What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jasonh.k - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Your In-game name

dan953

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jasonh.k

Date of the incident

04/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and the rest of my gang went over to red zones to cap. We decide to take lighthouse first and all begins to go well.

Somebody turns up in a blue and white orca and begins to shoot us. This is where the first rule-break happens. I kill Jasonh.k and he proceeds to immediately disconnect! This is not only combat logging but glitching as well (this will be more clear later) due to his data not syncing and him keeping his gear.

Now my gang kill the rest of ground branch or whoever, all normal! We head over to castle where we begin to cap. Around seconds into next clip  Jasonh.k logs back on and must have spawned at their gang base or industrial shed as he is attacking us within minutes of coming back, 4 mins to be precise. This I believe a break of NLR because he joined an active situation just 4 minutes after joining. Right at the end of the clip he kills harri and executes me.

I then get executed by Jasonh.k, it is here that you see he has exactly the same gear set from the point he immediately disconnected after I killed him. Weird.

I have full 30 mins video of all of this taking place, the problem is it will take about 5 hours to upload so unless staff need it I will not upload it yet.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXELdDs-q5o

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Other video

Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.18 - 21.52.50.69 (2).png

Desktop_Screenshot_2020_04.18_-_21_54_53_12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When i died at lighthouse i did not try to combat log i tried to tab out to mute my ts and i accidentally clicked sign out then signed back in and opened back up arma i went on the server this took a while so i thought i would be ok back on the server as i would have bled out then i geared up in the gang base and bought the gear i always do headed to castle as i thought  it counts as a different situation as its a different red zone.

So your telling me you accidentally ended the arma 3 task? Accidentally press alt f4? If that really was the case, why didn’t you message me when you came back, I had some plans for things to do with you but you just combat logged.

nah i use task manger to tab out as arma doesn't tab out properly but accidentally pressed sign out

I believe it is still an active situation, but do not quote me on that. Why didn’t you contact me after you combat logged? 

i realise that i should have i am willing to comp i dont why you didn't just contact me could have settled on ts.

It is very rarely I take it this far, straight to a report. But personally I think due to the number of rules you have broken this is the only sensible option.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Dan953 i would like to have a (uncut) recording that goes from the moment jason gets shot up to the moment he comes back

ill await your reply before continuing with this report.

Can i ask why west kept giving info even tho hes down he should of muted up.

I have been given the full recording over a private  msg due to the fact that his recording is showing his house locations,

I however will make sure to look into every detail of the recording including those mentioned above.

@Dan953 

so to follow the timeline of this situation some effort was needed:

@Jasonhk 

After jumping onto the server i found out that lighthouse is ferther then 1K away from castle so NLR does not come into effect on this report.
However after carefull calculations i found out that 8 ingame minutes pass over the course of 1 irl minute,
this means that Jason reconnected at 14:53 IGT* and joined the situation 34 ingame minutes later at arround 15:27 this is arround 4 minutes and 15 seconds after connecting to the server (not taking the time it takes to connect in account) doing so is a direct Break of rule (4.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.

after consulting our logs we found out that jason lost his gear opon death and bought new gear from thier gangbase to then head towards castle breaking rule 4.3

West:

as seen in the recording west was passing on information that was fital for the gunfight while being dead on the floor.
by doing so he broke rule: (5.4) When you are revived/downed:
 While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

taken actions
@Jasonhk  wil recieve a 2 day ban for the break of rule 4.3 seeing he already has a passed 1 day ban.
west will be banned for 24 hours for breaking rule 5.4 seeing that he doesnt have any prior bans.

IGT= ingame time**

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back