What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jamie Aggy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gabriel Thorn

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jamie Aggy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: G5.2 - Believable Character Roles

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Jamie Aggy is a character which has claimed with NHS backing has "PTSD"
PTSD is a serious mental health condition that should not be taken lightly. PTSD can be and is a crippling condition that adversely affects every day life of sufferers and can take significant effort, time and treatment in order to overcome. Jamie Aggy's solicitor has opened a case against the police claiming client damages for PTSD. Linked below.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BF0fd-E1CCCfx4ISuLfxLFINTf4P1f5x9kKWsuIZ_5Q/edit
On this document, an official letter written by a member of the NHS confirming that the patient, Jamie Aggy, has PTSD from his interaction with the police. https://i.imgur.com/quWPkRO.png
This is dated as happening on the 23rd of April.

Since then Jamie Aggy has been involved in numerous incidents with the police as a member of the vagos crime family.
Detailed here;
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bdQ6jt0sEMysX/oXCI1sfKZlc8?invite=cr-MSxicDQsNDAxMTcyODgs
https://i.imgur.com/WH46dfJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/fhdvjsa.png
https://i.imgur.com/Uwsj6lr.png
https://i.imgur.com/8VMZ0RO.png

The incidents above are GBH with intent, as Jamie Aggy can be seen stabbing someone before being shot by police officers.
Jamie Aggy also handed himself in for a confessed murder.

These are just some of the incidents of Jamie Aggy's interaction.

I raise this report not because I am particularly aggrieved by the players actions himself, but because this is fast becoming a routine occurrence.
I would also state that I have no issues with people roleplaying mental health concerns - they're just as real as physical injury - however they should actually roleplay it rather than bandy it around for financial gain on the server.

As a character who claims, from his interactions with the police to have PTSD, he definitely proceeds to continue to interact with the police quite significantly since this time!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BF0fd-E1CCCfx4ISuLfxLFINTf4P1f5x9kKWsuIZ_5Q/edit
 https://i.imgur.com/quWPkRO.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am generally confused on this matter as if you had an issue why did you not reach out to me I would have happily, easily and effectively responded to you but I never received anything, yes I understand that you have provided some photos of my pnc since I had my hospital evaluation but in these 4 photos you have provided of my crimes I do my upmost best to provide RP in those situations which I also receive positive feedback on after.

I can understand where you are coming from but with the clip you have provided  I am confused where is the context? were you there? also you have not stated the fact that multiple of my vehicles were impounded for scrapping about 20 minutes previously before I had shown up and stabbed the officer shown in the video Jamie was angry in that situation which most people would be but in that instance he had lost control as the anger affected him (due to his PTSD) he had lashed out and stabbed the officer PTSD affects people in different ways.

Say I get arrested put in the corner of a cell and suddenly I have flashbacks from the day he had been grabbed and beaten by police in the past and in that instance he could of broke down crying and screaming but in this instance at the police station he had lost control got angry and had a massive outburst resulting in the assault. Further proving my point if you were to research the symptoms you would find this "Changes in arousal and reactivity, including being easily irritated, experiencing angry outbursts; behaving recklessly or in a self-destructive manner; being hypervigilant or easily startled; or having difficulties concentrating or sleeping." Jamie used that to improve the RP but all you see in that clip is Jamie showing up and doing that and none of the footage after the assault when Jamie had said to a officer about why he was annoyed and why he attacked the man apologising for what happened and stating that he had lost control (Due to PTSD).

I am more than happy to sort this matter in voice chat as I'm just generally confused none of this has been provided with context. 

Hello I am generally confused on this matter 
It's not very confusing. 
You are being reported for suspected failure to roleplay a believable character role. 

I would have happily, easily and effectively responded to you 
I have no wish to speak to you. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. It's not really even about you. It's about a trend in behaviour that we as Police, Judges and Police command have seen on the rise recently. 

