What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - JD? Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Riccardo Genovese

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: JD? Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2025

What best describes this incident ?: G1.6, G2.4, G1.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good evening.

Today at around 20:25- 20:35, we were out looking for Cutlass as we had members spot one of them driving around in a full colour car and clothing, which lead to us going on the look for them to see if we could possibly catch one of their members off guard to kidnap, later on we happened to spot a Cutlass Itali GTO at Strawberry fuel. Multiple of our members pulled up to surround him with guns pointed at him to try and get him out of the car, however these demands were not met and he instead tried to drive away from a situation where you clearly can see he's at a big disadvantage. As he tried driving away we kept shouting demands at him to pull over and put his hands up where yet again our demands were not met, this led to us taking his tire out in an attempt to get him to slow down and give himself up, as he yet again failed to meet our demands he left us no other choice but to shoot him instead as he continuously failed to follow our demands. At the end of the clip he decided to break his character and resort to shouting at us instead, as heard in the end of the clip he shouts something along the lines of “We’re fucking shooting the Ballas you fucking retards!” Giving no regard to the actual RP situation he was in and just shouting at us in an OOC manner instead of roleplaying with us.

We were called into a liaison in an attempt to try and resolve the situation but could not come to any conclusion as we clearly did not see eye to eye on the situation, hence why this report has been put up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1C3r46QCZITZ1B/d1337NKgJmPB?invite=cr-MSxwdmssMTM2MTE4Njk1LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This report looks pretty pointless, therefore I do think there's another reason for doing it. Given that you joined in the fight while we were fighting Ballas, you are not being truthful in this report. We are aware that there was a message posted to the Ballas chat, where some of you are also second characters, so it's funny that so many of you chose to log in and join. You're trying to play down the fact that Cutass and Ballas were already engaged in combat by cutting the clip so short. In actuality, I think an OOC message informing you and other Ballas about the events occurring in Ballas turf was sent out, and I saw that many of you chose to get on at this time because of your sessionheads. Since Aztecas back Ballas during altercations, this has been a regular occurrence. As seen in the video, I tried to flee because I understood the potential of the vehicle I was in. Before I realised there were more Azteccas, I had already shifted into reverse. You started shooting as soon as I stopped my car, leaving me with no time to respond. I never stated anything that wasn't intended for IC, so I think this is just another attempt on your part to manipulate the issue. 

"This is exactly what Abdul was banned for," said the liaison, giving me the impression that this was a revenge report, and you're now using the forums as an extension of your roleplay hatred towards ourselves. You had the advantage of joining up with another gang; you managed to drop me and win the scenario but still report? I'm hoping that staff can check into the logs and get a better picture of what's going on because this isn't the first time they've decided to show up while we're having a shootout with Ballas.

You pretended you didn't know what was going on during the liasion, but the longer video plainly shows you were well aware of the shootout between Cutlass and Ballas.

Longer Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaLeTrv_AgE

I appreciate your reply JD, however I don't see eye to eye with you with some of these accusations you have thrown out.

I’ll start at the first point you tried to make, accusing us of joining a fight you had going on with the Ballas at the time. Now as mentioned we had no knowledge of this situation happening, we showed up to the location as we were looking for Cutlass at the time, the fact that you happened to be in a fight at the time was purely a random event. And I don’t see how us having similar ID’s are of any interest as there was no situation between Cutlass and Aztecas when we logged on. Now, prior to showing up at Strawberry, we looked through mirror park and cutlass turf as that’s the main area you hang out, but as you were not there we decided to look through the majority of the city, one of the places being the one you got caught at.

Not at any point did we “join” this fight you had once we understood it was happening. You even showcased this further in your own clip where you can see all of us pulling off from you in the first chase we had as we saw you pulling back into the apparent fight that was going on, if we were looking to join the fight we would’ve had the golden opportunity right then and there. You pulled away from the fight itself and were caught red handed, it’s that simple. We acted in the same manner as Cutlass did when they attacked Aztecas in sandy after we had a fight with Marabunta, simply taking advantage of the situation without stepping over any boundaries. I don’t understand why you have to make such a big deal out of it and throw such accusations when you and members of your gang have done the exact same thing, why was it more justified for you than it is for us?

I find it funny how you say you tried to flee because you understood the potential of the vehicle you were in, does said vehicle have bullet proof glass all around it as you ignored the fact you were surrounded with guns at multiple occasions? Trying to ram your way through multiple of our cars, I don't know what potential you are talking about here, please enlighten me so we can use our cars in the same way, seeing as some of us were using the exact same car as you.

