What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jay - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahzuraki

Your In-game name

George T.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jay

Date of the incident

04/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was landing my helicopter at airport because i was multitasking (i was typing to someone on teamspeak, this had nothing to do with the game itself.)

So this was the safest thing for me to do. Upon landing i type what i need to type and tab back in, then i see 2 guys arriving in a hatchback and offroad, the offroad proceeds to ram me without any form of communication.

If it was once i would understand maybe i landed on a bad spot, but he continually did it. I then type a message to admin to tell them that this is happening while typing this someone steps in my vehicle and because i press shift my heli takes off a bit. I then land it again and ask the guy to get out of my helicopter (my bad on that one, forgot to lock it, but controls where locked by me so he could not do anything).
The offroad then tries to ram me again and desyncs a bit making it ram me with greater force and exploding my helicopter.
I do not see any point in trying to resolve this as clearly he does not know the rules at all and after i died server crashed as well so ingame i could not try to talk to him.
I looked on teamspeak but he was not there.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58ff9abbd16e2189b9/jay-medic-helicopter-vdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello George T. From what I can see in the video, he is indeed trying to blow up your chopper by vdming it with his/her offroad. 

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Also by vdming you or blowing you up with a car, he would also break the server rule of killing a medic: 

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle or take them hostage. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

I will be actioning this report. 

Name: Jay

Steam ID:76561198382676153

GUID:8e12f01f03f89f541623803eaaa14022

Banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back