What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jamie Udderwell, ID: 5970 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Wright

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kevin Wright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jamie Udderwell, ID: 59703

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 141

What best describes this incident ?: g1.2 rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the taxi rank with Stuart Baker UC when Jamie (Session ID 1600) appeared in a stolen Audi trying to lock pick my car, I approached him and he stopped and ran off saying something about yellow gang. About 2 minutes later he came back crashed into the taxi, jumped out and proceeded to stab me while saying nothing, considering the lack of RP in regards to this I would see this as RDM, I had asked in OOC for them to join TS but with no avail.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz0HbEx2Ick
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Session ID 1600

583af6918c6c0158e7af9ce7bf13280c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a report @1cecold

I've had a review of the video, Screenshot showing the session id's and also had the chance to talk to the player in question in game in relation to this when making them aware of the report. Based on what they said to me they we're the person who stabbed you without roleplay here in the video above. This would be a clear cut case of RDM as a whole, Going over the players record this is the first thing that has come up against them and based on their chat they knew what they did was wrong. So based on all that information I will be issuing a warning to 1600 for G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back