What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jake Woods - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diab

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kindred Surprise

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jake Woods

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: NLR, Baiting, Trolling, Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This all started off on 22-02-22: I was at triads turf selling drugs, i find a dumped local bike on the street and decide to take it. Few moments later i was selling to locals , Jake ( hadn't met him at the time) pulls up with his friend on the bike and hits me with a bat before saying a word, then saying it is his bike ( although i couldn't have possibly known since its a local bike in the middle of the road). Fortunately, NPC gangs fire shots as seen in the video and i manage to escape and bandage my wounds. I call up the gang and we decide to have a chat with him. We end up chasing him and he gets one of us and i shoot him. After successful RP from jake he talks his way out of him being dumped and we proceed to take him to the hospital. We believed that the situation was resolved.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSqoF6-At9Ta/4WK2OReNlBTO?invite=cr-MSxIbDEsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSvbZ2U7oggg/3AsbU2BqnOxA?invite=cr-MSxFS0QsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSzoBhB7w-w8/d13376cEBAiA?invite=cr-MSxRRlosNDc2NDk1MTAs

After taking him to the hospital, my gang members get rammed by police outside pillbox under the pretense that cops learned information that we have a weapon in our cars. I was not with them in the car, so we got off. But my question here: If there was only jake around to see my weapon, and we took him to pillbox after 20 minutes of interrogation how would the cops find out that we have weapons since he's still recovering?

Moving on:

The same night we stumble upon pictures on tweedle of the 9's on our turf taking a piss ( We previously had good relationships with the 9's so this was confusing?) I drive around the city and see one of the 9's vehicles around our turf, later on i stumble upon a post on tweedle of the 9's saying one of their cars was stolen. I call up the leader of the 9's and identify myself as Delta Firm, they have accused deltafirm as coming up to their turf and calling out the 9's (It wasn't us since i was the only one in the city from my gang) We suspected that it is fishy and decided to meet up at our Turf to discuss the situation.

We see the stolen 9's vehicle at our turf, while the hustlers shop across the street has been lock-picked.

Jake was in the stolen 9's car at our turf robbing a hustler store, the 9's leader thought jake was a hustler due to jake making him believe that he is. An actual Hustler (Ernie) pulls up to our turf since his shop was stolen and proves that jake wasn't in the hustlers. He managed to impersonate 3 gangs and lead them to our turf in hopes to start a war between us. We discussed this and then finally caught up with Jake again and killed him. He re-spawned.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceRx52FIPdsKc/wVCZraoYIdgc?invite=cr-MSxLT1UsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSbNlTHoBkF-/d1337Q9Hrbsg?invite=cr-MSxCbDksNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSgNL_H5n1eF/d1337NZmW4wS?invite=cr-MSxTMGMsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSlHgCYFmYT3/YAy2KpowxXZV?invite=cr-MSwySUssNDc2NDk1MTAs

Again the next day, after having a new life (Where all previous beefs should be forgotten) : he also decides to wear our colors and cause troubles with the fallen angels. Our leader receives a call about it and we assure the fallen angels that it wasn't us. While we were patrolling the city to find the impostors, we find 2 people dressed up in orange next to an NHS car at ammunition. While driving there we overhear one of them saying '"Oh shit, its the real delta firm" The NHS officer on point figured out the situation and decided to leave us to it. We wanted to discuss the situation since in RP Jake was claiming he didn't know who we were and it was a misunderstanding. Upon Lewis answering his phone call, he gets attacked by a bat by jake, and i proceed to stabbing him. They all proceed to go to the hospital.

