What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - James Legit - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Leon Russell
Reported Players: James Legit
Date: Apr 9, 2024
Time: 22:00
What best describes this incident: VDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my gang was sitting on the Azteca's turf when our old member came over and attempted to run over, he is done this just due to him being removed from the gang for reasons. In the clip below u can clearly see he is swerving at us in purpose and also u hear him at the end saying 3nill
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/26n4VTteqoWIMu/M5M1ejZT8MJK?invite=cr-MSw5TXIsMzExNjI1MDMs

Hello @jameseylegit This is not what was discussed in our chat, I had said since I did not see this incident I cannot comment

But @Ramseyx for reports of RVDM we ask for footage that shows 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident, do you have this?

Last edited:
Hello again before i send the clip i just want to add before all of this has happened exactly 24hrs before roughly me and our gang dumped him from the gang there for not only has he broke RVDM but i would take it he had broken NLR aswell as he has done it through cheek of being dumped and wanting revenge as he said 3-0 as driving off, my gang mate ben also was ran down just before me but he didnt get it on clip unfortunately so we cant really do anything about that, but its just annoying as we dont have any hate towards james we just had to dump him as we knew he did stuff like this and him being high up in our gang we couldnt risk hydra getting a bad name, obviously in character we had to hate him but out of character we was sound with him but then hes just continuing to do these things it just doesnt make the city fun, also when we was dumping him he was tied up and tried to jump jnto the water and swim away while tied up, you should maybe have knew about this as an admin was watching over at the time and teleported him back for not roleplaying the situation back as the admin watched over the whole situation and saw some good rp with us gettin mara to take him to us and all that then he goes and ruins it by not complying with the rp my friend jamie has video evidence of this happening also i believe.

Here is the clip of NLR and RVDM-
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

at what point am i allowed to respond because the first case of nlr was when jonny aproached e on multiple occasions attacking me demanding boxing fights which was admitted to infront of the staff. all this clip shows is them physically looking for me calling out everyone that goes past because i previously ran 1 of you over by accident much further down the street. i came back after giving Petey a lift where i heard "there he is" and they gave chase I spun round and ran them over this is not random as a few of them were chasing me i went to change car came back and they reacted for a third time shooting me dead

I wasnt in city at this point but i have watched the clips james if it was an accident why did you say 3-0 after running 3 of hydra over remembering us? You was dumped there for you should not know us. They said their he is because you ran are members down without stopping to say sorry do u need a run to pill box so obviously they would hunt for you and anyways before they was looking for you they was selling untill you hit them they wasnt out ti get you untill you ran members down. Not arguing and not getting involved since i wasnt in city at this point but thats 3 rule breaks ive witnessed NLR VRDM and NVL i have evidence of when we had you before we dumped you which a god saw and he tped you back to continue the roleplay. But i havent sent in the evidence for NVL as the god saw it and gave you a warning about it. Ive nothing against you james but please just have fun dont ruin things. I wont be replying again as im not involved.

@jameseylegit I was the staff member that spoke to you and kyle when you got killed off by Hydra, I made it very clear to both of you that you @jameseylegit cannot get involved in hunting Hydra members down and killing them, which is what you told them prior to you being dumped.

I also told both of you that if you want to get revenge on them kyle will have to do that separately as you were killed off and no longer can get involved.

Why are you going against as to what I told you?

at what point am i allowed to respond because the first case of nlr was when jonny aproached e on multiple occasions attacking me demanding boxing fights which was admitted to infront of the staff. all this clip shows is them physically looking for me calling out everyone that goes past because i previously ran 1 of you over by accident much further down the street. i came back after giving Petey a lift where i heard "there he is" and they gave chase I spun round and ran them over this is not random as a few of them were chasing me i went to change car came back and they reacted for a third time shooting me dead

@jameseylegit I was the staff member that spoke to you and kyle when you got killed off by Hydra, I made it very clear to both of you that you @jameseylegit cannot get involved in hunting Hydra members down and killing them, which is what you told them prior to you being dumped.

I also told both of you that if you want to get revenge on them kyle will have to do that separately as you were killed off and no longer can get involved.

Why are you going against as to what I told you?
I wasn’t as previously explained and admitted by Johnny himself in front of you he spent all of the previous night stalking me and hunting me down and punching me litteraly all night and I have already said I was unclear as to wether or not I am allowed to fight back at that point I have already acknowledged I should have said in ooc that I had already been killed off but after being attacked several times I didn’t think this was relevant anymore but now I know it was I really didn’t know when I was allowed to fight back after consistently being attacked after being dumped Johnny admitted this to you

@jameseylegit Where did Johnny admit to this?

And why didn't you open a ticket about this if you weren't sure if you could continue or not?

