilet and killed him. I attempted to resolve it with him in OOC but he said that there was no issue after I said that he initiated it for no reason and was spam punching me. I didn't want to argue so I left it there and made this report. (Im not sure if that is his exact last name because the footage I got was blurry.) Im not sure who the other person in the footage was, I think they may have been friends or he just wanted to join in maybe. Let me know if the clip below works. Thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/33470935/d1337UdCYEtP
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this clip is cut down to make me look bad. Before this clip starts there is an exchange in which the officers tell me that Carl Davies will eat me alive and that he will make my life hell in prison basically. Which he then starts to shit talk me. The clip starts and as you can see throughout the clip that he never records his voice. Jaffa would never let someone get the upper hand on him so i went over to him and started on him as to assert my dominance. After the clip the other person talked shit to me and sat with him and talked shit. i feel like this whole clip is made out to make me look bad. On OOC he admitted i initiated so i dont see a problem with asserting my dominance in a dog eat dog world place such as the prison. End of the day he hasnt even provided voice so please take that into account before you think about banning me

Before the clip started all I heard was a fed saying "you want some fresh meat" then I replied with "what?" and I didn't hear anything else until he was talking on the radio in the clip. In OOC I referred to initiation by the fact that you punched me first , not that you properly initiated it.

Hi @EC4,

Due to the nature of this report, I'm going to need some additional footage to ensure that there was no interaction between you and Jaffa before the beginning of the clip you've linked.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Unfortunately I dont have it clipped as I have it set to 2 minutes for my clips  but I didnt speak directly to him until he was in the prison

Unfortunately due to a lack of significant proof that there was no interaction between the two of you leading up to this clip this report has to be denied. In future please ensure you have a recording of at least 5 minutes prior to a combat situation so that Staff can get a better perspective as to how events have unfolded.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back