What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jake - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

Cool Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jake

Date of the incident

12/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Turned up to athira bank. Saw a guy hiding in a house. Followed him. Tried talking to him, but he was a man of few words and killed me without saying much. While on the floor he explained that his mate apparently told me to not get in his way. Clearly no disregard for the rules. I was headed off to bed and he wasnt on ts.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-R5DSeiJg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @Cool,

Any chance you can upload a video that shows me a few more minutes before the beginning of the initial situation. This so I can verify that no other interactions have taken place between you two. 

Hi @Cool,

Any chance you can upload a video that shows me a few more minutes before the beginning of the initial situation. This so I can verify that no other interactions have taken place between you two. 
Nothing happens at all. Video starts when we get to athira. Video shows everything that happened. 

Nothing happens at all. Video starts when we get to athira. Video shows everything that happened. 
I would still want to get an extended video if possible. Makes my task of reviewing this report a lot easier. 

Thank you for providing the additional evidence. I have reviewed all the evidence and can conclude from it that this seems to be clear-cut RDM.

You follow Jake for a short while and you guys exchange 1/2 sentences with each other. You never pull out your firearm or make any threats towards him. He then suddenly opens fire on you killing you. This being RDM.

Action Taken for 2.2 on Jake

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back