I wasn’t as previously explained and admitted by Johnny himself in front of you he spent all of the previous night stalking me and hunting me down and punching me litteraly all night and I have already said I was unclear as to wether or not I am allowed to fight back at that point I have already acknowledged I should have said in ooc that I had already been killed off but after being attacked several times I didn’t think this was relevant anymore but now I know it was I really didn’t know when I was allowed to fight back after consistently being attacked after being dumped Johnny admitted this to you

@jameseylegit Where did Johnny admit to this?

And why didn't you open a ticket about this if you weren't sure if you could continue or not?
He admitted it in front of the female staff member I don’t know if that was you he admitted it and said yeah we were having a laugh then the staff member also reminded them that that was notbut it happened between 1am and five am me getting chased around when I was selling.i didn’t report it cos I didn’t think it was that deap at the time and it was 5 am I just got off and went to bed

@jameseylegit You mention that you are aware that Johnny broke NLR multiple times, despite knowing this you continue to go along with it and start more drama when you know you shouldn't with the rest of Hydra.

Why did you drive up to them in the first place?

Do you have any footage of these claims?

I don’t have any footage of these claims as i didn’t have medal set up at the time. I approached them as I said before because I wasn’t aware that nlr had even been broken at this time as i thought it. Was a whole new situation. It was only after the convo we had with staff after the fact that Johnnie and I had broken nlr. This happened some days ago and we haven’t had problems since I have been on my best behaviour since and I thought all this was behind me as it had been left for some days since coming off of my 24hr ban my rp has been good I haven’t been breaking any rules

the first case of nlr was when jonny aproached e on multiple occasions attacking me demanding boxing fights
You motioned that Johnny broke NLR here why did you continue with the situation as if NLR didn't apply?

I didn’t know at the time we had broken nlr until after the fact I stated to the staff member that surely him boxing me was breaking nlr if me approaching them was the thing is I have learned my lesson and haven’t had any interactions with them since apart from one where I bumped into a member and told them I had no idea who they were. I have learned the importance of using ooc in the future. It’s been some days since the incident and I have had a lot go on irl since I’m just trying to play the game at this point and not make any more mistakes moving forward. I have learned my lesson since my 24hr ban and moving forward I aim to continue to do the right things. I apologise to everyone that has been affected by this situation but like I said all I can do is do better going forward

Alright, I will leave this open for anyone else to add anymore comments and will give my final conclusion to this report shortly.

No problem for what it’s worth I now know how I messed up and am trying to do my best moving forward and feel like the 24hr ban defo taught me a lesson

You bragged about revenge reporting my mates and also said how you and Johnny had a good talk. You told me you guys were selling coke all night yet make it seem like he was just attacking you and breaking nlr? It takes 2 to tango mate.

Attachments

• IMG_0757.png
    IMG_0757.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 50
Hello,

I am going to finish off this report now,

Now @jameseylegit , when I first pulled you to talk to you, I made the rules very clear to you on what you can and cannot do. I mentioned that you are not to get involved in any revenge on Hydra and you should stay away from them for the time being, as I thought the plan was for Kyle to figure out a plan of getting back at Hydra for killing you off with a few others.

You both made it clear that you understood what I was saying. The main reason I told you to stay clear from hydra was, well, they killed you off..... and you shouldn't try talking with them for a while, and it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if you were actively chatting with them or causing more issues if the point was for Kyle and others to try seek revenge for killing you off. How would this make sense in RP. Kyle and others want to get revenge for killing you, but you're causing issues with them?

Not to mention we have seen what you have been up to on the server, you still don't seem to understand the rules. When you are killed off by a previous gang, you cannot remember anything with you being affiliated with that gang, and for some reason your still using such information in RP.

Now from the video provided of the accused RVDM, it's clear to me that you have done this in retaliation for being removed from the gang. I am making this judgment from multiple videos, including when you @jameseylegit was taken hostage and when you were dumped and killed off, throughout that whole situation you were not really giving quality RP back to them, rather just being upset and calling them names the entire time. The main thing I took from this was when you told them that you were going to hunt them down and kill them, which is what I think I am seeing in the provided video above.

Now, due to you not being able to back up these claims you have made, the footage provided shows that you did this multiple times without giving any form of RP to them before-hand. It's also clear that they didn't know who you were when you started ramming them, which means you are in violation of G1.1.

Going forward @jameseylegit , I don't want to see you around Hydra causing more issues, from this point on you do not know them and they don't know you. If Kyle wants to seek revenge on them, he may do that, depending on what the RP is currently like between Kyle and Hydra at the moment.

Action Taken

CharID: 107123

Rules: G1.1 & G4.3

Duration: 2 Day Ban (FBS)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back