What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jeff Longshaw - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSingh21

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Ahmed

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jeff Longshaw

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2318

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Aztecas and 229 are in a war and we were in an active gunfight situation at 229 turf. 229 were trapped within their clubhouse with one or two of their members in and around the area, that we were aware of and looking for. I had taken Ravi to hospital after he had been shot from the outside and was driving back to re-join the gang. I drive down past triads and seen 2 bikes on the side and thought nothing of it as they were blacked out and could have been anyone. After turning left towards 229 turf I notice that they were in fact following me and beeping at me. I stop to speak to them to see what they wanted and they just say "you alright mate?" and I respond with "hello?" to which Jeff (identified later through liaison) just pulls out his shotgun and kills me and drives off.

I took them to liaison and was met with 8 Ballas members when only 2, maybe 3 were involved, their side of the situation was that we had shot at Jeff 20 minutes or so prior. Jeff had come down to 229 turf in dark clothing and was met with a few of our members asking to identify him, to which he gave little interaction with until Driver had fired some warning shots. It was then that he let him know that he was a Balla and was leaving while saying some other things to which Driver did shoot around him. They had attempted to call us in RP (Matthew and Bandz) and because we are in an active fight situation Matthew told them to "fuck off" and Bandz said if they come down to an active gunfight blacked out and don't really speak and attempt to drive off then it is likely that they will get shot at.

Now from this, Ballas started circling around Triads in purple cars, however, no attempt was made to speak to us from these cars and I drove past, took Ravi to Pillbox and drove to my house then was driving back towards 229. A purple car pulled out from somewhere and drove towards Triads and I did see 2 blacked out people on black bikes on the side. This is not enough indication to me to suggest that they are Ballas and I didn't take notice of them and drove past. As I said earlier, they follow me and and say one line before shooting me, not making any demands nor making it clear who they were or what they wanted.

While I understand they may think this is retaliation, the way in which this was conducted was very poor and as it is an RP server, a lot more could have been done from this. Speaking to Robz in liaison, his reasoning for me to know it was Ballas and not RDM was that as I'm driving towards 229 turf, he drives past in his purple car. Like I said and as you can see from the clip, there is no indication to suggest that this car was with the bikes, especially as I'm just driving down past them. He also brought up the initial shooting at Jeff and the phone calls, however that does not tell me that these two bikers are here for that reasoning especially with the little to no words spoken. This is not the first time that a Balla has has decided to come to an active Azteca x 229 gunfight. During our fight at around the Chapel area and the road leading up towards Great Ocean Highway, there was a Balla seen there as well on a bike. These are two fights that I've directly been involved in where I have noticed them being there, they will be the only ones that I will speak on. It does seem a bit silly to drive down to areas and linger when you know that there is an ongoing situation. The Lost also came down today to 229 turf, they came over and spoke to us, we made it clear what is going on and after a bit of interaction they drove off.

I have included a short clip within this report but have a longer version which I would rather disclose privately to the staff member that wishes to see it. However, in this clip is the interaction that takes place between me and the two bikes, the longer clip shows me driving from 229 turf to pillbox and back as well comms and locations which is why I'd rather have it private.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bE1u0-D37Qkg5/d1337QXAJken?invite=cr-MSxnc0csNzc4OTc0MTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hey Barry - I would like to think we had some sort of a successful liaison till Ernie's outburst of "take them all forums, don't bother with them" maybe he was going through a rough patch none the less.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bE6U8X1lCfang/d1337UAANAt7?invite=cr-MSxIUkIsMzM0Mjk1NTcs

Ballas and Padrinos had a situation whereby there was a heli chase and gunfire, the chase had lead both parties to the Beach/Pier/229 Turf. Following the Padrino helicopter being shot down in this area we then began hunting for Padrinos attempting to save their members as well as the members that had been shot down in the area. At this point, whilst it is common knowledge that there is conflict between 229 and Aztecas I had zero knowledge of an ongoing situation. Once I had seen there were Aztecas in the area I did not wish to get caught up in it and attempted to leave the area and not linger around and cause confusion/get involved.

Prior to this incident, I was shot and told to fuck off for no apparent reason. No RP, just shot and told to fuck off. No attempt to ID who they are shooting at, Aztecas just opened fire. You stated warning shots but I was hit, which is the reason why I realised I was being shot/chased in the first place. I had a purple Ballas mask on, which would've indicated that I was not 229. I believe what happened to me would be RDM as I was shot by Driver with no former RP as I was not involved in their active shootout. 

