What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jeff (Pvt. Kral [UNMC]) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruffles

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PC Ruffles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jeff (Pvt. Kral [UNMC])

Date of the incident

06/15/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM/Baiting/Poor RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and two other officers went to drug dealer and seen Jeff smash and crash a few times. He got into a dispute with LeeA over which direction he came from. I then tried to roleplay criminal damage with him as she smashed into a white wall. He insisted he did not crash. He then threatened at one point to shoot and kill us for no reason. He did not want to RP and only wanted to argue with LeeA.

Once we left the area we noticed Jeff was tailing us so LeeA moved into a corner and seen infact he was following us. He then said something like "i am following you because i do not like this PCSO and i want to watch everything he does wrong". I then asked him to leave the area and stop following us under The Crime and Policing Act 2014 and if he did not i would detain him. He then replied "if you try to arrest me i will fucking kill you".

We ran into him again for the third time near rebel as he sped by with his lights off and speeding to bait us into a chase. He then started doing circles in the middle of the road. We began pursuit and he eventually crashed. He then decamped and told us not to stop, gave us 3 seconds to comply and killed me an another officer. He was then rubber'd and lethal'd by Spoon as he was glitched out and was firing while rubber'd.

We got called to the rebel liaison room by him complaining over the incident. I had to leave halfway through and in the end i found out it was 'settled' that Spoon had to pay him 500k and there was no discipline or warning to Kral over his baiting/rdm. I feel that the fact he got compensated in this incident and there was no discipline or apology was unfair so this is why it has went to the forums after the discussion.

I feel Kral was baiting because he disliked the PCSO and then gave us nowhere near enough time to comply and continue to drive after we stopped. We did not decamp and got mowed down by him. There was no quality RP and it seems he was just out to kill.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5762d730bbcc079982/rdm-bait - This is before the incident however it cuts off before we die. This shows the build up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I am really surprised to the fact that I was in the liaison room for almost 1 hour and you were the one to leave first without letting me know this is not resolved or something similar. I stayed with the other 2 officers  PCSO LeeA and SPC Spoon who executed me after killing you two but that is resolved. here : http://plays.tv/video/5762d730bbcc079982/rdm-bait  there were two initiations made from the police side one at 2:20 which your PCSO gets out and tells me to put my hands up which for me is initiation as it is a lose or lose cause if I put my hands up I am arrested if I don't I get tazed or chased, at 5:27 in the chase where SPC Spoon gets out the vehicle and says " Can you hop out the car please or we will shoot"  About baiting part I seriously don't see how it is baiting you tolled me that me making circles and driving with high speed without lights is baiting into a chase. from that all I understand is if you break a law you are baiting into a chase. You said you lost eyes on me after PCSO tolled me to put my hands up and you did not know if it was me or not once you foud me again uhmm sorry but 3:20 you are saying "That's him right here" So I am taking that you lied to me at the liaison room ?. Anyways I could have had a high speed chase but I did not, instead I stayed near by and when you got out and shouted " Can you hop out the car please or we will shoot" I drove off and once crashed I was shouting " Keep driving do not stop, do not stop " with a gun pointed at the car while you were coming at me. Also in your own video at minute 6:06 you admit by saying saying "honestly watch this guy, hes already said several times he'll just shoot us instantly and stuff." Also at 3:13 PCSO says " I should have just rubbered him straight there he fucking threatened my life"  also you saying someone who broke RP is better than what I did at minute 3:42 PCSO tells his friends the situation and a little accident happened between me and a civ I hit him with my car by mistake which I get out and sincerely apologize for, but as he is new he breaks RP in direct and you say that someone who breaks server rules gave better roleplay than me. Quick questions from my side would be why would you drive real close to a armed man and stop ? It looked like you were going to decamp and start rubbering me. Also you being mad about me getting 500k as compensation for being executed by your friend when I only asked 300k why does that concern you ?. Next point " not willing to RP " if you take a look at the recommend a player section I am mentioned multiple times by cops for giving them a very enjoyable rp session but when you approach me by accusing me for stuff I did not do in this case PCSO accusing me of coming from complete other direction which I actually came from does not make me want to rp with you. Sorry that is my personality if I don't like someone how they approach me and their first character introduction I will be annoyed very much that's why I always try to introduce my self with a happy voice and try to get a nice conversation. I will do my best to improve my personality about being annoyed to people who give me attitude but I really don't think you should have ticked the " you tried to resolve this" button because you left midway and never tolled me you wanted to continue talking about this, I dont believe this is a attempt by leaving midway and never coming back as there was no conclusion other than the only resolved issue between me and spoon.

I didnt execute you, you killed me in your 3 second time to react initiation, and seen as in a RP situation, as i have told you multiple times, i seen you drive back from rebel outpost going 161km/h, also ruffles said "Watch this guy, hes already said several times he'll just shoot instantly and stuff" doesnt mean i shouldnt follow you because it was over 3 minutes since Spoon initiated on you. So a re-initiation would have to take place for you to shoot us again. I thought this cant be the same guy as before, so I turned the car around, and put my sirens on, you then decided to what is best described as 'Baiting' by Archie because you drove around us multiple times and driving offroad etc. You then crashed your car, initiated on us after Spoon telling you to pull the vehicle over and then gave me 3 seconds to react, which really isnt enough time for me as by the time you said it i was almost at a complete stop. I did try to drive away, but i got mowed down instantly. Your excuse for this is from the long lag time from speaking in game is our fault, when it isnt.

