What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jeff and Sadness - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0hnathan

Your In-game name

Johnathan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jeff and Sadness

Date of the incident

04/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i crashed my car right outside the airport due to poor driving no one else was involved with the crash just me and a barrier about 3 minutes later a guy in a sport hatchback ask me what what happened here which i replied '' well you see a broken car and me on the floor hurt badly what do you think'' in which they replied '' you crash'' so i replied back saying '' spot on mate'' then the guy hung around for a bit not saying anything at all the medics were just down the road responding to my dispatch when they decided to put me into the sport hatchback after i told them no need guys i can see that the medics are right behind me they completely ignored me and continue to drive me around as i was passing them notes suspicious already that they were gonna kill me and they shouldn't cause that would be rdm or poor RP they continued to ignore this and stop when the medics caught up to the people holding me captive as this point again tried to help me as i was still down and they were trying to do there job this is when they said to the medics can you hurry up and pick this guy up because he has probably got friends that are looking for us which was not true nor did i say anything about me having friends so the medics said this may take some time this is when i said '' this make take some time guy this isn't a drive through takeaway these things take time'' so they continue to get hostile with the medics being there and decided to shoot in the air to get the medics to go away and started saying execute him (me) i started laughing and saying you can't do that the medics are here to do a job and the medics were trying to calm them down before again they started saying just execute him (me) and just as i was gonna tell my mates in ts could they come help which i did not know what against the rules but quickly radio them not to when found out within 5 seconds (said this in game by mistake but they had already made there mind up to execute me as they had a pistol in my face). they executed me with no reason in my opinion. i spoke to the medics on duty about the situation and they have agree with the low RP aspect of the situation and one of them said he will link the video below also spoke to them in teamspeak when i tried to explain they broken the common sense rule and that they can't just execute me with no reason but they refused to listen to what i was saying so i at this point i got quite angry and told them to get the fuck out of my channel (on my part this probably was the best thing to say but was agitated and had enough of them not listening) i then asked the medics on duty to speak to them see if they could comp me for my gear or i would report and this is when i find myself now.

Medics who will link the video and involved listed below and tried to resolve:
DDG. Steve
Mike Polo

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I was kind of expecting this as the medics told me you were gonna report us. Completely fine ig. As for evidence, I don't see anything? And just the medics point of view isn't the entire situation?

''Medics who will link the video and involved listed below and tried to resolve:DDG. SteveMike Polo''

''Medics who will link the video and involved listed below and tried to resolve:DDG. SteveMike Polo''
I edited the post (; But again, they didn't see the entire roleplay situation. I don't understand why you didn't even want to wait for their video in the first place and wanted to report us so badly.

I edited the post (; But again, they didn't see the entire roleplay situation. I don't understand why you didn't even want to wait for their video in the first place and wanted to report us so badly.
i think i explained this situation fully accurate but then again you more than welcome to put your side of the story 🙂 and tried to get the 2 medics to resolve with Compensation with for gear but heard you refused so this is my next option as was I feel that this whole situation was not why i come on the sever 

i think i explained this situation fully accurate but then again you more than welcome to put your side of the story 🙂 and tried to get the 2 medics to resolve with Compensation with for gear but heard you refused so this is my next option as was feel that this whole situation was not why i come on the sever 
 ''as i was passing them notes suspicious already that they were gonna kill me and they shouldn't cause that would be rdm or poor RP they continued to ignore this and stop''
Alright, let me correct you there. You were in my car, the first thing you said is something like '' you should not be doing this'' then typed in vihicle channel // You're breaking rules or something. I asked you in the car with // Which rule did I break, you said. Idk search it on the website?! You didn't mention RDM or poor RP which isn't shown in the medics video of course because they don't know what I said the entire roleplay situation which is why it doesn't make sense to report me from their point of view.

''when they said to the medics can you hurry up and pick this guy up because he has probably got friends that are looking for us which was not true nor did i say anything about me having friends''
You said you reconise me ingame which made me assume you weren't my friend (If you were you would of said it) so I know you're not friendly with me then. You're most likely in a gang so I really thought you had friends close by (I guess I assumed it right because you did call backup while you were downed and tried to initiate on me while you were downed aswell) I wanted to hurry up a bit since I didn't want hes friends to come and get involved in the situation which is why I wanted to hurry with the roleplay. In my eyes its really understandable. The medics started to drag you away which is why I was getting hostile, they were dragging you to THEIR car which made me think they were gonna pout you in. I grabbed my gun and pointed it to the medics and told them to stop dragging him.

