What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jakub - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWolf

Your In-game name

GreyWolf

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jakub

Date of the incident

07/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was paying my friend for the loss of his gear when i hears a truck in the distance, i proceeded to joke around saying ill rob him with no weapon to later say to my friend nah im messing i just wanna joke around with him, he took his truck to the garage at which point my friend ran over, we pretended to be robbing this man saying we had friends and allies in the area etc etc, which was all going to be revealed as a joke at the end, but we didn't get that far, as he proceeded to say ill take my chances and straight up killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfQ3VKsIRs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

EDIT: Resolved personally with player, report to be taken no further.

Last edited by a moderator:
next time someone threatens my lively hood I will threaten theirs in return giving them the time to take me out whilst i'm doing it because I am not following their instructions. Also you complained about poor rp whilst we were talking about this earlier and you're saying that you are joking about robbing someone? doesn't really seem like serious rp if you ask me, you risked your life for a joke.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back