What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - James - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Your In-game name

Mr. K.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James

Date of the incident

07/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my brother Mr. S. were persuading these individuals to come and have a ride with us. There may a little duress. One of them (JakeM) decided to combatlog. The other was talkative and we thought it was going the right way, but he then started asking for new sandals and when we asked why he said the ones he had were ''made by a bunch of n*ggers''.

Totally unacceptable language. The combatlog was also really blatant as player decided to rejoin minutes later and did not bother to explain himself. I in turn could not be bothered to ask him for a explanation either as it seemed pretty clear he just wanted to get out of our car so logged out and in again. As to why I didn't try resolve the racism thing, well, in my opinion racism can only be solved by taking it away, which is what I hope the admin will do =).

Video is in two parts, in between is just many minutes of driving and talking. Can upload that too if needed. My voice cant be heard due to voice settings I use for streaming. (Or that I have but never use for streaming)

Part 1:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

* report is on James for racism and on JakeM for combatlog =). Forgot to mention.

Last edited by a moderator:
James will be receiving a ban for 1.2 
James
b0aa14bdde5bcb91fda65bb13dc98f46

JakeM will be receiving a ban for 2.5

jakem 
9c8ebfee92d67e7e6866fc30f79052de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back