This is one sad excuse to try and slip the fact that you clearly broke NVL at multiple points within the matter of seconds, no matter the car you are in you must respect the fact that you have that many guns aimed at you. I can buy the fact that you had already started reversing before you saw more Aztecas, but when you then looked back just a second later I am sure you saw how many of us there really were, yet you decided to go monster truck and try to make your own way through every single one of our cars, where we all sat aiming guns at you. If that is not enough, maybe the time you get flipped and roll into a wall should’ve stopped your driving and made you put your hands up, or does the “potential” of your car have some secret protection that makes heavy impacts such as that one have no effect on your character as well? 

Furthermore, lets leave “leaving me with no time to respond” out of here, you had plenty of time to respond to our demands, but you tried to flee when heavily outnumbered instead. I don't see how this can be justified.

One matter I’d like to address as well is the fact that Cutlass has decided to go and try to fight two gangs at the same time, shouldn’t this be something actually accounted for as well? The fact that you decided to start “beefing” with the Ballas whilst in an active war with us is purely an RP matter that you have caused yourself, it doesn’t make you safe from Aztecas purely because you happen to have a fight going on with Ballas, sure we won’t join in on the fight as well, but we’re not going to let you peacefully leave the situation and get back to a safe area when we are aware of your situations, that would make no sense in RP. If this matter is of such an issue maybe your leader should not be so stubborn and stop trying to fight two gangs at once but instead stop fighting the first gang before being so eager to fight another. This mentality of trying to fight everyone is not good for the server, but if you insist on doing it you should at least be able to face the consequences of doing so.

Now, we do happen to have a single member having a second character in ballas, this however has nothing to do with the fact as to why we were on the server, this is just another false accusation.

I’d also like to ask what you fully meant and wanted to happen when you said “We’re fucking shooting the Ballas you fucking retards!”. In my eyes it’s no other than a sad attempt at powergaming your way out of the situation, you trying to get us to fully back down from the RP we were in purely because you accused us of teaming.

Onto the “revenge report” claim you are making, I find this one rather funny as prior to Boofy getting banned there was not any reports made from Cutlass on Aztecas, then all of the sudden you are throwing up multiple reports from each and every interaction you have with us, grasping at every possible straw you can, what is the thought process behind this? Should I do as you are right now and just throw a petty “revenge report” accusation or take into the fact that someone actually broke rules? We did happen to “win” this situation as you state yes, but to us Aztecas, RP is not about winning or losing. I didn’t think Cutlass had that mentality either but thank you for clarifying what you are really here for.

This report was made because you broke multiple rules within the matter of seconds, completely ruining the RP for all of us. You made what could’ve been an interesting situation lead to a shootout because you would not take a “loss” as someone with your mentality would describe it. I think the fact that you went completely silent and refused to do any sort of injured RP with us after you had been shot proves the point made about your intentions to roleplay.

Your reply sounds good, but it doesn't address the fact that you chose to linger near an active shootout between ourselves and Ballas, thereby functioning as a fallback. If this is allowed, I could form a team with any number of gangs and have them waiting on the sidelines to be tagged in. We're all adults, and it's evident what you've been doing with Ballas for the past week. I suppose your Ballas second characters close their eyes when the messages are sent out and you all happen to log on at the same time.

I'm not going to waffle in this appeal and go round in circles and involve myself in an attempt to detract from the report. We were out looking for Cutlass, we had checked many spots before arriving close to Ballas turf, we saw you and tried to hold you up, you made a choice to die in order to end the roleplay that would've been possible, the very definition of NVL. 

We weren't camping on Ballas turf, we had just arrived, something you can see in the clip. If you believe we are teaming with Ballas then get your leader to bring it up in gang leads, I'm not entertaining silly, baseless accusations that were made with the sole purpose to detract from the report and the rulebreak in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Riccardo

Thank you for making this report. 

After looking in to all of the evidence, I have a few things to point out. 

@Paul AbdeenEven though you were already in a gun fight with a gang it doesn't mean that another party can not also engage with you, this is something to keep in mind. 
For the claims of "hop on squad" this can be looked in to but should also be reported at the time. 

Now lets get on with this report. 

Before I realised there were more Azteccas, I had already shifted into reverse.
Now this would be fair enough but in your own words "there are bare Azteca's", you had spotted many of their cars, you were aware that there were a lot of Azteca's in the area and someone on the radio confirming "bare Aztecas here as well". 2 cars were either side of you and then you reversed, after turning around you notice around 6/7 more cars right behind you all shouting demands for you to stop and get your hands up. At this point you can tell you are at a clear disadvantage after spotting 8+ cars surrounding with you weapons and shouting demands. 

With this being said the following has been decided

CharID: 71362
Action: Warning
Rule(s)broken: G2.4

I hope you take this as something to learn from in future and something that will not be repeated 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back