What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jeff Shawshank/ Izzy ? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: JonJo Flynn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jeff Shawshank/ Izzy ?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 3

What best describes this incident ?: Multiple Rule breaks - (G2.3) Roleplay Everything, (G3.1) OOC Information, (G3.5) Character Seperation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The entire incident started because one of our Associates were held at gunpoint. We came to find out what had happened/take the gun from the person involved. Once we arrived at the hospital to confront Harley about what had happened, we met "Izzy". Knowing it was Jeff on a different character, we didn't want to bring her into the situation. After finally catching them and had them surrounded with guns pointed at them, they started to PowerGame with the use of a 'Fire truck' coming to get them out of the car. We have talked to Harley in TS about this situation and resolved what had happened at that point, after the situation had ended. Whilst trying to get them out of the car, we had to compromise and adapt to the situation given to us at the time, as there is no such thing as a firetruck in the city, we brought a toe truck down to the car to toe it away. We brought them to the sea to get rid of them. Thats what the whole situation was. With rule (G2.3) Roleplay Everything, Whilst down and under water, Izzy was talking normal as if she wasn't down or under water. Didn't roleplay it whatsoever. This also happened earlier in the day with Jeff and Harley outside Bean Machine, they were shot and talked as if nothing happened. Rule (G3.1) OOC Information and (G3.5) Character separation tie in together. When we were talking to Izzi at the car, she knew everyone of us, everything about the Aztecas ect. This was the first time that any of us had seen her in the city. Harley tried to tell us that she told him everything about us so we thought right fair enough, was still weird that she knew who we were. Then whilst down under the sea, She apparently knew exactly who I was, and who Jaffa was, even though she had never heard us talk. Harley might have told her about us but she doesn't know our voices. Jeff also didn't value his life whilst been talked too by cops at Bean Machine, I wasn't involved but have the video of him doing it. Not sure if the cops have video evidence of it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkSztjkwbw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good Evening, The decision regarding this report has been voided.

Can this be reviewed by an impartial member of staff with no links to the reporters or the accused

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff also didn't value his life whilst been talked too by cops at Bean Machine, I wasn't involved but have the video of him doing it. Not sure if the cops have video evidence of it.
This also happened earlier in the day with Jeff and Harley outside Bean Machine, they were shot and talked as if nothing happened.
@JonJoI would like to start off with some of the things you have mentioned in this report. You have provided a video of the situation you are reporting jeff for, bringing up past situations into this report with no evidence isn't relevant to THIS report, especially if you wasn't even involved with the situation you are referencing. All it does it make it look like it's more of a "personal" report. Please remember this in future.

Now onto you Jeff, I do find it rather strange that your new character that has logged onto the server only a few times (3 different daily loggings) that you know these people's name and voices despite not meeting them (however I can't prove this I will not be actioning this) @HarleyRosenow "apparently" you have informed Jeff's alt character Izzy about these people, I highly doubt you have recorded each of these people and provided Izzy with a lesson on who is who by facial features and by voice, so I'd suggest being cautious next time you pass information on to people if you actually did or not.

The only thing from this report that I can deal with is how Izzy is speaking perfectly fine despite being submerged underwater. Therefore this is indeed a rule break and You will be receiving a 2 day ban for breaking rule G2.3.

However!

After looking into this report and your character's Jeff I have found that you have actually broken rule G3.5 - Character Separation. You have withdrawn money from bean machine as your new character which is a clear breech of rule G3.5 and your ban will now being upgraded to a perm! 

Action Taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back