I then said "What are you shooting me for you dickhead?" which I was then met with the Autarch turning side on and attempting to shoot me again, but I was fortunate because he missed his shots as you can see in the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I sat away from their active situation with 229 in an attempt to speak with one of them and question why they are shooting at me. I asked Robz to come with me so he could try and resolve it as he knows more of them and is more familiar with who he is speaking to because i only know a few Aztecas. We saw the Autarch which we now know is Driver, attempted to have a civilised chat with him whilst not getting in the way of their ongoing situation but he kept driving off and spoke to us with nothing but pure disrespect trying to ram me off my bike in the process. I took it on the chin and drove off.

https://youtu.be/fhKsjE0jaoc

Robz warned Matthew Labile about being disrespectful/talking loose. Texts between Robz and Matthew - 

image.png

image.png

Robz tried to get into contact with a Aztecas multiple times but woefully, it was to no avail as he was met with more disrespectful replies. See evidence down below.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1bDTHzzXjdlcQX/d1337qhqfPLW?invite=cr-MSxVTWgsMzM0Mjk1NTcs

We are roleplaying as gang members. You shoot someone and give disrespect after shooting them - you're going to get a retaliation. We had the courtesy to try and resolve it with words but seeing clearly that you didn't take us seriously, we acted upon it.

Azteca Neo driving towards Robz' purple sultan moments before I shot him. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1090010469202415788/1113616836228042822/image.png

In the liaison, you made it clear that comms had come through that a Balla had been shot and we were not happy. More than one Azteca was made aware of our feelings towards being shot and ample opportunity was made to make things right or at least clear things up to avert action being taken. I reiterate you were given warning by your own members and faced the consequences for the decisions made by your own members. A Balla was shot without apology or explanation ergo an Azteca was wounded as payback, it was not random at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Barry - I would like to think we had some sort of a successful liaison till Ernie's outburst of "take them all forums, don't bother with them" maybe he was going through a rough patch none the less.
Hello Jeff. I was letting you and Robz say your piece, as I should hope should be the case with all liaisons, before I try and understand your reasoning before making my own judgement based on what happened in our situation. I spoke to Ernie afterwards and I understood why he reacted the way he did, seen as it was only 2, maybe 3 people directly involved so for there to be 8 people in the call vs 1 person could come across as ganging up and attempting to silence / intimidate someone. Regardless, that had no input as to why I chose to proceed with this report, as I made it clear within the liaison that provided your context and reasoning, I still believe that the nature in which I was shot as well as what I perceive to be minimal rp leading up to and after the shooting is still classed as RDM and poor RP. As I also said in the liaison, I would get a third party's opinion on it, unbiased to either side and someone who knows the rules very well and see what they suggested, so here we are.

Prior to this incident, I was shot and told to fuck off for no apparent reason. No RP, just shot and told to fuck off. No attempt to ID who they are shooting at, Aztecas just opened fire. You stated warning shots but I was hit, which is the reason why I realised I was being shot/chased in the first place. I had a purple Ballas mask on, which would've indicated that I was not 229. I believe what happened to me would be RDM as I was shot by Driver with no former RP as I was not involved in their active shootout. 

I then said "What are you shooting me for you dickhead?" which I was then met with the Autarch turning side on and attempting to shoot me again, but I was fortunate because he missed his shots as you can see in the video.
Now, onto your clip of events. You leave your house and hear on radio about potential Padrinos and say you are going to your house / other house near to 229 turf. Now as you are driving down in the clip, at 1:39 you drive past a neo and you even slow down and observe it before carrying on. This Neo could also potentially have been me medicing someone else prior to when we meet again and you shoot me, could be someone else. However, surely by seeing an Azteca car at 229 turf you would have thought that there were more than just the 1 car.. because why would one person be here by themselves at this time of day... and then instead of going into your house which is in the canals, you choose to carry on, drive beach side and then round the back of 229 turf? Just trying to figure out the reasoning behind this?
image.png