Yes I understand that you have provided some photos of my pnc since I had my hospital evaluation but in these 4 photos you have provided of my crimes I do my upmost best to provide RP in those situations which I also receive positive feedback on after.
You could be the best roleplayer in the world, unfortunately you can't be an Apache helicopter that drinks wine on Sundays. 

I can understand where you are coming from but with the clip you have provided  I am confused where is the context? were you there? 
The context is that this incident happened after you are reported to have PTSD triggered by your exposure to the police by the NHS. Either you have PTSD about police officers, or you don't. I don't know how many gangbangers there are with PTSD, but I reckon any gangbangers with PTSD aren't seeking police officers out and stabbing them. 

also you have not stated the fact that multiple of my vehicles were impounded for scrapping about 20 minutes previously before I had shown up and stabbed the officer shown in the video Jamie was angry in that situation which most people would be but in that instance he had lost control as the anger affected him (due to his PTSD) he had lashed out and stabbed the officer PTSD affects people in different ways.

The police had 2 of your cars, when they seized the third your characters wife/mum - I haven't a clue? Karen? saw the police. You both turned up to the police station - actively seeking an interaction with the police. You broke into a restricted area of the Vespucci Police station in front of multiple officers, some of which were visibly armed and you chose to attempt to stab officers after being visibly angry. 
No presentation of mental health or the abject fear, distress or physical sensations associated with PTSD was present in this interaction. 

Furthermore your character has also interacted with the police on several occasions and been completely relaxed and calm since your characters diagnosis. 

@Harry Catraz@Lugican account for the above turn of events.

In addition to this the NHS have informed me that your character has not turned up to either of his PTSD appointments. Therefore it feels like this issue is only roleplayed when it suits yourself. 

PTSD affects people in different ways.
Yes it does. Either;
through Re-experiencing - Flashbacks/Nightmares/Repetitive or distressing images/sensations. 
through avoidance or numbing. 
Through hyperarousal - which is the aggressiveness that you refer to, however those with hyperarousal find it very difficult to be relaxed and are easily startled. This then manifests into irritability/angry outburst/insomnia or difficulty concentrating. It appears to me that you are justifying your characters act after the fact without consideration at the time. 

Whilst anyone can google the symptoms of PTSD, I do have a background in mental health. 

Furthermore, when at a police station, and surrounded by officers who are armed with firearms, is stabbing someone sensible? Does it value your existence? 

I am more than happy to sort this matter in voice chat as I'm just generally confused none of this has been provided with context. 
No thankyou. This isn't personal, as I say, we are seeing this all the time and unfortunately you were the first name passed to me and this roleplaying mental health for financial leverage but then carrying on as if everything is fine is not realistic. 
Racking up 150,000 in speeding fines resulting in your cars being scrapped whilst your undergoing insomnia related PTSD seems outlandish also. 

It's not very confusing. 
You are being reported for suspected failure to roleplay a believable character role. 

I have no wish to speak to you. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. It's not really even about you. It's about a trend in behaviour that we as Police, Judges and Police command have seen on the rise recently. 

You could be the best roleplayer in the world, unfortunately you can't be an Apache helicopter that drinks wine on Sundays. 

The context is that this incident happened after you are reported to have PTSD triggered by your exposure to the police by the NHS. Either you have PTSD about police officers, or you don't. I don't know how many gangbangers there are with PTSD, but I reckon any gangbangers with PTSD aren't seeking police officers out and stabbing them. 

The police had 2 of your cars, when they seized the third your characters wife/mum - I haven't a clue? Karen? saw the police. You both turned up to the police station - actively seeking an interaction with the police. You broke into a restricted area of the Vespucci Police station in front of multiple officers, some of which were visibly armed and you chose to attempt to stab officers after being visibly angry. 
No presentation of mental health or the abject fear, distress or physical sensations associated with PTSD was present in this interaction. 

Furthermore your character has also interacted with the police on several occasions and been completely relaxed and calm since your characters diagnosis. 

@Harry Catraz@Lugican account for the above turn of events.

