What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jake Samuel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, that is all I needed, moving forward to the final decision now.

Before we move forward I have spoken to a few staff members regarding this report to get more information and here we are.

So first of all a person was injured in the middle of the road, Robert De Jong shows up there to that situation in a taxi and starts questioning regarding things there, we have Jake Samuel injured on the ground, Jake Samuel proceeds to tell Robert De Jong who is in a taxi that he has been shot up by the person in black helmet who was Ares Dion, Jake alerted Robert De Jong who was also in that area that he was injured on the ground and he wanted the taxi driver to inform hustlers regarding his location.

Now he did say some words but I wouldn't classify that as tactical information, the information was not really tactical.

Moving forward towards the Taxi driver which was Robert De Jong, he was in that area asking for questions for some reason and asked why you shot him, personally if someone has been shot up like that in a situation I wouldn't go near it and drive off minding my own business as a taxi driver. Robert got a gun pointed towards him and was told to leave, he proceeded to drive off a bit but came back to the situation and said "you can't be pointing guns at me". Few minutes after that he got shot up and got injured, I would class that as NVL.
If I was ever told to leave the area and I was a civilian doing my taxi work then I would've left the area.

Moving forward to suspicion of metagaming, I do not think there was really metagaming unless you had a longer video, furthermore Robert De Jong is not affiliated with any gang as far as I can see so unsure why he wanted to be really involved in that situation, regarding the passenger next to him he might have been a passenger for a ride.

Moving forward to yourself, you proceeded to provide low quality roleplay in the beginning of the video, telling the person in the taxi "fuck off or you are dead bro" quality could be a lot better than just saying "fuck off or you are dead bro", that would come down towards poor quality roleplay and should be avoided at all times. Moving forward towards the end of the situation, you shot Robert De Jong out of the taxi that was understandable, he kind of deserved although the passenger of the taxi could've been involved and could've been some random person. Usually when people are in the same car they are kind of considered involved but in this scenario it is a taxi and the person could've been a friend of Robert De Jong or could've been some random person just asking for a ride. Also in future please do attend teamspeak yourself rather than sending someone else as you are the one who is planning to report the person not your friend, he might have been involved in the situation but still being present there yourself is more important.

Moving forward to /me no pulse and stuff like that, the announcement made up there could've been for a complete different situation, I would say doing /me no pulse instantly after being injured is poor RP and ruins most RP scenarios , people can do /me no pulse for different scenarios although there is no evidence regarding that in this report so I won't be going deep into it.  

Unsure why this still went to forums even though it was resolved in teamspeak while there were two staff members watching over this liaison.

Here is the final verdict to this.

Character Name: Robert De Jong (@robert de-jong 11)
Rule/s: (G2.4) Value of life
Punishment: Warning
===============================================

Character Name: Jake Samuel (@jakes)
Rule/s: N/A
Punishment: N/A

===============================================

Character Name: Ares Dion (@Ares Dion)
Rule/s: (G1.2) Random Death Match
Punishment: Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back