What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - James Wilson - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DairyleaPP

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James Wilson

Date of the incident

10/19/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

RDM/poor- low quality RP. Simply had poor initiation and bad positioning when initiating on me as I was stood next to the drug dealer and any words such as 'drop the weapon' is a common word used near here. Borderline RDM, requesting to ban to show how much of a serious RP community this is and we don't accept this type of initiation/behaviour.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjH2UFF51j4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@JohnJoeeganTHIS is a new RDM video by the same person and his gang [PM] I would like it if you or staff spoke to this [PM] gang and warn them of their RDM and Poor RP . Three times this has happened now! my friend Ole was RDM'd before infront of bounty hunter HQ as he spawned in! same guy jame Wilson.

This is getting beyond a joke

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow... if thats for you is rdm i dont know what you think rdm says...

i killed you becuse you friend was shooting and we told him drop your weapon if not your friend will die , so he didnt did that, so he started to shoot then my friend killed your friend, so i needed to kill you becuse :

1.cleaning the area (so you dont remeber our faces).

2.we told your friend that you gonna die if he will not drop his weapon and put the hands up, and he didnt listen to us.

@JohnJoeegan 

@DairyleaPP

And btw i didnt rdm your friend near the bounty HQ i told him put your hands up its a robbary, so then he pulled at me a pistol so i needed to take him down

Please show me that video

@DairyleaRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so possibly not RDM but that is definatly poor roleplay at any standard! Improve your roleplay before shooting someone in future, after all this is a serious RP community!

Also try to answer people in side chat, saves it being here.

P.S I don't have a vid, it wasn't me ...

@shonik987

EDIT - I belive this 'James Wilson' has already tried to RDM cops multiple times!...

Due to not having any evidence that is 3 minutes or longer for the first video this will be denied. 

In the second video the RP is fine, the only time he killed you was when you friend threatened them. i would not class this as RDM. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back