In addition to this the NHS have informed me that your character has not turned up to either of his PTSD appointments. Therefore it feels like this issue is only roleplayed when it suits yourself. 

Yes it does. Either;
through Re-experiencing - Flashbacks/Nightmares/Repetitive or distressing images/sensations. 
through avoidance or numbing. 
Through hyperarousal - which is the aggressiveness that you refer to, however those with hyperarousal find it very difficult to be relaxed and are easily startled. This then manifests into irritability/angry outburst/insomnia or difficulty concentrating. It appears to me that you are justifying your characters act after the fact without consideration at the time. 

Whilst anyone can google the symptoms of PTSD, I do have a background in mental health. 

Furthermore, when at a police station, and surrounded by officers who are armed with firearms, is stabbing someone sensible? Does it value your existence? 

No thankyou. This isn't personal, as I say, we are seeing this all the time and unfortunately you were the first name passed to me and this roleplaying mental health for financial leverage but then carrying on as if everything is fine is not realistic. 
Racking up 150,000 in speeding fines resulting in your cars being scrapped whilst your undergoing insomnia related PTSD seems outlandish also. 
Hello thank you for your quick reply 
Ok, I don't really see the need on those answers, but I'm gonna keep this short and simple.
I think I've upheld a believable character role when roleplaying my PTSD.
The situation that happened on the scenario related to the judiciary case was the consequence of the treatment been given by police. The situation you are judging on the police station was someone else's fuck up as you can clearly hear on the video, and the consequence of it was my actions. Either you like them or not, that was on my short knowledge the best course of action.
I'm glad you have a background in mental health, as you will know that having PTSD and being exposed to a trigger, does not necessary unleash the PTSD. I mainly roleplay PTSD with police, but that does not necessary mean I cannot roleplay at all with any police. As I can be exposed to the trigger (in this case police) and not necessary need to have a reaction.
Also your comment about me not turning up to my Hospital appointments is a bit absurd as I have only ever received one message when playing as Jamie and that was asking if a certain date and time was good for me which I replied I sadly couldn't attend that appointment as I had commitments at that time but that was the only message I have up to this date received from the NHS if I had been contacted at anytime after that I would've happily re booked my appointment for a more suitable date.

Like I've said, I think at all times I acted on my best behaviour, and personally I don't think I've broken the rule you say I've done.
With no intention on your side to liase this matter, I think I've dropped my 2 cents, I'll leave the decision to staff 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Qrowand @Jamie AggyI would like to thank you for your replies in this report.

First of all I would like to mention that I am no expert in PTSD nor will I pretend to be and I want to keep this short and sweet.

@Jamie AggyYou have been diagnosed, by the NHS, as someone who has PTSD, and this is due to a negative experience with the Police prior, so I am confused why you would want to be anywhere near a police station let alone officers. Surely you would contact a solicitor who would be able to assist you further, in the matter?

As for the video, you have asked the officers to come out of, what is assumed to be a fully manned police station, to then try and stab officers, what were you thinking here? Medical conditions can't be used as an excuse to just turn up to the PD and stab officers when you feel disgruntled.

This was over a trivial and materialistic matter (cars) which again could have been solved via the courts, this to me is stupid and NOT what is expected from a whitelisted gang member on this server. For this I am going to be giving you a WARNING! for C1.7 common sense , the actions you have taken are not of quality and again not what we expect to see.

@QrowAs for the believable character role, I fully understand where you are coming from and I hope you understand this is a difficult one, I believe this matter needs to be dealt with in game (via the courts), Jamie claims to be a sufferer of PTSD but then finds himself in all these encounters with the police or issues that are way more traumatic than the initial trigger this maybe a question for the NHS. 

I am not going to tell you how to RP but there are some many avenues from the court side of RP to go down to show a pattern of behaviour or discredit Jamie and his bold claims.

Due to the above, I will deny this report and hope that this matter can be dealt with in game, via the correct channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back