What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jaffa - ID 46/44 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am replying by proxy for Jaffa also as jack is now unavailable:111f772c67fd09677a45935dca8c46c3.png

I’m asking for definites here. Was there an agreed upon gang war with conditions set out that were agreed upon by the gang leaders.
Yes there was as far as I'm aware;

WAR WITH THE AZTECAS IS OFFICIAL

War Rules

1 - Turfs are KOS zones - car/on foot allowed pref no dumping unless good RP reason
2 - bulletproof backed cars are not restricted
3 - 1 intentionally armoured vehicle each eg rumpo/speedo at any time/push
4 - if hospitalised during a turf push remain in hospital/legion until situation ended - ie over radio, theyre leaving/left if possible
5 - no kidnapping in general in Legion (safe zone) people do like to chill now and then. No tailing from legion either
6 - Mining/smelting/Grandmas safe zones - not exclusive maybe allow 1/2 Robberies per week? to be confirmed
7 - Full colours car/outfits as much as possible. Anyone else involved has to be in own colours
dunno what you think all up for debate
8 - NO placing of anyone opposition in ANY vehicles at any time
If you dont stick to this there will be problems.

Yes there was as far as I'm aware;

WAR WITH THE AZTECAS IS OFFICIAL

War Rules

1 - Turfs are KOS zones - car/on foot allowed pref no dumping unless good RP reason
2 - bulletproof backed cars are not restricted
3 - 1 intentionally armoured vehicle each eg rumpo/speedo at any time/push
4 - if hospitalised during a turf push remain in hospital/legion until situation ended - ie over radio, theyre leaving/left if possible
5 - no kidnapping in general in Legion (safe zone) people do like to chill now and then. No tailing from legion either
6 - Mining/smelting/Grandmas safe zones - not exclusive maybe allow 1/2 Robberies per week? to be confirmed
7 - Full colours car/outfits as much as possible. Anyone else involved has to be in own colours
dunno what you think all up for debate
8 - NO placing of anyone opposition in ANY vehicles at any time
If you dont stick to this there will be problems.
As leader of Vagos I can confirm this was agreed.

Thank you for your report. After long deliberation the following was concluded. In order to kill or attempt to kill any player, high quality roleplay must be provided. This roleplay can come from a backstory leading to the moment of the killing and or the situation at hand. Both the backstory and present situation are just as important as the other. Common sense is what dictates how you proceed. In this situation, it was clear that there was history between the two parties and as informed by yourselves, there was a war with explicit instructions on how to proceed. One half was in colours whilst the other was not, so there for any of the rules set out whilst obligating you to be in colours should not take precedent but should still be kept in mind. It is important to understand that the situation happening in front of you is just as important as the backstory. In this situation there was insults being thrown from Jaffa constantly at the Vagos and the moment the Vagos says one insult against the Azteca's they find themselves dead. Unfortunately building a character up to have a certain mentality still requires that to be roleplay'ed out. Stating that you've built the character to not take shit from anyone and they will die other wise, still requires roleplay before that. Just because someone insults you whilst walking on the street, doesnt give you the ability to instantly shoot them even if they have some roleplay knowledge of who you are. Now I understand that the two groups are at war with one another and hostilities are to be expected but I still expect there to be high quality roleplay provided in the present situations. In this situation there was no high quality roleplay. It was uncalled for and out of the blue. This situation did not warrant the shooting of anyone without escalation/warning even with the current backstory in mind and simply putting on gang affiliated clothing doesnt give you the right to instantly shoot another gang you have beef with unless in the specified KOS area. Because of this a ban will be placed.

ID 46 (Jaffa Benitez) : (G1.2) 2 Day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back