What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jakob West and Connor - Other (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze1981

Im am making this report on behalf of khandamir due to his posting restriction

Your In-game name

Steven

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jakob West and Connor

Date of the incident

04/15/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Description:
Driving through Kavala I heard a hobo (Connor, gang Kr3m) say ''Oi oi''. So I stopped, see what he wanted. I got out of my car and like a true hobo with no regard for RP he jumps in and drives off. I warn him instantly I would kill him and proceed to issue some shots, but I miss.

I switch my outfit and decide to follow the keychain in the hopes of catching up. Just outside Kavala greenzone I spot my car and Connor and his friend, Jakob West, same gang. I wait till one of them gets in the (broken) car and lock him in. I then make contact with them, telling Connor; Do you remember that the guy who you stole the car from said he would kill you? Connor realises he's fucked then and I tell him I am that guy, knock him out and execute him. I then also shoot Jakob West for being a slimy little thief and for being involved in stealing my car. Not a very nice thing to do from me, granted, but in my role at the moment, I was full of vengeance and I felt he had it coming.

The video starts here!!

Seconds after I killed them both and killed Connor again for coming back. You can just see in the chat that I killed them both. You then see Jakob West running by briefly, breaking NLR, not saying anything. Connor also comes back, for the second time, and I proceed to kill him again asking him to stay dead.

I tried asking them to come to TS as shown in chat but they at first did not respond and later started taking the piss saying I took things to seriously for asking them to come to TS. They said they had broken not one rule and if I wanted to come talk to them I had to join their discord because teamspeak is for nerds (their words).

They have no respect for the rules nor for the way things are done in this community and therefore I do not wish to resolve this matter further, should they ask for this. I wish this report to be dealt with according our rules and feel no need to all to discuss this with them whatsoever.

*the video consists out of two seperate shadowplay recordings. This is why the Bandicut logo is in between. I have not cut out anything in between, as you can see from me just typing my message in sidechat in the first recording and it still being the last received message in chat when the second recording begins. They were merged for reasons of convenience. If need be I can re-upload both recordings from start to finish*

*In case it is needed, I also have a full video showing everything that happened before this video and showing what is described in the part of the description before the video starts*

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdoTJ5AR1oo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-opening this as it seems video that was sent was bugged and we could not work off it, player is going to re-send video to be my tomorrow so we can continue

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then, i have looked at another video provided and will be banning Connor for NLR and Jakob West for VDM

Banned

Connor

ID

GUID

bddba824886b1654e065b30644c573d3

Jacob West

ID
GUID
024c51894769ee993ebc5fcd17533393

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back