Also, i dont see how i trolled you as i told you to put your hand up after threatening us. Anyways, you say Spoon said "or we will shoot", no, he didnt, after looking back at the footage several times i do not hear that at all. Also, at 3:20 i was telling the story of how you were tailing us, so Spoon, Ruffles or I did not say " That's him right here ", so if you are accusing me or my officers of lying, i guess it is the other way round now. Also, the reason why i drove so close is because you had a 6.5mm gun with whatever attachments, we however have 5.56mm guns with 2 officers having ACO sights, which are horrible to look down at night. I am also better at up-close combat, so i chose my preference as i don't know about my other officers combat styles. If you have a weapon we of course we are going to decamp and try to take it off you as it is illegal, however when you said keep driving, again, you see me about to turn away and drive to the right. Also, you wanted to have a gun fight and kill me as you admitted on TS infront of Archie that your sole purpose was to do this, so thats another point of you baiting us to have a gunfight. Ruffles and I are annoyed at you getting comp because you never got a warning, or discipline. When i said I should have just rubbered you there and then, of course i wasnt going to be an idiot and jump out to just rubber you, i would have initiated the proper way on you. I was annoyed because you got away with saying it. 

If i need to reformat this to make it more understand able i will, i was just picking the things out from this reply, anyways i wont be replying to anymore to this report, unless i get mentioned again.

I had to leave because i had stuff to attend to outside the game. I can not help that. At that point you guys were still in dispute and i was assuming you would admit your wrong doings and at least apologize or admit how it could be seen as RDM, baiting or poor RP. Instead I got informed you did not and instead you got comped. So it was not resolved in my eyes and you never apologized for killing me or for your poor RP despite me bringing it up before i had to leave. You were dismissive and oblivious to how bad RP it was.

SPC Spoon gets out the vehicle and says " Can you hop out the car please or we will shoot"
Spoon says "Can you hop out the car please buddy?". He does not mention he will shoot you. At no point do we say in RP we are going to shoot you.

if you take a look at the recommend a player section I am mentioned multiple times by cops for giving them a very enjoyable rp session but when you approach me by accusing me for stuff I did not do in this case PCSO accusing me of coming from complete other direction which I actually came from does not make me want to rp with you.

That is fantastic. However i did not get to see that side of you and you refused to show it because you disliked a PCSO. You were talking with me and not him at the point and you decided to hold a grudge and refuse to RP with me and continue to follow and threaten the PCSO over a petty dispute over what road you took. You refused to RP. I was trying to RP about you and criminal damage over the wall. All you done was refuse to knowledge it and insist you did not crash. That is RP i expect of a fresh-spawn hobo in Kavala and not someone who is in the UNMC.

"honestly watch this guy, hes already said several times he'll just shoot us instantly and stuff." Also at 3:13 PCSO says " I should have just rubbered him straight there he fucking threatened my life"
Yes i mentioned that because you were initiating on us from the beginning as you threatened us a total of 3 times over very petty reasons. You were acting so aggressive i warned everyone to watch out and not get RDM'd. You were first to initiate. The only time LeeA asked you to put your hands up is when you said "arrest me and i will fucking kill you". He did say that he should have rubber'd you. But that is not necessary force and we did not have proper initiation on you and we done the right thing because we have to to follow rules for a 3 minute police chase if we were allowed to shoot you. We did not pursue you until you speed by and spun in the middle of the road. How do you expect cops to act when you tell them you will fucking kill them? I feel you wanted a chase. This is highlighted by your spinning in the middle of the road.

you say that someone who breaks server rules gave better roleplay than me
Yeah. That was not needed. Sorry. I was being sarcastic because i was annoyed with how you were acting and i felt you were breaking sever rules also by trying to bait us and follow us with such a terrible RP story.

3:20 you are saying "That's him right here" So I am taking that you lied to me at the liaison room ?
When did i say that? That is not said at the time stamp at all. I also never lied to you in the liaison room as i never spoke to you about that subject. That was LeeA.  

I really don't think you should have ticked the " you tried to resolve this" button because you left midway and never tolled me you wanted to continue talking about this, I dont believe this is a attempt by leaving midway and never coming back as there was no conclusion other than the only resolved issue between me and spoon.
Perhaps i should have messaged you again. However i did not due to the way you were the first time i spoke to you. You refused to see anything wrong with it and wanted compensation. When you called me up to the liaison room again today. You were the same as before. Dismissive and can not see at all how this was a bad situation all in despite several other people calling this baiting and rdm. This is why it went to the forums because you can not see a single thing wrong with it and it was clear we were in a stalemate. In my eyes i did try to resolve. There is not much i can do if you fail to see any issue. 

I feel you did not RP for a very petty reason. You baited us on purpose and you gave us 3 seconds to comply which i feel is no where near enough when we slow down, take time to realize you have a rifle and then give us time to continue to move. As you see we are taking off in the video but you mow us down anyway.

I did present this to people in the UNMC before it went on the forums but they felt since it was not done while on duty they could not deal with it internally. So putting this on the forums as a report was not my first option.

I will not be replying to anything else and will let the admins decide. We have all said our piece. 

Right sorry for the late response I have been looking through my recordings and found this when we were in the channel near the end 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Need to go to bed now as its 5 am and I will continue to find more videos.

I do not see why you upload this video because it is a different situation the report is about the RDM and Baiting sure me and you resolved the issue about me rubbering and lethal but it is a different from the RDM and the Baiting with Ruffles and LeeA

I have uploaded the video as I can only find this evidence where you guys say that this is resolved then leave. 

I do not think you understand. I am telling you that we resolved the issue over you dying. Me and you resolved that. Ruffles never said the issue with RDM and baiting was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back