You were then met with 2 cars who race up to see who you were as you drove up from the backside of their turf and because you don't stop they shoot around you to get your attention. I'm sure if they wanted to kill you they could have shot directly at you since you were driving in a straight line or ram you off your bike etc. Once they see you and your mask properly they give you the demands to leave again to which you respond with "What are you shooting me for you dickhead?". And because you made that comment and Ballas have been seen in areas of Azteca and 229 "warzones" multiple times now and not valuing their own lives / even potentially baiting by just happening to be involved in multiple occasions, Driver shot some warning shots to make you hurry up and leave. You then say on radio that Aztecas are shooting you and someone clearly asks you "are you blacked out though?" to which you respond with "I'm in colours" and someone else asks you to clarify "by colours do you mean just your mask or your full colours?" Now we both know why you stall and stumble on your words... your clothing is blacked out and you're on an orange bike... Yes you have the mask on but that is very difficult to see on a moving bike especially when you don't initially stop and are driving away from the cars

I sat away from their active situation with 229 in an attempt to speak with one of them and question why they are shooting at me. I asked Robz to come with me so he could try and resolve it as he knows more of them and is more familiar with who he is speaking to because i only know a few Aztecas. We saw the Autarch which we now know is Driver, attempted to have a civilised chat with him whilst not getting in the way of their ongoing situation but he kept driving off and spoke to us with nothing but pure disrespect trying to ram me off my bike in the process. I took it on the chin and drove off.

https://youtu.be/fhKsjE0jaoc
You then return to the scene with Robz when you have been made aware that there is an active situation which once again isn't very clever and were met with the same answer.. to leave like you were told to last time. While yes this may be seen as disrespectful, had the situation escalated we would be looking at teaming as you would be fighting us for this as well as 229 who we were already fighting at the time... Robz attempts to ring and text Matthew who, as the rest of us, is in the situation and piloting a heli.. and he tells you to fuck off and talk later. Robz also rings Bandz and Bandz explains on the phone that if one of your boys comes to an active situation blacked out and on an orange bike and doesn't stop and make it clear who they are then it is likely that they could be misinterpreted as 229 trying to flee and will be shot at unless they make it clear who they are. Once we knew it was you, a Balla, we stopped shooting until that comment and then there were more warning shots and you left.

We are roleplaying as gang members. You shoot someone and give disrespect after shooting them - you're going to get a retaliation. We had the courtesy to try and resolve it with words but seeing clearly that you didn't take us seriously, we acted upon it.
You talk about retaliation and as I said in the liaison yes of course, as much as the circumstances of you being there at that particular time and the way it looks to us as baity or just completely random that you chose to drive through that way, within RP you were shot at and therefore yes you can retaliate. However, the nature in which it was conducted, two people blacked out on black bikes with no words other than "alright mate?" and then you shoot and drive off with nothing after is what leads me to believe this is still RDM. You have now twice shown me this screenshot of Robz' car driving past me... I am yet to understand how the car that briefly pulls out and drives past me and has no indication that the car was with the bikes or anything. As you can see from my clip the car could have come from the side road as much as it could have come from the bikes parked up..
image.png

In the liaison, you made it clear that comms had come through that a Balla had been shot and we were not happy. More than one Azteca was made aware of our feelings towards being shot and ample opportunity was made to make things right or at least clear things up to avert action being taken. I reiterate you were given warning by your own members and faced the consequences for the decisions made by your own members. A Balla was shot without apology or explanation ergo an Azteca was wounded as payback, it was not random at all.
Yes we were aware that Ballas were not happy with the way Jeff was shot at and you were told that we will speak to you later when we can, we were involved in this situation with 229 the entire time, we weren't going to just stop and talk to Ballas when they had come down to us and got involved in our situation in the first place. The plan was that once we had reached a conclusion with this fight to call or meet up with whichever Balla member wanted to speak and see what lead from there.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

Given the above footage and reading the comments above, I have a few comments of my own,

I’ll start with @Paramountxz, when you approached the Azteca car the words ‘Hello there’ is not considered quality RP, I know you stated that you were shot prior to this, however, due to lack a of evidence from that incident, I am lead to believe that the reported incident is separate. It is unfortunate that we are unable to identify the person who shot you.

Moving onto the Liaison everyone had, to the person shouting ‘Take them on the forums’ this isn’t helping anything and again, adds nothing to the liaison making it quite a toxic environment to be in, liaisons are there to work through the problems you have, not to create more issues and threaten to report. It would also be wise to keep uninvolved parties out the liaison as it then goes from facts to opinion and becomes a waste of time and can be intimidating for other people.

Final statement – It is clear from the above that the rule of RDM has been broken and Jeff as you have come off a permanent ban less than 6 months ago, under the fair ban system you will go back to permanent and as such the following will be enacted…

Name: Jeff Longshaw

Rule Broken: G1.2

Punishment: Ban – Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back