What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jeff Jones - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

Your In-game name

Nuclear Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jeff Jones

Date of the incident

20/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Okay so to describe the event that lead to the video . We had an ifrit in our posesion that we acquired from said rebels that later awaited for us at scrap yard at the advanced weapons where it was used against us in a gunfight. When the people driving the ifrit arrived to the scrapyard they were ambushed by 2-3 people not sure very poor roleplay was issued which then resulted in one of our members dieing . After a short gunfight there the ifrit was lost and when i responded the ifrit was leaving said scrapyard. I have followed him from scrapyard all the way down the main road past Pyrgros and past Poseidon base there was also a poseidon hummingbird shooting at its wheels the entire trip. After a quite decent ammount of time i decided to try and overtake the ifrit in order to try and spike it down the road but he swirwed offroad towards the ocean an procedded to drive into deeper and deeper water in order for us not to be able to take it and scrap it (i found this very poor as i had heard on the radio the hotmic of how things went down at the start when they ambushed our people) . A minute clip can be seen of the person in question driving into the water with the ifrit and then be shot by me at the end when he swims up for air. I have not tried to resolve the said issue because i had no way of contacting him ingame since he drowned before i could pass a note to him and i then went off to deal with something irl. I have also tried finding him in teamspeak but couldnt find anyone by the name of Jeff Jones.
I do not have a longer video but i think it summarises most points you can clearly see and ifrit fleeing (being shot from the bench person on the heli and me following behind after which he decides to go into water).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmTP3WR5rE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Regarding the poor roleplay incident at the scrap yard:

I was the person that died in that gunfight at scrap yard

Yes, rules were broken. His friends started shooting at us although no initiation on friends has been made. The initiation itself was pretty poor too, the guy just said something like "Out the vehicle with your hands up or you'll be shot" like 3 times. However, I had a liaison with all of them and discussed this and they admitted their fuck up

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Yeah thats fine he can respond all he likes im all for talking it out aswell . The only reason i am reporting is because as mentioned above i couldnt find him on teamspeak after the situation to talk to him and i found it poor.

Wonderful, glad to see the situation being resolved. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to resolve the situation on Teamspeak. 

The report, due to it being resolved, will be declined.

Report Rejected

Resolved on Teamspeak. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back