What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - James Ricci - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Shepherd Kingston

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: James Ricci

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Poor roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After Police raided Galaxy Nightclub after getting evidence of the bridesmaids with firearms a large gunfight occurred, during this gunfight multiple people displayed low quality roleplay, no value of life and roleplayed in the interest of themselves rather then the roleplay for the server.

In this report I am reporting James Ricci ( Ballas ) for low quality roleplay. In the clip provided you can hear Ian Carruthers speak to James Ricci saying " Push Push Push " who responds with " Go Go " when they DCAMP the vehicle to " Push " police they are shot.

Quotes from James Ricci that I consider low-quality roleplay, not realistic, and think could have been done with much higher quality roleplay.
" Your shooting randoms, what the fuck? " - If a gang member was going to kill a group of police officers in real life, would they, when one of them gets shot shout " Your shooting randoms, what the fuck? " In my honest opinion, not a chance.

" I am unarmed lad and you're just shooting " - Knowing full well he was about to commit a serious crime of which has just resulted in his fellow gang member being shot, when police aim at him his first reaction is " I am unarmed lad, and your just shooting " I don't think this is realistic or high quality roleplay at all

When told to " get the fuck out of here " he responded with " Yeah I am trying Shepherd " - This is completely contradictory to his original intentions and roleplay story, his attitude changed as he thought he would have a better chance of not getting arrested or shot if he said he was leaving and played off he was innocent, with the full intention of returning to then shoot cops, I fully believe he said this phrase to advantage himself as best he could rather then stick to the shoot cops idea he was originally aiming for before he realized it was not going to work.

I will be linking the primary evidence in " Link to any evidence " but you can find full context to the situation here - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1111145912

I have decided not to attempt to resolve this report due to the sheer volume of rulebreaks I feel have been committed by the civillians/gangs in this situation and believe it is time to report these offences in the hope it will bring new and improved standards to the roleplay with less leniency and higher standards across the entire server

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeDignifiedCheeseBigBrother-HXg1hSmh3S7lq9gC

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

In this report I am reporting James Ricci ( Ballas ) for low quality roleplay. In the clip provided you can hear Ian Carruthers speak to James Ricci saying " Push Push Push " who responds with " Go Go " when they DCAMP the vehicle to " Push " police they are shot.

Quotes from James Ricci that I consider low-quality roleplay, not realistic, and think could have been done with much higher quality roleplay.
" Your shooting randoms, what the fuck? " - If a gang member was going to kill a group of police officers in real life, would they, when one of them gets shot shout " Your shooting randoms, what the fuck? " In my honest opinion, not a chance.

" I am unarmed lad and you're just shooting " - Knowing full well he was about to commit a serious crime of which has just resulted in his fellow gang member being shot, when police aim at him his first reaction is " I am unarmed lad, and your just shooting " I don't think this is realistic or high quality roleplay at all

When told to " get the fuck out of here " he responded with " Yeah I am trying Shepherd " - This is completely contradictory to his original intentions and roleplay story, his attitude changed as he thought he would have a better chance of not getting arrested or shot if he said he was leaving and played off he was innocent, with the full intention of returning to then shoot cops, I fully believe he said this phrase to advantage himself as best he could rather then stick to the shoot cops idea he was originally aiming for before he realized it was not going to work.
Criminals lie Shepherd. 
You tell him to leave and he attempts to leave and gets rammed by a vehicle and is therefore momentarily unable to leave.
He then stands up and leaves. 

You're right. He probably did come back and shoot you, but that's roleplay for you. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back