'' i started laughing and saying you can't do that the medics are here to do a job and the medics ''
I'm not allowd to tell the medics to leave? They didn't leave which is why I shot so they would leave (Btw, they still didn't leave) While I'm pretty sure, last time I was playing medic, idk the medic rules anymore. But if there is a hostile situation and someone is shooting a gun, you get out of there and not stay trying to convince the shooters to stop. 

''and just as i was gonna tell my mates in ts could they come help which i did not know what against the rules but quickly radio them not to when found out within 5 seconds (said this in game by mistake but they had already made there mind up to execute me as they had a pistol in my face).''
Obvious. Idk how you didn't know about that rule since you've been around since Jun 2017 and its a really common sense rule, even if you didn't know about that rule you should of known about the ''hotmic all communications'' rule (Not all but you know what I mean) 

''i then asked the medics on duty to speak to them see if they could comp me for my gear or i would report and this is when i find myself now.''
Noone ever asked me for comp? I did leave the voice channel with the medics but gave them my point of view after in CHAT, they didn't tell my anything about comp there either.

''but they refused to listen to what i was saying so i at this point i got quite angry and told them to get the fuck out of my channel (on my part this probably was the best thing to say but was agitated and had enough of them not listening)''
We were both pretty heated up which is why there is a join for support channel. I proberly should of asked if you wanted to go there because you didn't, I just didn't think of it that moment, I'm sorry for that. We kind of listend to eachother but we both thought we were in the right.

But again, the medics don't have the entire roleplay situation, the words we said to eachother and everything else so I really don't even see why you reported me with the medics their evidence because they only heard 50% of the roleplay given.

But again, the medics don't have the entire roleplay situation, the words we said to eachother and everything else so I really don't even see why you reported me with the medics their evidence.
Can't record all the time due to pc performance at this current time 

The medics started to drag you away which is why I was getting hostile, they were dragging you to THEIR car which made me think they were gonna pout you in. I grabbed my gun and pointed it to the medics and told them to stop dragging him.
why would you do this anyway and in the first place why would you drag me into your car with the medic right behind??

''and just as i was gonna tell my mates in ts could they come help which i did not know what against the rules but quickly radio them not to when found out within 5 seconds (said this in game by mistake but they had already made there mind up to execute me as they had a pistol in my face).'' Obvious. Idk how you didn't know about that rule since you've been around since Jun 2017 and its a really common sense rule, even if you didn't know about that rule you should of known about the ''hotmic all communications'' rule (Not all but you know what I mean) 
already said realised i slip up here but my friends or no one else was in the area but again like i said i realised i slip up here so apologises on that part but again still very confused why you drag me for no reason  drove me about then planned on executing me

Can't record all the time due to pc performance at this current time 
I know how it feels and it sucks, it really does. But you also need to understand, if you want to report someone. You need solid evidense. 50% of the roleplay isn't the entire situation and really isn't really enough evidence. I don't have anything else to add to this report. I'll wait for an admin to respond. If you asked me for a comp you would proberly have gotten it anyway btw. 

I let the medics share there side of the story done as well and then the admins can look at a bit more of the situation that happened also please explain why you took me in the first place and decided you were going to shoot me as well as still very confused why you would ?

I let the medics share there side of the story done as well and then the admins can look at a bit more of the situation that happened also please explain why you took me in the first place and decided you were going to shoot me as well as still very confused why you would ?
I said I wasn't going to respond but I'll do it one last time. Just a story isn't going to cut it, you need video proof. I felt like I gave you more then enough roleplay to execute you. Thats all thats left for me to say. (With the roleplay before medics came and in the car when the medics were close)

(At the ''fire a report'' Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

(Ow btw, l don't even want to talk about your NLR rulebreak and your excuse being ''I wanted to see if it was in NLR range) I did see you logging off after and reconnecting, realising you made the mistake but in my opinion still pretty stupid)

Just want to quickly point something out, I'm already banned. I want this report to go trough anyway. Just wanted to point that out before any misconceptions. (Not trying to avoid this report)

@J0hnathan I don't see any evidence from your side, do you have a video that is missing from this thread?

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back