After 30 minutes: i was driving in a hospital gown with a different vehicle, a car decides to ram me off the road with no conversation but fails to do so. I call up my gang saying there's trouble at triad turf and proceed to see my friend getting attacked by the same car. I heal up and my gang arrives and we ram him into a wall and dump him in the ocean (Second time he re-spawns). It is worth noting that jake went to the clothing store and dressed up exactly the way my character dresses in a suit and helmet and started attacking my friend in hopes to cause a misunderstanding ( it is worth noting that jake has only seen my clothing that time at turf when he was killed and re-spawned)

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceS3YkJsbGVAc/THAYV18KNNTM?invite=cr-MSxjUmEsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceRRSxh_LVzBZ/bZJXppYuK3XI?invite=cr-MSxoa2ksNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceRXj3XfNuoj-/d1337Ho7x0ze?invite=cr-MSwzajcsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSNUtHDZMnhK/qLqk5DqerlT3?invite=cr-MSxPNUssNDc2NDk1MTAs

Then a few hours later, one of gang members (Who wasn't even present in the previous situations) calls up to us on radio says he's being chased to our turf by a car and theres trouble. After being asked to leave numerous times he runs into the apartment building and pulls out a weapon on Eddy, i manage to shoot him on site and proceed to the balcony to check for any of his backup. Cops pull in and i escape before getting caught.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSDiKV3KDf79/d1337ubGHUSf?invite=cr-MSxtdWEsNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSIWlZTtYamc/HISay2jrlYiG?invite=cr-MSxGMngsNDc2NDk1MTAs

Another day:

We were all chilling at our turf, and had several business meetings at the time. We receive a phone call from our friend who's shifting drugs at triads telling us that there is trouble on triads turf a person got stabbed and a triads car was stolen. The triads and us have a good standings and we decided to give a hand since not many triads were in the city at the moment. After finding the people in question, at the time ( we did not know it was Jake) , we take them somewhere secluded since they are claiming this is a misunderstanding. After stories going back and forth, on an OOC level we had the suspicion that it was Jake again since we recognize his voice and his same excuses. We ask him and his friend to show us ID ( of-course they don't have), We ask him to take off his clothing since we can identify him from his distinctive tattoos. We figure out it was him , and we try and RP through it. After always finding loop halls about their low voices, and hard to hear accents, one of the boys on the radio says to dump him. I respond yes, lets dump them this is getting nowhere. Also on the radio, it can be heard that one of our boys also said they can identify our faces and our colors if we let them go. So we kill them on site and proceed to run before the cops get there. While leaving , we see cop cars approaching where we were and we called on radio that cops were almost there.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceREaQSl7TT1q/h9zwlhKGP34P?invite=cr-MSxtaHosNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceU5ibLfm5a-R/d1337nPRHhdC?invite=cr-MSxZcE0sNDc2NDk1MTAs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceRLWeGXyU8k-/d1337knowW2Z?invite=cr-MSw0NGEsNDc2NDk1MTAs

On an OOC level: after the second instance where he re-spawned at our turf. The next day i was updating our members on D-mail what happened since it was amusing at the time. One of our members recognized jake as a streamer on twitch. After that information was disclosed the next day i went on his stream and heard him talking about he wants to kill me ( The guy in the suit and bull mask, obviously he shouldn't remember that grudge since he re-spawned). I then go into the city.

I had tried to get in contact with Jake on Ts between the scenarios with him refusing to answer on OOC. After the last encounter he comes into team-speak and accuses us of stream sniping and meta-gaming. Also during the team-speak conversation where it is supposed to be mature and OOC (since it is under the assumption that we're actually adults, him and his friend join and start talking shit and trolling).

I have previously discussed the situation with staff on a discord ticket i think "Stuart" was present at the time.

To answer the accusation that Jake had brought up on team-speak:

He accused us of Stream Sniping: In all the occurrences that have been shown above, it can be shown that we did stumble upon jake, but he was the one at our turfs and he was the one who comes at us. We never went and looked around for his character.

Another accusation that we claimed was that we meta-game: Please ask Jake about this, since he had killed kidnapped one of our members and if we did meta-game we could have easily went and got his body to pillbox instead he re-spawned.

Jake however, after being dumped in the pier conveniently, has a friend picking him up from the bottom of the pier after we dumped him. (It can not be proved that this was meta from jake's side or if he had someone follow us. But it does seem very strange.

Also i do not see how it is valuing life, when you try to and impersonate other gangs and go to their turfs to cause trouble. Since the outcome of this IRL would 99% end with your death. He has no clear RP goals or objectives other than to troll around and create funny scenarios for himself.

This is just targeting, i could easily create a new character and go around trying to kill or rob rival gangs causing them to lose weapons and valuables just for fun but that would be against the rules wouldn't it?

