What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - James - VDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbionekenobi

Your In-game name

Snowbione

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James

Date of the incident

08/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was driving my car and i get overtaken by a red suv Which then turns into the field and goes to ram me as i drive past (he missed) so i follow him to ask why he did that when i went to initiate he ran me over (Clear VDM) i get up take a couple shots and pursue him some more, my intention was to get far enough in front so i could shoot his tires out, as i drove along side him he steers into me (another vdm) but it back fires killing him and only busting the tires on my car, i have uploaded two vids the first one is of the initial Vdm the Second vid is the ramming of my car
Again thankyou for your time and i have longer vids if they are needed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/598b2475c4065abbbb/vdm-james-1
http://plays.tv/video/598b265422384de11c/vdm-james-2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Snowbionekenobi Now I can understand the frustration of someone breaking rules against you but does that give you the right to do the same? You did not initiate properly before shooting his wheels. What you should have done is just recorded him breaking the server rules and reported him, because you started shooting without even finishing what you were going to say.

Do you understand what you have done wrong here?   

I do and I do apologise for that, I was annoyed about being run over and I didn't think properly, honest mistake on my part, I should of finished my initiation instead of just thinking that he wouldn't of listened anyways, again sorry about that

Make sure that this does not repeat again. I will wait to see If James might see the report and would like to comment here or not.

Accepted action taken.

James - VDM.

76561198189348883 - Steam ID

639ff84ddb4427ca53bf299f2ad6f2f2 - BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back