I have no further things to discuss, and will wait for Staff to review the evidence and occurrences. It is worth noting, that Jake has been reported by 3 different people on the forums for almost the same acts.

He is obviously keeping everyone busy and getting on everyone's nerves since we are not able to continue building up on the original RP story that we have created for our characters and our gang.

Thank you

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ceSqoF6-At9Ta/4WK2OReNlBTO?invite=cr-MSxIbDEsNDc2NDk1MTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I gave you a warning hit with context, Wasn't intended to kill you, let you live after the one hit. Then I legged it cause of the mass gunshots.

I do have to say most of these clips are showing nothing They also don't show what your gang does to start the beef, and they aren't 2-3 mins prior to the situations you want to report.

I know what NLR is and I know I don't break it especially when streaming 24/7.

Ill also add no resolving was attempted until after the hostage sit for just the hostage sit which was about his stream sniping. Where you created a new account to try do it anonymous

& about the stream sniping https://gyazo.com/0982d3ae58da43f45c2e1dbf8a7ab496 ---> black screen from blindfold & top left shows I don't speak in game for him to hear. 

But im highly confused how these show NLR, there are no context. Yes you've killed me but yes your gangs also had situations for the beef to start again which isnt shown anywhere. these clips are over a course of 3 days 

& you cant claim a suit and helmet as your outfit and try use that against me I dress in suits alot.

Would like to add I got revived on pier when you tried to dump me https://gyazo.com/eaf7c5ca55064040955ceeae0a1be00a So the peri dump you tried didnt work

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was involved in these situations too, and would like to start of by saying that I believe this is a revenge / witchunt report since we called you to ts last night and exclaimed we would be taking further action. 

I would like to start of by exclaiming that none of these clips really provide any context to any of the situations as they are all 30 seconds roughly. I would also like to say that @Famestreamed every single action he took, this of which you are aware. When we called you into ts last night you swore to us that you have never been on the stream or metagamed after we called you out due to you and a person who came to the stream both complained about the same things and used the same dialect, you assured us you had never been on the stream and that you would log onto twitch to show us. "After that information was disclosed the next day i went on his stream". We then discovered that a single Lebanese person had watched Jakes stream for a considerable time, you too are Lebanese, coincidence? The situation minimally portrayed here shows a situation we had complained to you about, where we came to your turf after seeing a person drive there and said we were "looking to buy a house" the person in question who can be seen in orange, proceeded to vdm us with only the word "leave", killing me, and then the person seen in white on the balcony shoots at us, We had our suspicions of this guy combat logging which we expressed to you after but you insisted it was you, this clip shows it wasnt. 

Then in the situation we see here we can see that you are the one who actually instigates this situation as "Zack" supposedly calls you, which is not actually shown anywhere. We had just knocked a man out wearing a hospital gown who was said to be a "mental patient" by his friend for attacking us. We then drive off with them, dump them in a trainstation and go to leave. This is where you "find us". Your first reason for robbing us was that you thought we had "robbed" a triad car. This car was not a traid car but a local car, you were told this by a triad but you proceed with the robbery anyway. We comply with your demands, putting our hands up as you take us. You bring us up to the back arse of nowhere which can be seen in this clip and blindfold us etc. After about an hour of piss poor roleplay where we are blindfolded you make the decision to kill and dump us after Jake messages the police, which was shown on stream. When we asked you to come ts about it, since we had complied with your every demand and RP'd with whatever little RP was given to us, you said you killed us because we "seen your face". Everyone in these clips can be seen wearing masks.  This was witnessed by about 20+ viewers in jakes chat who exlaimed there dissapointment with the RP you provided.

As for you claiming about "Jake however, after being dumped in the pier conveniently, has a friend picking him up from the bottom of the pier after we dumped him". As seen on his stream. After calling him about 5 times, receiving no response, I check cove up near mara, did not find him, then checked pier, the two most common dump spots in the city, where I swam down, asked who it was before bringing him ashore. 

Another sit, we meet after the situation seen outside ammunition. We both get released from custody and you instantly get into a car and try to VDM me. I asked you about this in OOC, you didnt reply. 

As a whole all i see from jake and myself included is providing you and other gangs with rp plots and stories. 

If you really want to come here and lie about situations, then i will not give you the time of day. 

But i will say this. If you were the person with him outside ammunition. When jake and co went to the hospital after that. You were revived by the medic and acted that you didnt know jake thus in RP didnt even consider you as a threat. You came at me with a knife and stabbed me, please show me evidence where i VDM'ed you?

In addition, the short clips are due to key events. Should there be longer videos requested by staff, i have them 🙂

You never once called me into Ts, i called you after the pier occurrence and you disregarded my request. I can probably get that clip as well :)

This is not revenge reporting, since i had already discussed these situations even before the last encounter happened, Staff @Stuartis aware of this.

On teamspeak, you accused me of creating an account trash talking your stream, and i assured you it wasn't myself and i even offered to screen share my PC for you to check my history, but ofcourse you made fun of that. 

Staff in general have insights on all matters in RP, and i can assure you that we do not have a reputation or instances where we cause beefs with anyone. That could also be proven when you came after us with the bat, and as you said jake when we cleared the situation the first time and you said that you were giving a warning ( although there was no RP to it) , we let it go even after you injured our friend and said you were bringing him to us. We still took you to the hospital, and hoped that it would be done there. 

You had too much of an ego and started targeting us, and caused the situation with the 9's and hustlers where you should have re-spawned and all previous beefs should have been gone.

You kept coming back for more, on several occurrences we never once chased after you but you always came after us and we dealt with you accordingly. 

On reply to the video that you said, there is no way to prove to you that we weren't on your stream but logically i dont think anyone would be in the situation trying to RP and at the same time hear the same exact noise coming from your stream if it was open. I wasn't the person in question there either, but i will go through the recordings and try to find the instance, because on an OOC level the person accused is at shock. 

And to further answer your point concerning the screenshot that you received, i could even invite a staff member to our discord for him to actually observe how we RP, that screenshot that was sent was on OOC chat, and it was cropped. In the attached image you will see the continuation of the message where it says, im going into the city now. 

That was the only time where i have opened your stream, and frankly i don't really give a shit what you do in your time, i have better things to do than to keep your stream open, and as i said multiple times earlier if we actually stream sniped you we would actually go kill you wherever you're shown to be, or rescue our friend wherever he was dumped by you yet he died and lost his valuables.

Anyway that's all i have to say to you and your friend. I will let staff review, and respect any decision that they take :).

Screenshot 2022-02-25 212936.png

1 hour ago, Fame said:

I gave you a warning hit with context, Wasn't intended to kill you, let you live after the one hit. Then I legged it cause of the mass gunshots.

I do have to say most of these clips are showing nothing They also don't show what your gang does to start the beef, and they aren't 2-3 mins prior to the situations you want to report.

I know what NLR is and I know I don't break it especially when streaming 24/7.

Ill also add no resolving was attempted until after the hostage sit for just the hostage sit which was about his stream sniping. Where you created a new account to try do it anonymous

& about the stream sniping https://gyazo.com/0982d3ae58da43f45c2e1dbf8a7ab496 ---> black screen from blindfold & top left shows I don't speak in game for him to hear. 

But im highly confused how these show NLR, there are no context. Yes you've killed me but yes your gangs also had situations for the beef to start again which isnt shown anywhere. these clips are over a course of 3 days 

& you cant claim a suit and helmet as your outfit and try use that against me I dress in suits alot.

Would like to add I got revived on pier when you tried to dump me https://gyazo.com/eaf7c5ca55064040955ceeae0a1be00a So the peri dump you tried didnt work

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/cjfJcG-CmbAut/Ykh8k4psVh1V?invite=cr-MSw3QncsNDc2NDk1MTAs

This is a reply, to your accusation that we heard you on your stream 🙂.

Yet again, we prove to you and anyone else that we're not stream sniping you.

Oh for fucks sake, you don't give up do you? You weren't even blindfolded when we held you hostage. 

As i said before, i think staff could sort it out. How about we leave them to it? 

First off apologies for the late response on this report @DiabSince you wish to have the report closed off I'll go ahead and deny the report for you. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back